Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Somebody Help Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help Me. (788 Views)

Somebody Help Urgently::::::::::::::::::::: / I'm Confused, Can Somebody Help Me! / Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me. by jaytime(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
I have had this worm rumbling and biting my stomach 4 over 5 years now. it or they seem(s) to have defied the little medications that i have tried my hands on like combantrin and the rest of such drugs. please any help 4 me?
Re: Somebody Help Me. by hasyak(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Somebody Help Me. by MakeaDiff: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
The first thing to do is to go to the hospital for investigation. It is the result of this test that would suggest what solution is required.I thank God for discovering EDMARK shake off and Splina. The shake- off contains alot of fibre that helps to detoxify the system and as well makes bowel movement very easy. The Splina contains a lot of nutrients that help to balance, detoxify and nourish your system. Some people including me have gotten a lot of relief by using these products. A trial will convince you! They are natural products, not harmful to your body like all these conventional/orthodox drugs. In addition, you should avoid sugary food, take a lot of fruits,fibre containing foods and plenty of water. Also, squeeze some scent leaves add a pinch of salt and drink regularly. For your EDMARK products contact me on how to buy them at company price. Email me on: roajia@yahoo.com or call me on 0703-392-9317. Wishing you a quick recovery!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Lived With Pair Of Scissors In Stomach For 3years Following Surgical Error / Exposed At Last,fibroids Solution In One Day / Cardiologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.