Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118373 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
Emm. . . As a matter of Fact, i dont really long for a fair Lady talk less of a Skinny One, a Chocolatey would probably do moi

Ample Size?? Hell no am aint King Kong. . . a moderate figure is good with moi

Intolerable?? Now lemme Divulge a Secret to N.l, am ever ready to tolerate any Rant n Misorderz from ma Wife, so far it will keep our marriage running great moreova one of the factorz to a successful marriage is Tolerance

Hardworking?? I'ld certainly go with You on this, just wondering if there's a man that would despise a hardworking wife

So Ms Potato, u get 1/4 from me

now this sounds so good. coming from a matured mind and not a boyish mind.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
gamesb:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as for me i like them big.
as a woman u must have big chest & big backyard to march before u becomes my choice.
just i just these queens

Must? What about Most Asian woman whom are not really given a plus on those areas? Can you blame them? undecided

pinkrex:

No flesh no marriage! What when the going get tuff as a lepa wife? Den she go lepa more and finally bone den disappear.

We all know that being obese would lead to many sickness. Would u want to care for her sickness all the time? Just saying.

naijasing:

one man meal is another man piosion

And what is your type of meal?

kemisuga:

@ most times, people dont get exactly what they wanted in their spouse. E.g Like some men wish to marry a tall and slim babe. Might end up getting married to a short and fat babe but beautiful wink cheesy

I guess u are right. Like my sister. She wantd a tall, dark or white man with big hands and a slightly muscular body but in the end she got an Asian guy shorter than her smaller than her cause he is thin with small hands tongue

And me, I always wanted an Average Joe the same height like me with small hands and thin or fat body but in the end I got a Black tall guy with muscles and big hands. LOL! grin grin grin

El Guapo:

Emm. . . As a matter of Fact, i[b] dont really long for a fair Lady[/b] talk less of a Skinny One, a Chocolatey would probably do moi wink

Ample Size?? Hell no am aint King Kong. . . a moderate figure is good with moi grin

Intolerable?? Now lemme Divulge a Secret to N.l, am ever ready to tolerate any Rant n Misorderz from ma Wife, so far it will keep our marriage running great moreova one of the factorz to a successful marriage is Tolerance grin

Hardworking?? I'ld certainly go with You on this, just wondering if there's a man that would despise a hardworking wife undecided

So Ms Potato, u get 1/4 from me cheesy

Is it because I broke your fragile heart so now u dont prefer light skinned girls? grin tongue

Exponental:

Different people with different expectations:
I'm dark complexioned and I've never liked a fair lady. All my exs are dark skinned.
3 things i look upto in a lady

1. Presentable (physical look, outspoken, self confidence and its likes)
2. carriage- the way she walks (not necessarily d cat walk type, but her motion must make sense)
3. Be a good cook

All others are SECONDARY!

So basically u prefer to choose someone with a good physique, can walk properly and can cook? What if her attitude sucks?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks:

^^ Why is it that when a guy states his preference of a woman he wants, all of a sudden all the women that don't fit into his preferred category automatically deem him "boyish".

Don't you think that makes you "girlish" to think that everybody wants your azz? Cute as I am, I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that some women just really won't dig me, and that's okay - to each his own. But to start insulting them would only make me look like a whinny little 15 year old, wouldn't it?

I, for one, give a 4/4 to Ms Potato's post.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
2buff:

Thank you dear kiss
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2011
^^ Why is it that when a guy states his preference of a woman he wants, all of a sudden all the women that don't fit into his preferred category automatically deem him "boyish".

Don't you think that makes you "girlish" to think that everybody wants your azz? Cute as I am, I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that some women just really won't dig me, and that's okay - to each his own. But to start insulting them would only make me look like a whinny little 15 year old, wouldn't it?

and i guess ur saying this because i didnt say u sound matured? huh,

there is a very great difference between a boy and a man. hope you know? most male comments on NL are not from a manly brain. showing they are boys and not men from their post.

and by the way, who care abt how cute or ugly u re?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by chic2pimp(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2011
2buff:

^^[b] Why is it that when a guy states his preference of a woman he wants, all of a sudden all the women that don't fit into his preferred category automatically deem him "boyish".[/b]Don't you think that makes you "girlish" to think that everybody wants your azz? Cute as I am, I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that some women just really won't dig me, and that's okay - to each his own. But to start insulting them would only make me look like a whinny little 15 year old, wouldn't it?

