Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (17319 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
The situation is so, so sad here for Black women here in England, Nigeria Black women re worst Hit, a Nigeria Black lady just told me that she has been in England for 19 years and during those 19 years she can count the number of times a guy asked her out  (She is 39 years presently), she also said she did not make love though out 2010 due to lack of male in London, I was so sad, angry and distressed I cried alongside her and we held ourself, she even asked me to marry her, but I told her am already engaged to a Nigeria lady nurse, then she cried some more (me too, but I did bed her that night just to console her).

Black women, please not all that Glitters is Gold, don’t come to England if you are single, you will go 12 month and no Man will ask you out, not even a compliment, your confidence will be shattered and damaged for everyever, stay back home in Nigeria were you will be admired, chased about, please and pampered, the situation is so bad here in England, you see so many Black Old Single ladies, some are trying to now buy husband in Nigeria and get duped ( I came here through that means).

The Nigeria Women are worst hit of all Black women, as most of them are not smart and did not have a boyfriend back home or abandoned him as soon as they got the England Visa, but they are all regretting right now, please my Black sister, I beseech, we are tired of been the laughing stock among African in Europe, as our women are the most single out here in England.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
This is the statistic of men in the UK and why there is no available man for a Single Black woman in England, NIGERIA WOMEN PLEASE COME BACK TO LAGOS.

England Adult Male population: 13 Million
England Married Straight Male: 7 Million
England Gay Married Male: 2 Million
England Unmarried Gay Male: 3 Million
England Men in Jail: 600,000
England Moslem Men: No Data Released
England Men with White Female Partner: No Data Released
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by tollu: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
Oh Lordy Lordy!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Pweety4me(f): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
Lol abeg. . .i thought people migrate to make a better life for themselves & not to carry man/woman? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
Why don't you leave UK Mobo?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

The situation is so, so sad here for Black women here in England, Nigeria Black women re worst Hit, a Nigeria Black lady just told me that she has been in England for 19 years and during those 19 years she can count the number of times a guy asked her out  (She is 39 years presently), she also said she did not make love though out 2010 due to lack of male in London, I was so sad, angry and distressed I cried alongside her and we held ourself, she even asked me to marry her, but I told her am already engaged to a Nigeria lady nurse, then she cried some more (me too, but I did bed her that night just to console her).

Black women, please not all that Glitters is Gold, don’t come to England if you are single, you will go 12 month and no Man will ask you out, not even a compliment, your confidence will be shattered and damaged for everyever, stay back home in Nigeria were you will be admired, chased about, please and pampered, the situation is so bad here in England, you see so many Black Old Single ladies, some are trying to now buy husband in Nigeria and get duped ( I came here through that means).

The Nigeria Women are worst hit of all Black women, as most of them are not smart and did not have a boyfriend back home or abandoned him as soon as they got the England Visa, but they are all regretting right now, please my Black sister, I beseech, we are tired of been the laughing stock among African in Europe, as our women are the most single out here in England.

100000% True story.  I   run from Nigerian women anyways!! angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Pweety4me(f): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
Look don't base london on that one situation, seriously if u are beautiful no matter what a guy will complement or even approach You.

Guys are very desperate down here, especially the nigerian one's.

It's very rare to meet a responsible, young, goodloooking fellow.

yes i ave been dere tongue

1 Like

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
mobo your wife is complaining about you in family section.

why dont you go answer her there.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
tollu:

Oh Lordy Lordy!

Dont lordy , lordy me, What are you saying, it is ladies like you that come to England and waste their lives, and then start going from church to church and also try to buy a husband from Nigeria or Ghana, maybe Togo, you better wise up right now.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Look don't base london on that one experience, seriously if u are beautiful no matter what a guy will complement or even approach You.

Guys are very desperate down here, especially the nigerian one's.

It's very rare to meet a responsible young, goodloooking fellow.

Pweety4me <<<<<<Nigerian woman stranded in London, peckam!!  wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Pweety4me(f): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
The message u ave about "all that glitters is not gold" should go to all those bush people dat live in 9ja both men & women that think LOndon is like a palace, where u dine with the queen i just kmt & smh @ some people serious. undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why don't you leave UK Mobo?

