Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056798 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
namek2:
i tink u all my main@reason is to travel to us n come back n continue my work i work in nalin paint company with a gud pay just to visits my friend for 2wk thats all.i have about 3m in my acc yet he denied me n didn't even ask me any question he conce on my friend father only,he only ask us if we have travel b4 we said no n he ask the father is we r one family he said we r we r his cousen n his son friend had it being he ask us question i would have like it,even the graduation iv my friend sent to me my accnt statemen,m recom.letter he didn't see any,

Why didn't you apply alone?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Namek2 let me chip in, you literally have no travel experience, you are single, and is it this way you are typing english here that you will go and answer the v.o lipsrsealed embarassed The issue will be for you to try to gather travel experience, since you are getting married soon then take a chill pill and apply later and be quite prepared, I don't even know where you really want if it's new Zealand or America, everything doesn't have to do with quoting bible verses abi prayers, most things are caused by we ourselves abeg

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
chloe7:
Namek2 let me chip in, you literally have no travel experience, you are single, and is it this way you are typing english here that you will go and answer the v.o lipsrsealed embarassed The issue will be for you to try to gather travel experience, since you are getting married soon then take a chill pill and apply later and be quite prepared, I don't even know where you really want if it's new Zealand or America, everything doesn't have to do with quoting bible verses abi prayers, most things are caused by we ourselves abeg

LISTEN LISTEN, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION; FOR CHLOE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
chloe7:

Thnks for being blunt with him. I found it hard to read wt he types but couldn't say.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
fredoricko:

Thnks for being blunt with him. I found it hard to read wt he types but couldn't say.

Again with this poster the REAL issue is lack of ties to return home.
It has been said many times that ths U.S. visa office assumes that you intend to migrate unless you strongly proove otherwise.
This is an automatic rejection.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
chloe7:

Nigeria is considered as one of the most religious countries on earth, we dey quote, quote and quote bible and yet we fail to do the needful, more churches, more prayers, more vigil but less doing the right things, calling on God when he has given us brain to think, some one said ""God has given us brain to think so we can allow him to rest"".... wink

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
shinejackie:

Nigeria is considered as one of the most religious countries on earth, we dey quote, quote and quote bible and yet we fail to do the needful, more churches, more prayers, more vigil but less doing the right things, calling on God when he has given us brain to think, some one said and l quote ""God has given us brain to think so we can allow him to rest"".... wink
There was someone recently, the tale was given by the visa officer for the USA embassy.
He came on here quoting bible verses and prayers.
Then turned up KNOWING that he had fake papers.
That's what many do, go to church then down to the cafe to do Yahoo Yahoo, 419.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
@chloe what have quoting Bible or prayer have to do with USA visa? is Usa heaven? do u tink speaking with oxford advance,BBC dictionary guarantees you 100%visa sure,i kno one guy he was totally messing up n asking vo to repeat up to 3times yestdy,,after every thing he was granted visa,more of me who is a Bsc holder in microbiology,,, abeg pack well every thing is God favour

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
former imo state governor mbakwe, in his speech he said people the talk dee mbakwe no fine,dee mbakwe wowo ok ur father way be handsome man him Don become Governor b4?every one kept quiet..

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chai, we have English Professors on this thread, the kind ""Eng-rish"" wey l dey read here, if l be VO, l go deny people taya, No Good English, No Visa, l go tell some peeps to go learn proper English & acceptable art of writing before they apply for US visa because na English we dey speak for yankee..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
shinejackie:
Chai, we have English Professors on this thread, the kind ""Eng-rish"" wey l dey read here, if l be VO, l go deny people taya, No Good English, No Visa, l go tell some peeps to go learn proper English before they apply for US visa because na English we dey speak for yankee..... wink
infact it is quite pathetic when someone claims to be a graduate and speaks english the way a baby wouldn't even speak, smh! Chai