Nah so we see am oooo grin. Or if a dude says something they agree with, they label him a "Real Man".
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks:

and i guess your saying this because i didnt say u sound matured? huh,

Miss, I could care less about your opinion of [b]my [/b]maturity because you've proven you lack it in quantum.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2011
MzDarkskin,

You said i look jamaican again?hm!! anytime i chat with some AA ladies they'll say i look AA just exactly as a guy in their place, another SA lady once said i look like a xhosa dude eh!

Sigh!!! Random looking blk dude, i'm scared i don't want cops to take me for a convict looking like someone else pls o! anytime i try to move abroad just to relocate.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
Tosinville:

MzDarkskin,

You said i look jamaican again?hm!! anytime i chat with some AA ladies they'll say i look AA just exactly as a guy in their place, another SA lady once said i look like a xhosa dude eh!

Sigh!!! Random looking blk dude, i'm scared i don't want cops to take me for a convict looking like someone else pls o! anytime i try to move abroad just to relocate.
Tosinville:

MzDarkskin,

undecided undecidedi guess i don't matter anymore
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
^^Stop it baybee, i told you i will always love you, we gon' be together forever.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2011
it's just that my heart wans to cry of jealousy when i see these nl girls talking to u
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
Like i said, i'll always be there for you, hun. It was just a conversation, nothin more, you'll always feel safe and secure with Tosin just relax your mind, baby girl.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2011
hmm how sweet
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by jemkob: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2011
Na wa o, but i'm sure all this scales don't matter as they used to back in the days.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2011
joyblinks:

Hmmn. . . Lol, Joy thats ma candid preferance if am to say wink

Though some Men would probably go Gaga at them, evry man got his own tip grin

Ms. Potato:

Is it because I broke your fragile heart so now u dont prefer light skinned girls? grin

Ms Potato. . .Ms Potato. . .Ms Potato angry

You didn't break ma heart tongue tongue tongue
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2011
El Guapo:

Ms Potato. . .Ms Potato. . .Ms Potato angry

You didn't break ma heart tongue tongue tongue

El Fresco El Fresco Elfresco grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2011
Quote,

how sweet

So sweet as d sweetest lady on nl, queen amina.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by JagaJaga1: 2:01am On Feb 24, 2011
I am kinda different because i like to bleep busty chicks but i will prefer to marry a skinny girl (but with moderate bosoms) because i believe that these busty girls are potential obesed women.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by kabukabu50(m): 2:02am On Feb 24, 2011
For me,the standards are as follows
1)Dark chocolatey skin
2)Intelligence,confidence and class.
3)Ample in the places where it counts grin grin grin grin.

and the following types need not apply,
1)Loud gossipy types
2)Insecure
3)Bible thumper
4)Lazy
5)Sexually uptight
6)Unemployed.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pafuri(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2011
Those four guys; a lot of muscle, little brain. Just what a woman needs. I bet they are Americans.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2011
Pafuri:

Those four guys; a lot of muscle, little brain. Just what a woman needs. I bet they are Americans.
^^ Dude, jealousy is a terrible thing ooo.

How do you know they have little brains? They could be nuclear physicists or software developers for all you know.
That was just sendless hating  undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
2buff:

They could be nuclear physicists or software developers for all you know.

of course they're not nuclear physicists.

a nuclear physicist would look nerdy even if handsome.

and wouldnt be in a t shirt abi na undershirt.

not knocking them oh.

of course they're good looking.

yes, i agree they could also be software developers.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^
Tpiah smiley

I'm sure you know a doctor does not always have to be found in a labcoat to have the mind of a doctor.
Why is it impossible for a nuclear physicist to be found wearing a t-shirt or not look nerdy? Could be that they are just leaving the gym or something.

They could also be military engineers or something. Basically my point to the gentleman was, it's not cool to assume someone is dumb because they are finer than you. It reeks massively of personal insecurity.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^ grin

those guys arent nuclear physicists.

besides, most girls nowadays like that kind of physique and pose, and wouldnt have any use for a nerdy looking nuclear physicist.

are they finer than pafuri? i didnt see his picture.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^ A lot can be infallibly determined from a person's hateful statements.
If he was finer than them (according to the social norms of fineness), he wouldn't have felt the need to say wuteva he said.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
those guys are hot,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
not as hot as you babes.,.u know that u have it on lock
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
aminalib (f) <<<<<<< finaly Settling down with me wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
u came up with that information all by yourself
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Dsense(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
[size=30pt]Mr Cork,
When are you visiting God?[/size]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
But God might decide to make him a permanent guest and we would in effect lose our resident clown.  sad

. . . ooooh I see what you did there cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.