You are lucky you are in America and was smart to hook a good Nigeria man.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Pweety4me(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Pweety4me <<<<<<Nigerian woman stranded in London, peckam!! wink

Not on my life!!

I stayed in the queen's palace
tongue cool
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mobo You dig me Too much

Just yesterday a Nigerian lady here in UK was complaining that she wants to go

back to Lagos and get married, she announced that shes willing to pay N5 Million naira to who ever

can get married to her successfully for the next 5years and she made this announcement on facebook ( there was a stampede from Nigerian men back home on her wall)  shocked shocked

she confirmed that she has test results to show that she clean from any disease and shes at of now 27yrs old

It seems we kinda think towards the same direction mobo444, Only yesterday another yoruba lady who is my close friend

Larmented on face book in this same words (Too many fake characters in UK! Hmmmn, especcially Girls. Wonder why? Any Answers Please)

and further chipped in that Some women have forgotten that HUSBAND NOR DEY FOR LONDON, 2weeks after they left Lagos they have already developed

An accent and starts wearing the best thermal wear's and shoes looking like black british women and they dont even have a House they are staying!!

Nigerian gurls really need to see beyond this whole thing except they dont wanna get married and wanna be single teen moms like the british women all

over the place!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^ Did you just say she offered 5 Million naira, hmmmm i have a male cousin for her.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
Guess who is back undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ Did you just say she offered 5 Million naira, hmmmm i have a male cousin for her.

Hit me on YIM

Make we talk how to milk this broke backside woman!!

Im getting 2million from that money been the agent

You and your cousin can share the rest afterall hes getting a woman too!!  grin  grin

Women are now so desperate these days, [size=28pt]THEY NOW BUY HUSBANDS[/size],  shocked shocked

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNBC4mC5y4&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Not on my life!!

I stayed in the queen's palace
tongue cool

I stay in Bayswater! wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Guess who is back undecided lipsrsealed

guess who doesn't give a schitt tongue angry grin

1 Like

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
lol@ MOBO CRYING WITH SOMEONE, dude just hang yourself,
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
aminalib:

lol yes o, kill yourself and do a "Jim Jones" move and take mr.cork & friends, with you! grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I stay in Bayswater! wink

Bayswater koo Bluewater ni undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin <<<<<<< Nigerian woman hiding from Immigration in London wink[b][/b]
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

Must you bed them,
I Have warned you about having sex randomly!!  undecided undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

guess who doesn't give a schitt  tongue angry grin

Lol you and me. Did you see your  lipsrsealed hustling for 2mN?

aminalib:

Hmm
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aminalib(f): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol you and me. Did you see your lipsrsealed hustling for 2mN?

Hmm

my sweet num nuts
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lol yes o, kill yourself and do a "Jim Jones" move and take mr.cork & friends, with you! grin grin

We are trying to find a solution for Nigeria shameless single women and all you do is insult me, I have lost respect for you, i see all your comment in the SEXUALity section and i cry for you.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mobo when re you gonna be well? no offense
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Hmm

Do you know I bed a Jamaica lady in the house she was staying with her boyfriend partner in London, you Jamos lady are all just for the fun aint you,she was not even good in bed, you Jamos are all Hype and no Action.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mobo,

What does me being in America and my husband being Nigerian have TO DO WITH YOU LEAVING UK since you don't want black women to come to UK?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

Do you know I bed a Jamaica lady in the house she was staying with her boyfriend partner in London, you Jamos lady are all just for the fun aint you,she was not even good in bed, you Jamos are all Hype and no Action.
MOBO999:

We are trying to find a solution for Nigeria shameless single women and all you do is insult me, I have lost respect for you, i see all your comment in the SEXUALity section and i cry for you.
grin  grin  grin  grin cry me a river curry goat. No Jamo babe would touch you with a chalice pipe.  undecided grin

REALITY101:

En ingles por favor!  angry

Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin <<<<<<< Nigerian woman hiding from Immigration in London wink

Mr.Cork <<<<< Nigerian Tyrone Biggums  angry angry

1 Like

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Reality,

Free money without working~

Count me in, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.