Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (17324 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

En ingles por favor!  angry

Lo que se pierda

190:

Reality,

Free money without working~

Count me in,  grin   grin  grin

lol
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
REALITY101 <<<<<<<<< Black woman undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
Money money money

Must be Ugly in a rich man's world!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkh_wfhepvE&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALITY101 <<<<<<<<< Black woman undecided

REALLY?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
I believe so too. Hmmm.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
Then watch me sleep with Chima
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
Such is life
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
Go right ahead.  I am thinking about getting with Rokiatu anyways.  That would be my distraction so when do you want to make this exchange?

REALITY101:

Then watch me sleep with Chima
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
eww
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs Chima. am in USA next week.: business trip. We need to link! wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. am in USA next week.: business trip. We need to link! wink

What are you telling me for? I don't give a Bleep. Ask Reality.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs. Chima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>So Nasty
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What are you telling me for?  I don't give a bleep.  Ask Reality.

Well  since U love me and since am single, this is your chance! wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
ANYWAY BACK TO TOPIC,

Mobo can you afford to leave UK?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^ Mrs Chima I am studying in England, doing a prestigious degree, Masters to be accurate, I am also engaged to a Black lady, dont get me wrong I love them Black women, but they must be smart, I am not ready to live England for now till I Get my stay or British Passport as a citizen.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ Mrs Chima I am studying in England, doing a prestigious degree, Masters to be accurate, I am also engaged to a Black lady, dont get me wrong I love them Black women, but they must be smart, I am not ready to live England for now till I Get my stay or British Passport as a citizen.

You hate black women, but engaged to one.
You are getting a MASTER'S DEGREE, but have enough time to STUDY AND Bleep 3,100 women according to you.
You want black women to be smart, but you sleep with dummies.
You are complaining that England have too many black women populating, but YOU ARE NOT READY TO LEAVE ENGLAND because you waiting on your papers.

[size=44pt]PRICELESS[/size]
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

ANYWAY BACK TO TOPIC,

Mobo can you afford to leave UK? 

Mrs.Chima <<<<<<< so rude grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
p.wiz:

Such is life
Life is such

Mrs.Chima:

Go right ahead.  I am thinking about getting with Rokiatu anyways.  That would be my distraction so when do you want to make this exchange?

I knew it. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
Jealous?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2011
***Can u imagine dating a chick like Mrs Chima?  u would age quick! undecided***
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
Fortunately, you already old.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

***Can u imagine dating a chick like Mrs Chima?  u would age quick! undecided***
grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You hate black women, but engaged to one.
You are getting a MASTER'S DEGREE, but have enough time to STUDY AND bleep 3,100 women according to you.
You want black women to be smart, but you sleep with dummies.
You are complaining that England have too many black women populating, but YOU ARE NOT READY TO LEAVE ENGLAND because you waiting on your papers.

[size=44pt]PRICELESS[/size]

Dont you there Judge me, all you Black women were ever your location are all the same, always trying to Bring down a Black Brother, trying to Belittle a brother, trying to diss a Brother, you are all gone be shamed by us Black Brother, we going to make sure lots of them black sister are single and fustrated, i know your type, you hate when a Black brother is succesful.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
kool where u at?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

Dont you there Judge me, all you Black women were ever your location are all the same, always trying to Bring down a Black Brother, trying to Belittle a brother, trying to diss a Brother, you are all gone be shamed by us Black Brother, we going to make sure lots of them black sister are single and fustrated, i know your type, you hate when a Black brother is succesful.

See this is where you got me bleeped UP AND CONFUSED with the other chicks that you been screwing while you supposedly STUDYING for your Master's which is a bullshit lie.

I don't have a problem with black men being successful BUT WHAT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM is when a black man expect a sister not to want the same success for themselves.  Not all black sisters want to sit at home and pout with her hands out.  SOME OF US ACTUALLY like to work and make our own paper.  

The problem IS too many boys having an issue with women MAKING MORE THAN THEM and want to cross pouting to the oyindos or other race of women saying that black women do not understand you.  WHAT MAKE YOU THINK THEM TRICKS YOU CROSSING over understand you any better?  

If a sister can't understand a brother NO ONE ELSE WILL.  Respect that.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Fortunately, you already old. 

must always hav the last say, ,.duh! undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
p.wiz:

kool where u at?

Behind you.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrCork17: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
heard Mrs Chima looks like Nikkki Minaj undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

See this is where you got me bleeped UP AND CONFUSED with the other chicks that you been screwing while you supposedly STUDYING for your Master's which is a bullshit lie.

I don't have a problem with black men being successful BUT WHAT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM is when a black man expect a sister not to want the same success for themselves.  Not all black sisters want to sit at home and pout with her hands out.  SOME OF US ACTUALLY like to work and make our own paper.  

The problem IS too many boys having an issue with women MAKING MORE THAN THEM and want to cross pouting to the oyindos or other race of women saying that black women do not understand you.  WHAT MAKE YOU THINK THEM TRICKS YOU CROSSING over understand you any better?  

If a sister can't understand a brother NO ONE ELSE WILL.  Respect that.  

You crossed the line when you try to tell me of them Black Brother and Black sister issue, you think we forgot how you Black sister refused to date your age mates high school mate and went after the older Black Brother 10 years her senior all because he got the money back then, well who is the single one now, it time we pay all your daughter of Jezebel Black sister back in your own coin.

Black women are all for the money, thats why the White women, Chinese Women, Arab Women and Indian women are far, far, FAR, FAR, FAR ahead of you lots and thats why most Black women are single.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by kaymoney2(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hahahah story time grin grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

must always hav the last say, ,.duh! undecided

Duh these nuts.  

Mr, Cork:

heard Mrs Chima looks like Nikkki Minaj undecided

I heard you look like the black Sir Elton John with the Las Vega Showgirl glasses.   undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
MOBO999:

You crossed the line when you try to tell me of them Black Brother and Black sister issue, you think we forgot how you Black sister refused to date your age mates high school mate and went after the older Black Brother 10 years her senior all because he got the money back then, well who is the single one now, it time we pay all your daughter of Jezebel Black sister back in your own coin.

Black women are all for the money, thats why the White women, Chinese Women, Arab Women and Indian women are far, far, FAR, FAR, FAR ahead of you lots and thats why most Black women are single.

If that was the case Mobo when you said that other race of women are FAR AHEAD of black women THEN WHY ARE THE same ones that you said are AHEAD OF BLACK WOMEN online crying about being scammed and finding out their HUSBANDS going home to marry BLACK WOMEN?

(singing the JEOPARDY TUNE)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.