Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa (7802 Views)

Where Is Adesegun Musiwa Aka Becomrich? / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Remove Immunity Clause-prof. Adesegun Ojo Called On The President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2011
one of the party should please summit my name for president adesegun musiwa, if truth the window is still open. i want to be the president.

take my picture from facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/amusiwa

Can the International community see the satellite picture below, Nigeria electoral body INEC claim the smaller one and some villages is more populated than Ibadan. That katsina and Bauchi is more populated . Can President Obama please call Jonathan Goodluck and tell him what he is seen. We are heading toward a bloodly civil war in Nigeria.

Jonathan Goodluck should not. That It is not possible to conduct an election in Nigeria.

In a free and fair election I would win against all of them running.

If this video of Nigeria student do not touch your heart, nothing in this world would touch it. That Nigeria needs a change and that change is now. We can fail the next generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_POJbeP69M&feature=related

This is the skull of millions of fellow african who have been killed.

None of the candidate have solution to solve the issue of the satellite pictures. and all of them have been running away for it. Jonathan Goodluck have so far had 1 year to fix it. he has refuse to fix it. Ethnics profiler Nuhu Ribadu yesterday show who he is . By trying trying to divide the yorubas by using religion. The divide and rule method that they have done for 40 years to hold on to power.

I want to run. You can see the skull of african, when nation have made mistake in critic times like this. And in a critic time like Nigeria need someone who can help it fix its problem. Ethnics profiler Nuhu Ribadu is not the solution to fix nigeria. While the people of Nigeria have given Jonathan Goodluck one years to help resolve the satellite pictures to save the life of over 15 million lifes. Jonathan Goodluck have refuse to solve the problem.
We can not fold our hand and watch and wait till a civil war happen in Nigeria.

We would fail our children and our mothers and millions of nigeria women if we dont step up at this point.
Without a solution to the image of the satellite pictures , Nigeria would end up in a bloodly civil war. Nuhu Ribadu was a key  member of the fraud government that conducted the census fraud. And every nigerian know Nuhu ribadu was the power behind the power. we have all seen Nuhu Ribadu is a candidate of corporate greed , who prefer thier business to the lifes of millions of Nigeria. Nuhu Ribadu and his sponsor have told you over and over again. That Oando oil is more important than the lifes of millions of Nigeria.

greed should not over look people lifes. Nigeria would end up like the rest of africa in a bloodly civil war. It is time for you to save your life and say no to corporate greed.

If this video of Nigeria student do not touch your heart, nothing in this world would touch it. That Nigeria needs a change and that change is now.  We can fail the next generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_POJbeP69M&feature=related

when you look at this satellite pictures, it tell you that your families lifes are in great risk.

Let look at the people who are running for president.

Take example Nuhu ribadu , who was part of obasanjo govt. and was that government not a corrupt government. According to the EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu own two houses abroad from stolen wealth. Not only that Nuhu Ribadu own several plot of land around nigeria. You know and I know what a police salary is in Nigeria.

Is there another word to descrisble Nuhu Ribadu than the word BARAWO or OLE. Please find me another word.  He was in a government which many of his friend he served with in that government are now billionaires, and he was in charge of arresting them. Well , me and you know he never arrest them. Does Nuhu Ribadu still sound like a saint to you or just a common criminal.

Now let take Nuhu Ribadu again, he stand for corporate fraud.  We all know those people Nuhu Ribadu never arrested even while we know they stole nigeria money. Does Nuhu Ribadu still look like a saint to you. Can someone shout BARAWO or OLE. Let clap for Jesus or Allah at this moment.

Now before we go to Nuhu Ribadu again like pastor  would say, can somebody shout halleluyah. Can everybody in the house stand up.
Nuhu Ribadu is he a saint or a member of an organised criminal group. While Nuhu Ribadu fake his own arrest, but mr Nuhu ribadu forgot that he love the press much, he took pictures with the same people , he ask to arrest him inside the hall. Just about 30 minute, he was taken pictures and laughing with the same people who were his friend, he ask to arrest him in a hall.   Can someone Shout BARAWO or OLE.

