Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,087 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? (3659 Views)

Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^ im still very young. I want more than that. I haven't made my million, so marriage is pendin.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by WISEONE247(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
guy, it still a mystery when there is an answer let me know
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by kokoye(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
Maybe she just doesnt want to utter the word 'Yes'

Assume y'all dating and roll on. . . but be prepared in case she tells everyone 'he's just a friend' grin
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by 190: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
gbam
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by irisheve: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
she liks u bt dnt want 2 date u, sex wit no string attached dats wat she want.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2011
kokoye:

Maybe she just doesnt want to utter the word 'Yes'

Assume y'all dating and roll on. . . but be prepared in case she tells everyone 'he's just a friend'  grin
God bless u.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Ekpoma1,

Can't you observe pweety4me sounds like a juvenile? just let dat lil girl be, its her type thats gives guys the courage to call ladies "whores" when she didn't even hesitate to call her fellow female flirt.

**Tosinville slaps pweety4me across the face, ouch!!**
Omdz, so now i am @ fault 4 being honest? nawa oo u can neva please people!

& i would advise u to think again b4 u start making judgment on people based on just one comment, it's what i think so y don't u just type wateva u want & stop stalking my comments!

U must be dim for calling me juvenile because u aven't even grown balls on your broom stick to start mixing words me!foool!

Now slap urself biatch! angry
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2011
irisheve:

she liks u bt dnt want 2 date u, sex wit no string attached dats wat she want.
Maybe bt this is nt what i want.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2011
Orton1_0:

Pweety will you ever change??
You're becoming too controversial!!
Why keep catching stones meant for the birds??
And does dragging "men" and "generalisation" into this solve or answer the poster's question??
He asked a good question.

Just spit out your stance on the issue and jogg on, or better still turn over your keyboard and keep shut. Duh. :-x

Sidenote:
"Man know thyself!!"

Oh please will u stop being a perv, must u read my comments?stop being an assswipe & leave my comments alone jeez! undecided
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by pwiz(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2011
Derailerz on the loose!!!
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Pweety4me(f): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2011
^which 1 r u in the pics?lepa-coal or orobo-toh- bad? grin
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Tosinville(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2011
^You must be suffering from spiritual husband problem, u need deliverance asap, lunatic

**Tosinville spits at pweery4me** lol
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Orikinla(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2011
I can see why a frustrated guy is upset and an innocent respondent becomes his target. Back to his disappointment. The fact is; if a girl does not want you, she will not even allow you to kiss, cuddle and handle her. You want sex now, but she wants it later. So, respect her decision to delay going all the way. Lest you younger guys forget in the gust of your fiery lust; Sex means more than having fun to girls. One act of sex can cost a lot. Unwanted pregnancy, abortion, early motherhood, etc. And when she is going through these critical consequences of her sexuality, the guy cannot share these critical experiences with her. If only men knew what women go through in the consequences of sex. And stop picking on the innocent sweetheart. She has her life to live without your frustrations. Have a lovely day.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Ekpoma1: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2011
Orikinla:

I can see why a frustrated guy is upset and an innocent respondent becomes his target. Back to his disappointment. The fact is; if a girl does not want you, she will not even allow you to kiss, cuddle and handle her. You want sex now, but she wants it later. So, respect her decision to delay going all the way. Lest you younger guys forget in the gust of your fiery lust; Sex means more than having fun to girls. One act of sex can cost a lot. Unwanted pregnancy, abortion, early motherhood, etc. And when she is going through these critical consequences of her sexuality, the guy cannot share these critical experiences with her. If only men knew what women go through in the consequences of sex. And stop picking on the innocent sweetheart. She has her life to live without your frustrations. Have a lovely day.
Me frustrated? Naaah! U are d fello with frustration. Beta go shave ur bushy armpit.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by 190: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^You must be suffering from spiritual husband problem, u need deliverance asap, lunatic

**Tosinville spits at pweery4me** lol

Oh my dayzz!!
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Orton10(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

Oh please will u stop being a perv, must u read my comments?stop being an assswipe & leave my comments alone jeez! undecided
lol.
My comments reserved. . . .too good in a mood.
But when I start, the word 'stop' would cease to exist. Jogg on. :-P
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2011
Poster, you are still upset. Sorry. I hope she did not make you wet your pants for making you have an erection for nothing. Poor bloke.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by OCTAVO: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lolz @ comments.
*I don comot*
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by Daviewonder(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ekpoma1: Me frustrated? Naaah! U are d fello with frustration. Beta go shave ur bushy armpit.
i'v got 2 admit dat u ar a big fool reason being u attack anybody wit 9ce comments,i'm sure u're 2ruly frustrated..... Piece o shit
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by NEROSKY(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Daviewonder:
i'v got 2 admit dat u ar a big fool reason being u attack anybody wit 9ce comments,i'm sure u're 2ruly frustrated..... Piece o shit

shut up!!!!
they attacked him first, read well dude.
Re: Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? by clockwise(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2013
maybe she did nt nid a boiyfrend presently but just someone dat can help her with her heart desires. I dey pray 4 dis kind thing o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! / Photo: Hope You Get A High Five On The Face If You Do This At Someone's Wedding / OMG - Woman Blogs Her Rape Ordeal Moments After She Was Assaulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.