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whilst I agree that certain folks on this thread make reading and comprehension most tedious and also that the standard of Education seems to have declined steeply over the years... I will beg you fine Ladies and Gents to be kind to the 'Communication challenged' .Not everybody has been privileged enough to have half decent primary school teachers like some people did.
That being said, mbok make people dey try write werrin people fit understand na! Also, using punctuation marks no go kill una. This is a public forum and what you find convenient in SMS speak may not be acceptable or understandable by different people so kindly speak English or at least a variation that most people can understand.
Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Whilst I agree that certain folks on this thread make reading and comprehension most tedious and also that the standard of Education seems to have declined steeply over the years... I will beg you fine Ladies and Gents to be kind to the 'Communication challenged' .Not everybody has been privileged enough to have half decent primary school teachers like some people did.
That being said, mbok make people dey try write werrin people fit understand na! Also, using punctuation marks no go kill una. This is a public forum and what you find convenient in SMS speak may not be acceptable or understandable by different people so kindly speak English or at least a variation that most people can understand.
Peace!
correct! I don already take one card of panadol as I read wetin him write
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ishilove: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2015
shinejackie:
Chai, we have English Professors on this thread, the kind ""Eng-rish"" wey l dey read here, if l be VO, l go deny people taya, No Good English, No Visa, l go tell some peeps to go learn proper English & acceptable art of writing before they apply for US visa because na English we dey speak for yankee..... wink
This is cold... cheesy cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ishilove: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Peace!
I completely agree with the bolded. I despise SMS speak
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2015
pls how many times can someone cancel his visa appointment and reschedule another date? thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2015
tayoamos:
pls how many times can someone cancel his visa appointment and reschedule another date? thanks
On paper 2ice. From experience, some people cancel once and the next thing they get the error message that the reciept nos is invalid. Best keep your date as it is to avoid 32k stories that touch!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyoluwatoyin: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
sure everyone is well! have been denied twice and am about to reapply... i need everyone's support and advice..
i work for myself, have a registered business document and good account. am in clothings and i get my stuffs from UAE..i travel quarterly... am not married yet and av got an invite from my cousin in CA
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:
sure everyone is well! have been denied twice and am about to reapply... i need everyone's support and advice..
i work for myself, have a registered business document and good account. am in clothings and i get my stuffs from UAE..i travel quarterly... am not married yet and av got an invite from my cousin in CA
Why were you denied? Transcripts of each interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:

The lady has said it all. Transcript pls?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyoluwatoyin: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
the first time was 3years ago,,,just started my business then, couldnt sponsor myself as my business was very young
my transcript
VO........ what state are you going
ME.........California
VO........ who is sponsoring your trip
ME.........my dad
VO.........how many days are you spending
ME.........14days
VO.........what do you do
ME...........i work for my self.. i sell
VO...........sorry you are not eligible to travel bla lalalalalalal

very short interview
the second
VO.......who is inviting you
ME.......MY cousin mr........
VO.........why are you going to california
ME........to honour my cousin's invitation and vacation
VO.........who is sponsoring your trip
ME.........my myself
VO.............what do you do?
ME............am a trader... am into buying and selling
VO............what do you sell
ME..........am into fashion, i sell all kind of wears
VO......... are you married
ME.........NO
VO...... SORRY BLALALALALALALAL
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
HoneyOluwatoyin: so the issues they saw were No ties based on Finances and your marital status.
You are still unmarried. I would advice you to try and do other countries like UK. Though it does not change your marital status, it puts one in your corner to establish you are not a flight risk. IMO Dubai does not quite cut it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by wisepole: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Greetings to all the gurus in the house, i am a silent follower new here, i am bit confused i will like you all to advice me. I and my family (my wife and daughter) applied for visiting visa last may and we were refused our transcript is as follows:

It was a 6:30 am appointment and it goes thus:

Me and my wife: Good morning
VO: morning, what is your purpose of visit
Me: vacation to visit my wife cousin
VO: how long
ME: 10days
VO: have you ever travelled before
Me: yes,
VO: what do you?
Me: I work as a marketing executive with an oil and gas firm and my is a teacher both
VO: how much do you earn
Me: 3xx, 000 after tax
VO: does any of you intend seeking medicals in the states
Me: no
VO: is wife pregnant?
VO: do you intend having baby in the states
VO: have you ever travelled as a family?
Me: no, but, I was in the UK 2012 and me, my wife were in South Africa 2013, we are yet to travel together as family.

VO: sorry you are not eligible this time, I am going to give you back your passport and this paper.

End…A white paper was handed over to us with our passports. Now I will like to reapply but I am not sure if I should do that alone or with my family. Another thing about my last application is that I have a uk entry cancellation on my passport, although the vo never asked any question about that during our last application and I don’t know if it contributed to why we were refused or not.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
wisepole:
Greetings to all the gurus in the house, i am a silent follower new here, i am bit confused i will like you all to advice me. I and my family (my wife and daughter) applied for visiting visa last may and we were refused our transcript is as follows:

It was a 6:30 am appointment and it goes thus:

Me and my wife: Good morning
VO: morning, what is your purpose of visit
Me: vacation to visit my wife cousin
VO: how long
ME: 10days
VO: have you ever travelled before
Me: yes,
VO: what do you?
Me: I work as a marketing executive with an oil and gas firm and my is a teacher both
VO: how much do you earn
Me: 3xx, 000 after tax
VO: does any of you intend seeking medicals in the states
VO: is wife pregnant?
VO: do you intend having baby in the states
VO: have you ever travelled as a family?
Me: no, but, I was in the UK 2012 and me, my wife were in South Africa 2013, we are yet to travel together as family.

