Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118242 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
sweet Amina,

Thank you baby but i was a lil bit jealousy lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tosinville:

sweet Amina,

Thank you baby but i was a lil bit jealousy lol

your jealousy is turning me on
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
oh! jealous i meant lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
aminalib:

u came up with that information all by yourself

aminalib .  baby. I want u to be the sugarcane in my sugar and the Biro in my ink!! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tosinville:

oh! jealous i meant lol

kiss kiss
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
Sweet Amina,

Baby, where you at now?

**Tosinville slaps Mr.cork across the face, ouch** wat a nutshell.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

aminalib .  baby. I want u to be the sugarcane in my sugar and the Biro in my ink!! wink

how bout the foot in ur asss
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tosinville:

Sweet Amina,

Baby, where you at now?

**Tosinville slaps Mr.cork across the face, ouch** wat a nutshell.

i just got home and now just checking my fb and whatnot, what about u
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2011
Well i'm just watching tv right here you know its already late in africa, baby.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tosinville:

Well i'm just watching tv right here you know its already late in africa, baby.

what time is it, it is 5.53 eastern time
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
baby, but i told you i wanna add you on YIM maybe we can sometimes talk on there. Inbox me some msg wit ur id, sugar.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
Its 11:56pm here now.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tosinville:

baby, but i told you i wanna add you on YIM maybe we can sometimes talk on there. Inbox me some msg wit your id, sugar.

you can inbox people here on NL? i didnt know that was possible
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2011
keep teasing my azz whilst you're already know i aint talking about NL inbox but my msn inbox.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2011
lmao, i dont have msn though, do you have yahoo? i just use the messenger
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2011
amina as you dey give tosin your contact details

dey drop your contact with me as well

I nor fit shout !! undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

amina as you dey give tosin your contact details

dey drop your contact with me as well

umhmmmmm imagine
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2011
Yeah! but i told u already to inbox me ur yahoo id.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

umhmmmmm imagine

I don tell you finish odawise
Trouble go bust for here
and nairaland wont contain 3 of us, undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2011

No even think am reach my wife side cos me and you go wear the same trouser dis night.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:24am On Feb 25, 2011

Abeg go face mrdarkskin o! make my sweet wife aminat have some fresh air.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin im not talking to you

Im talking 2 amina

Amina, Drop your details abeg

Phone,
address
email
even color of pant undecided

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Abeg go face mrdarkskin o! make my sweet wife aminat have some fresh air.

is that email @msn.com or hotmail.com or,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2011
My sweet aminat,

Its hotmail.com, no one can take my baybee away from me cos i see 190 is only joking with himself here.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

is that email @msn.com or hotmail.com or,

Amina
Throw your email now
Dont let me fish you out myself!! undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2011
match.com going on here.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin

I wonder why you are wearing N1005 blink blink ear ring
and wink @ the walls in the toilet

when u shud be smashing a punny in a club  undecided
**wondering wat amina saw in tosin**well hes a brother 2 me
so i would wish him luck,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2011

Bruh, watz up with cha? why pesterin my baby for what u can't get, man? its like you have already mix up madness with ur meal, aight?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

Amina
Throw your email now
Dont let me fish you out myself!!  undecided

tosin, i just messaged u but it shows u are off line, look for f, d,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2011
Baby, sure i'm on mobile now, just inbox me ur yim then i'll add you up anytime i'm online.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin, no give am belle o
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 12:40am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

Tosin

I wonder why you are wearing N1005 blink blink ear ring
and wink @ the walls in the toilet

when u shud be smashing a punny in a club  undecided
**wondering wat amina saw in tosin**well hes a brother 2 me
so i would wish him luck,

Agbaya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.