Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1058707 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2012
He will need a letter of introduction from his school stating dat he 's a student there.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Princeyabure: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks@edun.o.apart from the introduction letter what are some of the supporting documents he may needs in other to brighting his chances thanks once again.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femijck(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2012
Guys plz help me out with dis puzzle...my fiancee was born in canada but d dad is frm US and mum from MIDDLE EAST though she neva lived in canada....but she had spent most of her life time in several part of europe so she refer to herself as MUTT and presently she's in the state schooling and she's an upcoming singer too in d state. But now we're planning of coming together,but she does not want to live in d state coz she believe europe is more beautiful...and she asked me to choose a country i love in europe but we finally agreed on manchester UK...bt wat i think now is that since she's nt a citizen of UK or even europe it wont really favour me coz i dnt knw ao she can help...But i can bring her down to naija coz she's also willing...so guys do u think if i solemnize d relatnshp in nigeria going to d canada or US wil be easy...coz i can convince her for canada atleast and nt US...plz gud suggestns.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2012
femijck: Guys plz help me out with dis puzzle...my fiancee was born in canada but d dad is frm US and mum from MIDDLE EAST though she neva lived in canada....but she had spent most of her life time in several part of europe so she refer to herself as MUTT and presently she's in the state schooling and she's an upcoming singer too in d state. But now we're planning of coming together,but she does not want to live in d state coz she believe europe is more beautiful...and she asked me to choose a country i love in europe but we finally agreed on manchester UK...bt wat i think now is that since she's nt a citizen of UK or even europe it wont really favour me coz i dnt knw ao she can help...But i can bring her down to naija coz she's also willing...so guys do u think if i solemnize d relatnshp in nigeria going to d canada or US wil be easy...coz i can convince her for canada atleast and nt US...plz gud suggestns.

Let's hope vicjustice and justwise comes on board to help out

Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by seggyyoke(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Anyone who has been filed for and called for interview, pls share ur experience. DNA too, have submitted my dna report but hasn't been called. Pls share ur experience if you are in this category
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
Did my DNA in may nd i havnt heard a word from the NVC.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by seggyyoke(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2012
edun.o:
Did my DNA in may nd i havnt heard a word from the NVC.
Have u ever gone for an interview before the dna?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2012
Noooo o. Abt u? Wen did they file 4 u nd wen did u do ur DNA? I jst applied 4 a b1/b2 for d time being sha
Re: Usa Visit Visa by seggyyoke(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
edun.o:
Noooo o. Abt u? Wen did they file 4 u nd wen did u do ur DNA? I jst applied 4 a b1/b2 for d time being sha
Went to the embassy ard May, was told to go and do dna. My filing has taken more than 5yrs ooo.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nkempaul(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Pls house i need ur help i'm going for us interview... Bt i'm trader, i own a boutique wht ar documents do i need...my fiancee is inviting me and we still have k1 visa petition pending
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nkempaul(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
Pls house i need ur help i'm going for us interview... Bt i'm trader, i own a boutique wht documents do i need and what ar my chances of getting the visa...my fiancee is inviting me and we still have k1 visa petition pending
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2012
seggyyoke:
Went to the embassy ard May, was told to go and do dna. My filing has taken more than 5yrs ooo.

huh? 5yrs ke? mehn... wot category? so dat mins u hav already had an interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2012
Went 2 embassy ard May, was told to go and do dna. My filing has taken more than 5yrs ooo. [/quote]

huh? 5yrs ke? mehn... wot category? so dat mins u hav already had an interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Obatity: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Good day beautiful nairalanders, I have been a silent reader of this forum. I want to say a big well done for all the contributions made by all, God bless you.
I would like to use this medium to share my experience at the US consulate yesterday for a family B1/B2 visa application which was approved by the Grace of God.