VO: sorry you are not eligible this time, I am going to give you back your passport and this paper.

End…A white paper was handed over to us with our passports. Now I will like to reapply but I am not sure if I should do that alone or with my family. Another thing about my last application is that I have a uk entry cancellation on my passport, although the vo never asked any question about that during our last application and I don’t know if it contributed to why we were refused or not.
UK entry cancellation- No input
If you have been following this thread, you'l see a trend of families denied because of no previous travel history. I would advice you to achieve that ist. You could also apply alone with wife and daoughter as home tie but if I was the VO, I would wonder why you abandoned them this time around and interpret it as you not been attached to your family. Note: This is purely my opinion!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyoluwatoyin: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
HoneyOluwatoyin: so the issues they saw were No ties based on Finances and your marital status.
You are still unmarried. I would advice you to try and do other countries like UK. Though it does not change your marital status, it puts one in your corner to establish you are not a flight risk. IMO Dubai does not quite cut it
can u give me ur yahoo id? Would love to chat wit you plssssss
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
I have a valid visa but my wife is applying for her own visa because we are invited for a wedding in the US. We have 2 kids, ages 5 and 3, but the will not be travelling with us, they will both be at home with grandma since we will be spending just 5 days in america, I only visited USA once with my visa.
My wife is the one applying now, she is a structural engineer and earns 500k while I am a medical doctor. She can actually sponsor herself, but in her ds_160 she stated that I will sponsor her trip. Who is best to sponsor her, actually ? Pls replies
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:
can u give me ur yahoo id? Would love to chat wit you plssssss
PM me here
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
tayoamos:
I have a valid visa but my wife is applying for her own visa because we are invited for a wedding in the US. We have 2 kids, ages 5 and 3, but the will not be travelling with us, they will both be at home with grandma since we will be spending just 5 days in america, I only visited USA once with my visa.
My wife is the one applying now, she is a structural engineer and earns 500k while I am a medical doctor. She can actually sponsor herself, but in her ds_160 she stated that I will sponsor her trip. Who is best to sponsor her, actually ? Pls replies
tayoamos:
Is it advisable for my wife to apply alone so that me and her can travel together and leave our 2 kids in Nigeria as a tie, or visa can be granted to my kids also if they all apply together. Remember I already have a valid visa and have travelled once to the US for a similar wedding 6 months ago.

Your question was answered here by the post below, several other post have also answered ur questions, why not go with the advise given angry

tzetzefly:

Keep your kids with either your in-laws or your parents.
Apply with your wife.
Get ready for the CO, as most of the questions will be directed at your wife.
Have a good reason why she is going with you this time.
Dont worry about the kids, they are in good hands i should believe.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin your case is a little bit similar to mine in a way, I think LadyGuinivere my friend has done justice to it ,try another country and go back to the U.S embassy to try your luck, I have tons of single friends that have u.s visas but before they went to the u.s embassy they had already been to dubai,south Africa, Paris.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LewsTherin: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I've got a question. My mum got a 2yr visa last year. She was to attend a conference amongst other things and return this year for the same conference. However, halfway through her visit in the US, her brother was diagnosed of a terminal disease in Europe. She had to cut short her stay in the US to go stay with her brother. Eventually, she brought him back to Nigeria. It's been long and hard but we eventually lost him a few weeks ago.

Now she has a number of trips to 2 countries in Europe, 2 in Africa and a meeting in Dubai planned for this year. We have missed out on this year's conference in the US and she's worried her US visa will expire without her using it a second time.

If this does happen, will it affect her ability to renew her US Visa? She keeps asking me to book a trip to the US for her but we have way too much to do right now that we can't afford the time and expense for her to go to the US for no reason than an entry stamp on her passport.
Kindly advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
@Lews, there is this very popular myth that if one does not use his visa 2ice, he/she can't renew. However , this is nothing but a myth.
The criteria for renewing visa (via DHL dropbox sef , no interview mostly) is
1. You were issued a 2 year visa
2. You want the same class of visa
3. The visa expired not more than 365 days before renewal is sought.
If I'm not wrong sef, by virture of that criteria, one may not even have used the visa before it expires ( plz I stand to be corrected)

So if there's truly no reason to travel in these austere times, then don't bother.
Happy Sunday and Hugs to your mommy. My condolences too
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
My greetings to everyone in the house. I'm planning to go on holiday in US few months time. The issue am worrying about now is that i got expired South Africa which is non used on my passport, and also a 2012 UK refusal stamp on it. So, i will like to know if this will be a problem or not when its time to apply for the US visa. And also what are the documents am going to need to package the US visa application for holiday and tourism. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.