Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118369 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2011
Im too old for this sh1t going on here, >>>>>>>>>>>

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37xJtuQ24w[/flash]

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2011
Aminalib

what?¿¿ aint nothing wrong with mah eyes, u pipe me down in front of reality101 shows u stil hv this affection 4 me then d best way is to let u folks be.

ms.potato

whattt?i haven't regret in my life before and dating u won't make me, i just love d way u talk, u don't hate like other girls when aminalib and i playing love on here to shows u are d kinda girl a dude like me deserve next lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2011
Ms.potato

Don't get it twisted, aminalib is now with reality101 so don't think i'm tryna play games on here wit'cha lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2011
Just get laid would ya? Geez!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Tosin i can get amina back for ya!

But i dont know if you'll need my help bro
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:28am On Mar 01, 2011
tosin, wat are u talking about? when did i do that
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:29am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.chima

Stop confusing ms.potato with some of your few words, hey its bed time my friend mr.chima is calling you lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:31am On Mar 01, 2011
Aminalib

u said i should save you pls!!! and i'm already doing that to make you and reality101 be.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:32am On Mar 01, 2011
when i said save me, i meant for u to keep me away from reality 101, jeez
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:39am On Mar 01, 2011
Aminalib

ok baby, do you still want me back in your life? you know you're the kinda person i want in a lady, cos you might end up giving yourself to someone who won't appreciate ya, u makes me chasing ms.potato

**Tosinville sobs real hard**
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:40am On Mar 01, 2011
how can i trust u embarassed one thing and u dont even try to find out and u run around other women and humiliate me on NL, undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:45am On Mar 01, 2011
Baby, since you're a christian then i'll swear to God. You are d only one in my heart now xoxo!!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:47am On Mar 01, 2011
dont swear to GOD since I am a christian, i even saw u and DYT, how can i show my face around here again
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Love don turn Yoghurt grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:50am On Mar 01, 2011
No baby, we did that today just because i thought u hv already left me for reality101
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:50am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

grin grin grin grin

Love don turn Yoghurt grin grin

witch angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:51am On Mar 01, 2011
Amina Stay with your damn Boyfriend

You cant get any one better than him for your class around here

Tosin >>> I was kinda dissapointed in you already chasing

roperto and even my GF mzdark just cos reality played mind games with you

But you both shud do your thing, >> U're the B-team
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2011
shut up 119
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:54am On Mar 01, 2011

Well i was only playing with mzdarkskin nothin more so don't feel insecure maybe i'll snatch her away from you lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:55am On Mar 01, 2011
tosin u will never change***cries into tissue***
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:56am On Mar 01, 2011
Amina I hope you lease Your Dawg well

since you american's call your men ( Dawgs)

According to Captain Guinea Pig
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:58am On Mar 01, 2011
i am not american busta and i dont use ebonic, fool
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Baby, i only play with 'em today, tell me how many times hv i done that when we're together? i was in confused states of mind today when i thought u bullshitt in front of reality.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:59am On Mar 01, 2011
how u let reality play u like dis and u dont even ask me the truth, so u will listen to men and not ur wife
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:02am On Mar 01, 2011
aminalib:

i am not american busta and i dont use ebonic, fool
aminalib:

how u let reality play u like dis and u dont even ask me the truth, so u will listen to men and not your wife

Why you heart Tosin girl? Now, we are NOT going to hear the end of it. Damn you.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 4:02am On Mar 01, 2011
grin   grin   grin

Tosin is in soup

I love you guys,

You remind me of  shocked shocked shocked

Go team Tosin
Go team Tosin
Go team tosin  grin grin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 4:03am On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin

Tosin is in soup

I love you guys,

You remind me of shocked shocked shocked

Go team Tosin
Go team Tosin
Go team tosin grin grin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:03am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why you heart Tosin girl?  Now, we are NOT going to hear the end of it.  Damn you.  

tosin had it all but he lost it listening to other people, he will have to work hard to prove to me, how will i gooo on,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:10am On Mar 01, 2011
Aminalib

I'm so sorry baby but since you didn't say anything while i'm beefin dat reality to make me think its true. Lets leave all the bullshitt for d birds and continue.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2011
i was saying something the whole time but ur rage and jealouusy did not see it
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2011
Awww damn Toshin! You bleeped up!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:13am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.chima

pls stay out of this cos mr.chima needs your attention on the bed straight up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.