Us(Spouse&I): Goodmorning with smiles
Vo: Goodmorning, can you please pass your passports.
Us: Passed passports
Vo: Kept typing on the Computer screen for 1min.
Vo: Is this the first time you are applying for US visa?
Us: Yes
Vo: Turned towards me, where in US are you gonna stay?
Me: Mentioned the address
Vo: (Turned to spouse) What is your position where you work?
Spouse: Answered
Vo: How long have you been in this position?
Spouse: Over XYZ yrs.
Vo; How much do you earn?
Spouse: XYZ per month
Vo: What is programming Coordinator?
Spouse: No, am not a programming coordinator, I am XYZ Coordinator.
Vo: Ok, XYZ Cordinator. Smiles (Turns to me) You work?
Me: Yes, smiled
Vo: Where?
Me: XYZ company
Vo: What is your position?
Me: XYZ
Vo: What is ^^^
Me: Explained (my job description and roles in details)
Vo: Thats okay, smiling. How much do you earn?
Me: XYZ per month net
Vo: how long have you known your host?
Us: Over XYZ yrs
Vo: How long has he been in the US?
Us: XYZ yrs
Vo: What right does he have staying in the US
Us: Answered
Vo: (My young son screamed) Smiled heavily
Us: Smiled too
Vo: Have you traveled before as a family?
Us: Yes, to UK
Vo: Where else?
Spouse: Germany but alone.
Vo: What was your poupose of travelling?
Spouse: Holiday
Vo: Do you intend to seek medical treatment in the US?
Us: No
Vo: Do you intend to do business in the US?
Us: No, we only want to visit and holiday with our host.
Vo: Kept typing for a while on the computer screen and later pulled out a white paper and circled a portion and passed it to us, saying you can pick up your visa on tuesday.
Us: Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Obatity: Good day beautiful nairalanders, I have been a silent reader of this forum. I want to say a big well done for all the contributions made by all, God bless you.
I would like to use this medium to share my experience at the US consulate yesterday for a family B1/B2 visa application which was approved by the Grace of God.

Us(Spouse&I): Goodmorning with smiles
Vo: Goodmorning, can you please pass your passports.
Us: Passed passports
Vo: Kept typing on the Computer screen for 1min.
Vo: Is this the first time you are applying for US visa?
Us: Yes
Vo: Turned towards me, where in US are you gonna stay?
Me: Mentioned the address
Vo: (Turned to spouse) What is your position where you work?
Spouse: Answered
Vo: How long have you been in this position?
Spouse: Over XYZ yrs.
Vo; How much do you earn?
Spouse: XYZ per month
Vo: What is programming Coordinator?
Spouse: No, am not a programming coordinator, I am XYZ Coordinator.
Vo: Ok, XYZ Cordinator. Smiles (Turns to me) You work?
Me: Yes, smiled
Vo: Where?
Me: XYZ company
Vo: What is your position?
Me: XYZ
Vo: What is ^^^
Me: Explained (my job description and roles in details)
Vo: Thats okay, smiling. How much do you earn?
Me: XYZ per month net
Vo: how long have you known your host?
Us: Over XYZ yrs
Vo: How long has he been in the US?
Us: XYZ yrs
Vo: What right does he have staying in the US
Us: Answered
Vo: (My young son screamed) Smiled heavily
Us: Smiled too
Vo: Have you traveled before as a family?
Us: Yes, to UK
Vo: Where else?
Spouse: Germany but alone.
Vo: What was your poupose of travelling?
Spouse: Holiday
Vo: Do you intend to seek medical treatment in the US?
Us: No
Vo: Do you intend to do business in the US?
Us: No, we only want to visit and holiday with our host.
Vo: Kept typing for a while on the computer screen and later pulled out a white paper and circled a portion and passed it to us, saying you can pick up your visa on tuesday.
Us: Thank you

Cool!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kazzy78: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
pls i had an interview in the us consulate embassy on the 18th of October 2012, i was asked the following question, if have been to the us before, my purpose of going to the us and if have traveled to any other country which answer yes and i did mention the countries have been, the consulate look at me and replied my case requires more administrative processing just want to found out how long does these process takes has anyone been given these condition at the consulate and did the consulate reschedule another interview on issues like these. pls awaiting your response.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2012
kazzy78: pls i had an interview in the us consulate embassy on the 18th of October 2012, i was asked the following question, if have been to the us before, my purpose of going to the us and if have traveled to any other country which answer yes and i did mention the countries have been, the consulate look at me and replied my case requires more administrative processing just want to found out how long does these process takes has anyone been given these condition at the consulate and did the consulate reschedule another interview on issues like these. pls awaiting your response.
. Have you got our Visa now?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Leripa(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Why do you love America?
Your inputs will go a long way to further enhance my research.
Check here: (www.nairaland.com/1121686/why-love-america)
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Compliments of the season to you all.
May God almighty continue to protect and provide for everybody as we enter into another year, and safe trip to those of us that would be travelling during this Xmas season.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by grecia01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
@fast-link
pls give me your email address, i need to discuss something personal with you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chizyb: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2012
i had my interview in November and my b1/b2 visa was granted with ease. The VO didnt even sight any document
just asked why i was travelling, how long i have practised my profession in Nigeria and if i was going for medical visit. And God took control and a slip was given me to pick my visa at VFS.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by chizyb: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2012
He equally asked if i had travelled out of the country before which i have and i named the countries i had visited. No much questions
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
chizyb: i had my interview in November and my b1/b2 visa was granted with ease. The VO didnt even sight any document
just asked why i was travelling, how long i have practised my profession in Nigeria and if i was going for medical visit. And God took control and a slip was given me to pick my visa at VFS.

