Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School (1562 Views)

Mamman Gaddafi Last Speech:lesson To The Remaining African Leaders! / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by nympho: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2006
If being ugly could make you rich am sure most girls in my school would be milionaires...You want to know how bad it gets?I've been in the school for like 3 years now but still feel those ladies there haven't got game....
Wanna know where?...........just ask me..
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by Icon(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2006
Hey, what school's that? And 1 more question, are you male or female?
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by Modda(f): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2006
whoever post this das messed up.....
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by hotangel2(f): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2006
*laughs in chinese*! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by funloving(m): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2006
which school is that ?
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by WesleyanA(f): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2006
i bet 99% of the guys in your school are smart and the remaining 1% decided to create this dumb thread.

one advice: change your school or something. how hard is that? smiley
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by chillin(f): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2006
hilarioussssss!! the topic is tooooo funny! the remaining 1% are in your school?? boi i guess you're are left with 0.01! whoa though choice!....have fun aight! cheesy cheesy
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by hotangel2(f): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2006
You know what im thinking?

99% of the gurls in your school feel as if you are too low for them, while the remaining one percent would rather date guys that are smarter than you.

It sucks ehh? Life's a b!tch.
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by Hotstepper(f): 4:10am On Feb 05, 2006
i just dey laugh..u'all r hilarioussss tongue
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by nobody2: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2006
i see u have got nothing for us. you lack information and as such we will not say words that will equally put us in the dark
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by vichel(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2006
I was actually keen on hearing what u got to say, but i see it's actually 99% garbage, and 1% your username. Why creat a thread without responding, the responces u got is what u deserve, u my friend are going to be alone for a very long long time.
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by diddy4(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2006
wonder why people keep saying someone is ugly. aint no one ugly. eerone is beautiful in his or her own way.

this thread is 99% garbage and 1% useless. damn
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by SvS(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2006
diddy4:

wonder why people keep saying someone is ugly. aint no one ugly. eerone is beautiful in his or her own way.

this thread is 99% garbage and 1% useless. damn
lol funny grin
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by Rhodalyn(f): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
this thread is damn bloody funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by diddy4(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2006
laugh ladies, it is good for the brain. cheesy cheesy
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by mamaput(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2006
Somemen just cannot cope with the fact that some girls are smarter than them or even go to school.
Maybe the girls in his school take more care about their school work than their looks or cloths.
Re: 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School by Mystique(f): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2006
@ Nympho:

You a gal or a guy? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ican Nov. 2010 Diet Results Out. / Unizik Cutoff Mark / The Girl With The World's Longest Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.