Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056109 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by frakie: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
if u know u want to visiting the state, kindly book a conference and hotel reservation
www.conferencealerts.com check the conference that suite you the book the conference, after that, you must book the hotel the organizing commitees is using for the coference, tha look for a original bank statements that worth 500k and more, tax clearance, etc

you go suceed shaa with prayer

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
9japrof:

please am a computer science student in one of our tertiary institutions and has an exhibition billed for november.
Would it be possible getting an at least one week visa from now
please getting a rough estimate of how much it would cost would be appreciated.
Please any travel agent in the house would be required
my contacts are:
doggedbb@yahoo.com

frakie has answered you boss

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by royalworld: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
I am a civil servant, i have a brother who is inviting me to U.S. I have been to U.K.
The issues are these
My brother says it is only letter of Invitation alone that he would give me ,no other documents.His claims:the embassy would get in touch with him for any other info they require!
How much do i need to have in my accounts
2. What are the documents i need to prepare
3. when do i file my application as i intend to go in December.
i shall appreciate your contributions
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2011
royalworld:

I am a civil servant, i have a brother who is inviting me to U.S. I have been to U.K.
The issues are these
My brother says it is only letter of Invitation alone that he would give me ,no other documents.His claims:the embassy would get in touch with him for any other info they require!
How much do i need to have in my accounts
2. What are the documents i need to prepare
3. when do i file my application as i intend to go in December.
i shall appreciate your contributions

I guess he needs to give you more docu, work and housing stuff
You need to show he is really your bro, do you guys bare same surname?
file your application now i doubt if u will get an appointment date towards dec travel
check the thread for list of docus

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by royalkleen: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
Yes we bear same surname. I have persuaded him for other docs but for confidential reasons,he doesnt want to give them ou.he claims the embassy would contact him but i am not totally okay with this. I still need you advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2011
I doubt if the embassy/eco will ask you to
wait while they give your brother a call to get info
from him, its what you present that determines your
visa, you get the decision instanta!

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2011
royalkleen:

Yes we bear same surname. I have persuaded him for other docs but for confidential reasons,he doesnt want to give them ou.he claims the embassy would contact him but i am not totally okay with this. I still need you advice.
Suxes is right.And btw,why is he reluctant to send you such documents if he is your brother?He has to prove that he is able to support you during the period of your stay in the US by sending financial docs.Consular officers are always pressed for time,thus they may not ask for such docs.But,sometimes they do.Therefore,it is better to take them along.
royalkleen:

Suxes is right.And btw,why is he reluctant to send you such documents if he is your brother?He has to prove that he is able to support you during the period of your stay in the US by sending financial docs.Consular officers are always pressed for time,thus they may not ask for such docs.But,sometimes they do.Therefore,it is better to take them along.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by fali: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
Please can i work with my visiting visa?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by amykelly: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2011
Good pple,please is there any DISCREMINATION about a contract staff of a bank appplying for visiting visa at the embassy?Bcoz the appointment letter to contract staff is issued by the contractors,and any other documents like reference letter and annual leave letter that will be needed at the embassy.pls hint me,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^^^

Can you talk to your boss at the bank for the reference letter?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2011
@suxes,what you're sayin is that appearing as a core staff of a bank is more reliable.Yes,my boss can issue me a reference letter and leave letter in the branch, PLS ENLIGHTEN ME MORE,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Since you can get the letter so what do you really need now?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2011
Is only the reference letter enough?wat about the appointment letter offered me when taking up the job.that one was issued by the contractor.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2011
Since that is what you have then take it along and
make sure you can defend it as well, it shud not be a prob

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by amykelly: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
1. You go to gtbank and pay for your visa fee
2. You secure appmnt
3. You prepare your documents and your self for interview
4. You go to interview and get your visa, lol

SHALOM

I cant seem to secure an appointment first without filling the DS-160 form for tourism/vacation.
I have paid the fees at the bank already but the electronic receipt doesn't include a bar-code so i cant book without filling the form first.
Or is there something I am missing?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by imperiouxx(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^ You must fill DS 160 first before proceeding to booking appointment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Any new question please post so i can tryna
help out!

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by theLINK: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
With a visiting visa u CANNOT work, so i really C no reason Y young folks shld desperately want a visiting visa. if u hav a good job and a family to return to in Nigeria, trust me u'l get ur vising without stress

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by hugoruq: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2011
hi, please does anyone know how many times i can change my appointment date on the US visa appointment scheduling site?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by theLINK: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
hugoruq:

hi, please does anyone know how many times i can change my appointment date on the US visa appointment scheduling site?
for immigrant visa, twice, for others u'l need to carefully go thur the site
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooso(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
hi suxes,i came across your comment about USA visiting visa and i decided seek advice from you,
A pastor of ours promised to invite one of our brother to the US during their harvest this December.
please i need to know what and what he need to get.please i need full explanation on this matter
in order to tell the guy to prepare himself.
please your comment is urgently needed.thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by theLINK: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Omo oso:

hi suxes,i came across your comment about USA visiting visa and i decided seek advice from you,
A pastor of ours promised to invite one of our brother to the US during their harvest this December.
please i need to know what and what he need to get.please i need full explanation on this matter

Of what use is a visiting visa to U.S?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
Omo oso:

I guess there are other experts here that will surely give answer
to most of your questions. If you cant ask some here then add me
on pear_prince AT yahoo.com maybe we can discuss it on YIM

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Omo oso:

visit www.ustraveldocs.com/ng
Re: Usa Visit Visa by imperiouxx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gbenge 77:

visit www.ustraveldocs.com/ng

Abi ooo.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
@all,

If someone is inviting you to the States, if that
person can provide his or her acct statement it
will be good for you (who knows they might ask you)

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pmarvelous: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2011
hello all, am Ade Philip by the name, i will like you guys to give me a proper advice regarding getting a visiting visa to usa from India, i am resident here and i work here also, but can you please direct me a proper way to apply visa from here.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2011
pmarvelous:

hello all, am Ade Philip by the name, i will like you guys to give me a proper advice regarding getting a visiting visa to usa from India, i am resident here and i work here also, but can you please direct me a proper way to apply visa from here.

Do you intend to apply from Nigeria or India?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pmarvelous: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2011
@Gbenge77

I intend to apply from india
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2011
^^^^^^6

told you to check with their requirement
in india. Check us embassy serving indians
and see requirements then you check what applies
to non-resident (depends on your status though)

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2011
Greathouse,please will like to know how long it may take me at the embassy on the interview date.Am scheduled for 7.30am,can i go back to work on that day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.