Congrat
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
grecia01: @fast-link
pls give me your email address, i need to discuss something personal with you

Sent you PM, although I'd loved you asked your question here for other to learn from it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by katolistic(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Good evening house,please i would like advice and suggestion for this case;

Mr A is gradaute(jst finshed in Oct.2012) awaiting NYSC batch A 2013. He got an invitation from a friend in PA in the USA. Also Mr. A. parents are seminarians in the USA on F-1 visa

1. What documents do u suggest he goes with for the interview? The interview is in the first week of January 2012.

2. Mr A parents are the ones paying for his trip, is that ok?

Thanks and God Bless smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi, I am not really an active member on this forum, I had my interview at the US embassy on the 13th of December and I promised myself I would come and share my testimony here.
I was very nervous before I had the interview cause this was my first time at the Us embassy.
This was how my interview went
VO: where in the us have you going to?
Me: New York
VO: what would you be doin in New York?
Me: holiday
VO: where have you been to
Me: London,Paris,Spain,china,Milan,brazil,Ghana,dubai,S.A
VO:what do you do
Me: I run a well established interior company
Vo:how much do u have?
Me: 6 digits and thousand in my Dom acc and also fix deposit
VO: how many pple work for u
Me: about 9
Vo: are u pregnant?
Me: no
VO: are you married?
VO: do you have kids
VO: pick up your passport on Tuesday from the Vfs office
Me: thank you, and have a nice day

It's really God my people, just dress up well and be very confident. That is what really matters. The guy that interviewed me didn't deny anyone all thru I waited till my turn. I prayed he should be the 1 to interview me and he was. I give God all the glory, He has really been faithful to me.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
tosyne law: Hi, I am not really an active member on this forum, I had my interview at the US embassy on the 13th of December and I promised myself I would come and share my testimony here.
I was very nervous before I had the interview cause this was my first time at the Us embassy.
This was how my interview went
VO: where in the us have you going to?
Me: New York
VO: what would you be doin in New York?
Me: holiday
VO: where have you been to
Me: London,Paris,Spain,china,Milan,brazil,Ghana,dubai,S.A
VO:what do you do
Me: I run a well established interior company
Vo:how much do u have?
Me: 6 digits and thousand in my Dom acc and also fix deposit
VO: how many pple work for u
Me: about 9
Vo: are u pregnant?
VO: are you married?
VO: do you have kids
VO: pick up your passport on Tuesday from the Vfs office
Me: thank you, and have a nice day

It's really God my people, just dress up well and be very confident. That is what really matters. The guy that interviewed me didn't deny anyone all thru I waited till my turn. I prayed he should be the 1 to interview me and he was. I give God all the glory, He has really been faithful to me.

Congrat.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2012
I guess its d dark fat guy dat interviewd you, I was also @ d embassey on the 13th. I got denied *sadface* but oh well I got some usful tips snd also found out that you can lie to increase your chances
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
It was the skinny white guy on glasses that interviewed me, I felt the black guy was a lil mean to pple. Sorry about ur denial. sad
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
It was d white girl @ d 1st booth dat interviewd me. I feeld skinny white guy with glasses was mean oooo. I was jst ask 3/4 questions. Mayb its because I hav an immigrant visa pending I was denied, ill apply again nxt year
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
edun.o:
It was d white girl @ d 1st booth dat interviewd me. I feeld skinny white guy with glasses was mean oooo. I was jst ask 3/4 questions. Mayb its because I hav an immigrant visa pending I was denied, ill apply again nxt year
You should contact the person that handle your immigrant status before applying again .Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.