Let look at Nuhu Ribadu again , as a police officer, Nuhu Ribadu is an ethnics profiler, while 55% of govt money is own by the abuja base govt. Nuhu Ribadu in his term arrested 90% southerners as boss of the EFCC. Even when it was clear that most of the contract went to mainly northerners.
Is that the face of the man , you want to be president. It is called ethnics profiling by the Police force all over the world.  Can someone shout BARAWO or OLE.

Will southerner risk thier life in the hand of an ethnics profiler with the image of the satellite pictures, dont forget that Nuhu Ribadu was part of the government which conducted that same census.
Can someone shout BARAWO or OLE.

is Nuhu Ribadu a man of his word. Walahi, few month ago , Nuhu Ribadu descrisble Senator Bola ahmed Tinubu has one of the greatest thief of our time. Nuhu Ribadu descrisble as a criminal he needs to bring to Book. E jo, eyi, Who is Nuhu Ribadu Godfather now. Dont forget, he said Tinubu should go and clear his drug case in the USA in 2007. may nuhu ribadu have developed Brain tumor .

I forgot Nuhu Ribadu said Patience Goodluck was a criminal, now some week ago Same Patience Goodluck is saint. Nuhu Ribadu may have brain Tumor.

Is this the man , you want to elect president.  Nuhu Ribadu is not electable as President.

I will be back with one call Jonathan Goodluck , who is so scared to tell nigerian the truth.  Even in Jonathan Goodluck state of Bayelsa state , I will win.

I am a naturally shy person, that why you have not seen my picture. But at this turn, I think millions of lifes of Nigerian depend on me, saving thier lifes from the hands of greedy thief.

It is times for nigeria to take back thier life from criminal and pen robbers.

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/44511853@N00/123151707[/img]

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/29995505@N00/3263149810/[/img]

[img]http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/2632797.bin?size=620x400[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by baslone: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2011
Can't you join the hustle on your own? Why wait on any one to do it for you?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by blacksta(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2011
Poster need serious cleansing grin

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2011
President Adesegun Ajakaiye Musiwa, Phd Uni of Map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by rebranded(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2011
Becomrich

Pls come to Lagos so we can start our campaign, you cant stay in Canada and be throwing maps at us in Lagos, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Beaf: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2011
So after the deadline passed on Sunday, na nau you wan begin ask yeye kueshion!!!
Dude, we don't need any sign of google in Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by naijaking1: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
Present your name? No problems, if that's the only to get rid of your annoying maps.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by zeeleso(f): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pop corn in hand--time for comedy central

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by vanitty: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
Oh la la. It is a thing of the mind. Thing of the mind but I will vote for u. grin. We need.a leader that can make us laugh.Our position as the number one happiest country will foreva be maintained.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by semid4lyfe(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
Oh my Gawd!

Kai! I don laugh die for here grin grin

Some mothers truly do have 'em undecided

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by oluite(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
At least by the time you become president you will do a better map than google earth self! wink

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by segunjowo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Na ur type dem dey find for Aso Rock
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Pataki: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
Becomerich,

Alawada ni e. Ma so awa omo Yoruba lenu oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
I think you would be better off as president of motorboy association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by zeeleso(f): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
cmon becomrichn, do take it easy with the gore.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by mrofficial(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
Funny. cheesy
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Odunnu: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
Lol
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Mobinga: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
zeeleso:

cmon becomrichn, do take it easy with the gore.
This is the line of bullshit I detest. Take it easy with what gore? He should now hide whats going on in Jos? Because, its uneasy on your eyes? Disgrace

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by OAM4J: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
President Mapomeji grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
I Dayo Kanu, The brother of Daniel Kanu of the Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) fame hereby writes:

In our concern and struggle for the emancipation of this country.

