Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059549 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by olafey: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
spykid014:

252k coss naaa! To book from when to when?

I saw for 240k yesterday for late September/early October travel.

Me I dey wait till I see like 220k or 200k sef grin wink

Lagos to Washington 195k Virgin Atlantic
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
olafey:

What?! See me de head to DC now! No be tourism I de go? Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
olafey:

I can believe this....not a very busy route.

You know what, why don't you try Philadelphia also. I flew there in December.

The POE is no stress at all and you can take the train right to NYC...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
chloe7:
yes your account is fine, but make sure you state in your ds 160 that you have one been denied because some people that have been denied before will state no in their forms instead of yes
pls help i make mistake in my 160 form i didn't put my last name and i have submitted my application. pls what wil i do?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebeto2014:
pls help i make mistake in my 160 form i didn't put my last name and i have submitted my application. pls what wil i do?
retrieve your application and fill in the details and others that are missing, a new ds 160 number will be generated.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

What?! See me de head to DC now! No be tourism I de go? Lol

Going through a different POE other than what was stated in your Ds 160, Won't this decision raise an eye brow?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
vallyofpeace:

Going through a different POE other than what was stated in your Ds 160, Won't this decision raise an eye brow?
Nope. And I no be ist time traveller. U can land at any port

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Nope. And I no be ist time traveller. U can land at any port

Ok thank you very much.

The way forward is to start looking for cheap tickets around my final destination.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls, can I get the correct passport size snapped at the embassy and collect tomorrow morning before 9am? How much does it cost?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
medoyin:
Pls, can I get the correct passport size snapped at the embassy and collect tomorrow morning before 9am? How much does it cost?

Yes you can and it will only take 10mns!
the price is 1k.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
chloe7:
retrieve your application and fill in the details and others that are missing, a new ds 160 number will be generated.
thanks.but i have booked appointment already. can i stil do it?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebeto2014:

If you have booked appointment already then you will have to call the call center to help you change your DS-160 barcode number to new one you just generated!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello, regarding the exact passport photo required. ..my interview is for 7.30am can I get the passport there too that early?
muzybow:

Yes you can and it will only take 10mns!
the price is 1k.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebeto2014:
yes you can, call the appointment booking section of the embassy to effect the change.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
daway:
Hello, regarding the exact passport photo required. ..my interview is for 7.30am can I get the passport there too that early?

Yes! even if you get there 4am grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dannisexy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
PLEASE HOUSE, I NEED A CHEAP FARE TO ORD AIRPORT IN CHICAGO FROM LAGOS.
ETIHAD AIRLINE IS OUT OF IT PLEASE. THANKS
Re: Usa Visit Visa by medoyin(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
muzybow:

Yes you can and it will only take 10mns! the price is 1k.
Thank you Sah..! Appreciate
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
muzybow:

If you have booked appointment already then you will have to call the call center to help you change your DS-160 barcode number to new one you just generated!
if i generated a new one will i start filled a one or will it carry my old information?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks buddie, ur head de there.
muzybow:

Yes! even if you get there 4am grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
chloe7:
, IF I generated it will is till carry the old information i filled before?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
muzybow:

IF I generated it will is till carry the old information i filled before
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebeto2014:
, IF I generated it will is till carry the old information i filled before?
all the information except travel plans
Re: Usa Visit Visa by babbs45: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
bimmymal:
Hi, pls I and my wife applied for US tourist visa few months ago and we were denied. We have travelling experience though, we've visited south Africa n uk together. We used hotel reservation for the us application claiming that we don't know anyone in the us. Now we want to reapply but with a close frnd inviting us for his wedding, hew ready to give us written invitation plus his utility bill but we will still book n hotel cos we don't intend staying in is house during the visit. (he just got his permanent resident card a month after our previous app) that was why we claimed we dunno anybody then cos he had not gotten a status then. 1 Pls can we go ahead with d application using is inivitation? 2 will it not look like we lied in the first application that we don't know anybody in US. Pls I need advice. Thanks

The wedding invitation and utility bill from your friend won't carry much weight in your next interview so I suggest you stick with the hotel reservations...

BTW, why don't you share your last interview transcript so that you can be better adviced by the house.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifax(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
dannisexy:

The first is for travel in August. The second is September

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
ifax:

are those the prices of air tickets? ridiculous!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
dannisexy:

check www.wakanow.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
bebeto2014:
if i generated a new one will i start filled a one or will it carry my old information?

I think your question has been answered by chloe7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bimmymal: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks, the last interview was just questions on why re we going to us, we answered for vacation, how long n we answered 2wks, she said we intend stayin in an hotel n we said yes, where do we work n we told her, she asked differently. She asked of our income, I earned 229k anf my wife 145k per month, she asked if we have kids n we said no, though 2yrs marriage buh still expectin, hv we travelled b4 n we answered sa n uk. But she asked hubby if he's travelled alone b4 and he answered yes n dat was b4 marriage every other travellin after our marriage has bn both of us. She was typing n checkin through our passports while askin those questions. At d end she looked beside her where she left d other pples passports she's collected and approved already n she turned bk told us to tombprint n said sorry but I can't give u at this time. She gave us d already tyed blue paper n dat was all. Pls wit dis wat do u think.
babbs45:

The wedding invitation and utility bill from your friend won't carry much weight in your next interview so I suggest you stick with the hotel reservations...

BTW, why don't you share your last interview transcript so that you can be better adviced by the house.

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
ifax:

My sister, you sure you ain't checking for premium economy/economy comfort?
I'm seeing high prices mana oburo zi nke 400k/500k.
The highest I've seen for August/September travel is 295k (the likes of BA, Virgin and Emirates). Lufthansa is on 250k, Klm/Airfrance 248k.
That's for LOS-JFK.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifax(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
spykid014:

My sister, you sure you ain't checking for premium economy/economy comfort?
I'm seeing high prices mana oburo zi nke 400k/500k.
The highest I've seen for August/September travel is 295k (the likes of BA, Virgin and Emirates). Lufthansa is on 250k, Klm/Airfrance 248k.
That's for LOS-JFK.

The op asked Los-ord. and yes, economy class
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ayobj: 3:27am On Jul 07, 2015
ifax:

The op asked Los-ord. and yes, economy class

Unfortunately he won't get a cheap ticket to Chicago.i go to Chicago every year and is nit that straightforward.is he a first timer to the USA?.another thing he can do is to fly New York and then take a local delta or JetBlue or American Airlines flight to Chicago.i do that often.
Other possibility is to try Detroit.i will be therein August too.flight is around 325 on KLM and air France .then take a 100$ train to Chicago.
All the best .he is in for a long thing.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by babbs45: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
bimmymal:
Thanks, the last interview was just questions on why re we going to us, we answered for vacation, how long n we answered 2wks, she said we intend stayin in an hotel n we said yes, where do we work n we told her, she asked differently. She asked of our income, I earned 229k anf my wife 145k per month, she asked if we have kids n we said no, though 2yrs marriage buh still expectin, hv we travelled b4 n we answered sa n uk. But she asked hubby if he's travelled alone b4 and he answered yes n dat was b4 marriage every other travellin after our marriage has bn both of us. She was typing n checkin through our passports while askin those questions. At d end she looked beside her where she left d other pples passports she's collected and approved already n she turned bk told us to tombprint n said sorry but I can't give u at this time. She gave us d already tyed blue paper n dat was all. Pls wit dis wat do u think.

I really didn't see any flaws in your interview transcript. You are married, have travel history, your income is good... your profile looks good. Try and reapply, hopefully you find favor with next VO who'll be interviewing you.

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.