Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,271 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Question To The Edo People In This Forum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question To The Edo People In This Forum (3357 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / A 5 Year Old Innocent Question To His MUM / Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2011
I am together with a man from Edo and I am going crazy with him.

We are always having money problems and he is not ready to behave like a man and take care of his family.
May be its his tradition? I dont know.

Please tell me about the traditional role of a family father in Nigeria.

The Place where I come from, the men are ashamed to take money from their girl and they take care of their family otherwise they are not real men and people will laugh at them.

thk for the answers.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Moralistli(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2011
where did u come 4rm? Answer dis and we shall ans ur ques too.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
What does the habits of a lazy man have to do with Edo people in general ?
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
oh, I thought this is a forum for adults undecided

i think it matters that he is from edo, because he always tell me that there the women and the man are sharing everything. He tells me that the man has to pay the house and the woman the food.

this has nothing to do with being lazy. We are not lazy. so i would be very grateful when a edo person can tell me about that. its true or not?
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
Being with a poor and broke man --- has nothing to do with Edo people. This is a singular issue with your man and not a cultural or plural issue with Edo people.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
so why are you still in the relationship?

Of what use are you to him since you can't get your azz off the chair and go look for a job instead of sitting there looking for a man who is financially unclothed right now to take care of you?

From where you come from men take care of their women right?good,now go look for such men from your country and leave our men alone.

Why did you get involved with such a man in the first place?I suppose the size of his diiick is  a combination of all the diiicks you have seen in your lifetime ,hence your reason for staying with him and also for good sex.

Of what use are you to him? Sex? What else? You open your legs and he shoots his black diickkk in, dduring the whole shooting process you don't remember his broke backside but after that your memory comes down from cloud nine and then u remember you just had sex with an EDO BLACK BROKED AZZED GUY who can't take care of his family

Afo di'kwa gi ni'mi, anu ofia oshi
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ OP, pls stop modifying your original post.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
oh is that everything you can think about?  shocked

For your information I am working, my husband is also working. The sex with him is not very special and he dont have a big ******. So you dont need to be angry that we are  together, you wouldnt want him. You need a man for sex. I understand.

why i dont seperate? may be because i love him and we have some beautiful children together!

Wow why are people so jealous and angry because of a normal question.

Crazy  tongue
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
No one is jealous. You are the one making generalizations about a particular tribe from Nigeria. Because ure dating a poor and broke man, should not warrant such generalization.
Edo people take care of their wives, if they can afford it. Once again, this is not an Edo people question, problem, or issue. You are dating a POOR and BROKE man.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
"Being with a poor and broke man --- has nothing to do with Edo people. This is a singular issue with your man and not a cultural or plural issue with Edo people"

I think it is a cultural thing.
My best friend from ghana is together with an iranian man. this man is a muslim. he dont want her to work and pay something for the house. want she get is for her. she just have to take care of the baby.

another friend is together with a man from suisse. they are sharing the work. she work, he work and both pay everything together.

this is different in every country: this is why i just ask this normal question how people in nigeria are doing it!
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Odytrix: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
Luv dat!
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
i am not dating him. angry
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
It is not cultural. Are you saying that the wives of all Iranian men stay home to nurses babies ? What planet are you from, if ur husband is from Edo ?
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
"You are the one making generalizations about a particular tribe from Nigeria. Because ure dating a poor and broke man, should not warrant such generalization"

NO thats not true!

I didnt wrote that.
I wrote about him not about all the edo people  angry
please read again when you dont understand
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
most of the iranian man are doing so, because their religion tell them so.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
we are jealous because your English sucks

He is a muslim and takes care of his wife(your friend) i am sure your friend will be happy too when he marries a second wife,afterall it is a cultural thing too for him and their religion tell them to marry as many wives as possible.so yes the iranian 'loving' husband is allowed to marry a million wives becos his religion allows it

Shut up my friend and stop asking questions, you come here to ask questions, someone has told you it varies on individual and you still insist on it being cultural.I don't think you are here to ask a question but impose your mgbeke idea
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
So if you have agreed this is about YOUR husband --- why pose a question to ALL edo people. I'm letting you know that this is not cultural BUT that your husband is poor and broke, so you have to share the bills. Deal with it or find an iranian man so you can stay home as uve dreamed.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
LOL @ Jenny's comment. Hahaha! Funny babe.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
Now I understand why people always think that Nigerians are primitive.

I am not surprised again. undecided

Only for your information: A muslim is only allowed to marry four wifes.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
then go and marry an iranian man and become his 4th wife.

Lol you call nigerians primitive,yet you married one with a huge diickkk, we must be good.

YOUR ENGLISH MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY YOUR HUSBAND IS NOT GIVING YOU MONEY,GO AND LEARN PROPER ENGLISH
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ Leilana, what's surprising you ?
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
let me be as blunt as possible

YOUR HUSBAND IS GIVING HIS MONEY TO HIS NIGERIAN LOVER ,THE ONE HIS FAMILY REALLY WANTS HIM TO BE WITH. HE IS SECURING HIS FUTURE WITH HER SO WHEN HE LEAVES YOU,HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HER.

Now you can jump off the cliff(the best solution) or alternatively hang yourself.

Ode
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
English is not my motherlanguage, so I don`t to speak it perfect.
I can speak 6 languages. I don`t have time to learn another one.

I don`t marry a person because of his dick oder the Sex what he gives me. May be you people do like that, not me. When you think that black man are having larger dicks, go and get some and be happy with them.

Thats so poor and primitive.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
Yes this is what racists wants to see. Nigerian to Nigerian.

No, he doesn`t have a Nigerian lover. I know what he is doing with his money and he can never give it to a black woman. His parents are very nice. I have a good contact with them and we always try to visit them as often as we can. They are lovely people, not racists.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
I am surprised about the hatred in this forum.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by obowunmi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
If u know what he's doing with his money, then why r u coming here to complain ?
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
I don t complain.

I ask about the traditional role of nigerian men in a family.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
Leilana:

I am together with a man from Edo and I am going crazy with him.

We are always having money problems and he is not ready to behave like a man and take care of his family.
May be its his tradition? I dont know.

Please tell me about the traditional role of a family father in Nigeria.

The Place where I come from, the men are ashamed to take money from their girl and they take care of their family otherwise they are not real men and people will laugh at them.

thk for the answers.
T

Go back and read your first post. Then let us change positions so that you will have to respond to that post. Tell me what your reaction will be if someone makes a post like that about your people.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
The sex with him is not very special and he dont have a big ******.

shocked cheesy

where's mobo444 abi 999.

"black women this black women that"
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by naijafrend: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
@OP

So many cultures all over the world do not support a woman acting as a bread winner or even sharing expense with the man. But Nigerians don't believe that way.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609290.0.html

Check out this thread and pay attention to the fourth category. That sums it up. It has nothing to do with a tribe or a state or even religion. Hope your doubts have been cleared.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
The funny thing is that people are telling her not to generalize and yet she goes on and on . .

how would you feel if I asked you if everyone in your tribe or country stinks . . .just because I met only one that does?

It is OK for you to ask questions . .but please accept corrections in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning / My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant / 40 Things Husbands Should Stop Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.