We the Youth of this country under the umbrella of YEAB hereby appeal to Akinrogun Mapomeji Musiwa to hereby contest for the presidency.

We are tired of mediocre leadership. We are tired of leadership without a focus.

We need a leader who can give us an identity something Becommrich can do easily by bringing Batu as our language of instruction in schools.

We need a leader who is connected worldwide. Becommrich is related to the Sultan of Sokoto, Prime Mister of Canada, Pastor Adeboye and Fadele.

We need a leader who is dogged. Becoomrich is dogged in the fight for Benin republic.

We need a leader who is cultural. Becomrich is a cultural man who advocates that we embrace Polygamy like our fore fathers.

We need a leader who is computer savvy: Becomrich is a shareholder in Google.

We need a leader who "knows" Map. Nuff said.

We ned a leader who can solve our electicity problems: Becommrich studied "Electricity Engineering"

Give us Becommrich Or else, The ladies would parade topless like in Ukraine.

A word is enough for the wise. Learn from Egypt and Tunisia.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by zeeleso(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mobinga:

This is the line of bullshit I detest. Take it easy with what gore? He should now hide whats going on in Jos? Because, its uneasy on your eyes? Disgrace
You r welcome to detest it , its ur opinion.

Becomrichn-At least a little warning when posting such pics so that those of us that are not comfortable seeing such carnage can quickly skip those posts
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by mrperfect(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ok, let hope someone would help.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Iyineda(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
How the fvvck did this ret@rded thread make it to the home page?? And it's sub-mit not sum-mit. Geeeeeez.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by mrofficial(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^ You obviously do not get it. The poster wrote summit, not submit. cheesy
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ikamefa(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
grin

grin
grin grin

Awada kerikeri!!! NL mapologist wants to become president! cheesy
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
Some people need to learn how to spell. Jeeezzzzz!!

Spell check is your friend.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by owobokiri(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
Easy; Just Walk into your bedroom, lock the door, stand on top of the bed then read out loud a statement declaring yourself the president of Naijeiriya. Believe it, claim it, stand by it and you are the president at least to yourself. . . My only worry is your looks. Not yet presidential. It reminds me of Foday Sankoh in one of those his memorable court appearances.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
dayokanu:

I Dayo Kanu, The brother of Daniel Kanu of the Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) fame hereby writes:

In our concern and struggle for the emancipation of this country.

We the Youth of this country under the umbrella of YEAB hereby appeal to Akinrogun Mapomeji Musiwa to hereby contest for the presidency.

We are tired of mediocre leadership. We are tired of leadership without a focus.

We need a leader who can give us an identity something Becommrich can do easily by bringing Batu as our language of instruction in schools.

We need a leader who is connected worldwide. Becommrich is related to the Sultan of Sokoto, Prime Mister of Canada, Pastor Adeboye and Fadele.

We need a leader who is dogged. Becoomrich is dogged in the fight for Benin republic.

We need a leader who is cultural. Becomrich is a cultural man who advocates that we embrace Polygamy like our fore fathers.

We need a leader who is computer savvy: Becomrich is a shareholder in Google.

We need a leader who "knows" Map. Nuff said.

We ned a leader who can solve our electicity problems: Becommrich studied "Electricity Engineering"

A word is enough for the wise. Learn from Egypt and Tunisia.
Seconded oh, Sai Becomerich, go ahead we are solidly behind you, Yoruba is Benin republic oh. Just marry Turai and make her first lady again

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
is he not fine enough to be president or what are we saying here.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by tlops(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
dayokanu:

when will that do that? shocked shocked
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by cold(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
Yara wa ku kai so-Becomrich mu ke so grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by kg(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
I support you jo! Anybody is free to make some noise in Naija, come to think of it,  some of those people who made it to Dodan Barracks/Aso Rock /National Assembly never desrved to have been  there at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London / National School Feeding Programme To Become Africa's Largest By End Of 2018 - VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.