Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (17323 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
koolchicco:

Behind you.
Biko bia,ogini?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MOBO999: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that was the case Mobo when you said that other race of women are FAR AHEAD of black women THEN WHY ARE THE same ones that you said are AHEAD OF BLACK WOMEN online crying about being scammed and finding out their HUSBANDS going home to marry BLACK WOMEN?

(singing the JEOPARDY TUNE)

You are married, you should worship your man for the rest of his life, we Men are Special creation and should be worshiped and adored, please honour your husband, also advice other ladies to honour their boyfriend and husband.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aljharem03: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
is he crazy or what?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
p.wiz:

Biko bia,ogini?

Hahahaha. Kedu ije?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
That what I thought Mobo.  

I am not telling other women to do a gotdamn thang.  I don't worship MAN.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
Kasala don burst 4 here!!! :::subscribing::: wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by BIGDICK3: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
Can someone(nairalanders) in State bleeps mrs chima on behalf of nairalanders to keep her mouth shut 4 ever cos i always find her words offensive. What a dick-head!!!!!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-manliness:

Can someone(nairalanders) in State bleeps mrs chima on behalf of nairalanders to keep her mouth shut 4 ever cos i always find her words offensive. What a manliness-head!!!!!

Kikikikikikikiki[i]*FAINTS*[/i]www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by kaymoney2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-DICK:

Can someone(nairalanders) in State bleeps mrs chima on behalf of nairalanders to keep her mouth shut 4 ever cos i always find her words offensive. What a manliness-head!!!!!

WOOOAAHH  grin grin grin grin
So how would that place be like tongue
Atlantic swimming pool  
lipsrsealed
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
kay-money:

So how would that place be like tongue
Atlantic swimming pool  
lipsrsealed

shocked shocked
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-manliness:

Are you mad because NO ONE IN NIGERIA would bleep you?  Getting mad at me will not get you any punny.  You could place me on IGNORE, but of course you won't I am the light on your weary world. wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
koolchicco:

Hahahaha. Kedu ije?
Odinma!!! wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
Seen. Nice one. wink
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by kaymoney2(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-DICK:

Volenti non fit injuria  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Voluntary acception  of risk
 shocked shocked angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-DICK:

hahahahahaha oboi, Mr, cork may volunteer
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
koolchicco:

Seen. Nice one. wink
ermm kelechi Koolchicco seriously wia u at?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by BIGDICK3: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
@Mrs chima,u gat it wrong dick-head. I m in U.S right now but flying back to my place of residence next tomorrow morning.

Honestly,if not d fact that i m allergic to swimming pool (as written above,u know wot i mean),i would ve taken d responsibity upon myself on behalf of nairalanders so as to shut u up.
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
p.wiz:

ermm kelechi Koolchicco seriously wia u at?
FRN tongue

Ebe ka gi onwe gi no?
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
I see the same ppl talking bullshy-ot-teh as usual.  undecided undecided

Mobo have you calmed down yet?  tongue

BIG-manliness:

No why don't I find this funny?  undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by pwiz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
koolchicco:

FRN tongue

Ebe ka gi onwe gi no?
sort it out!!!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
p.wiz:

sort it out!!!

A tough cookie that is.

Lemme try. . .Mba ahu isi obodo ya bu 'P'?

BTW, Can u smack the poster above you on my behalf! angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by 190: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2011
grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aljharem03: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2011
BIG-DICK:

@Mrs chima,u gat it wrong manliness-head. I m in U.S right now but flying back to my place of residence next tomorrow morning.

Honestly,if not d fact that i m allergic to swimming pool (as written above,u know wot i mean),i would ve taken d responsibity upon myself on behalf of nairalanders so as to shut u up.

interesting!

calm down guys she is married.  In as much as she is reprehensibly annoying and viciously vocal, recommending someone to scourge her v.agina, ravage her b.reast and pillage her anal cavity is an insult, not to her, but her husband.

its easier to ignore her and her comments that the above.  i like her tho
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2011
aljharem03:

interesting!

calm down guys she is married.  In as much as she is reprehensibly annoying and viciously vocal, recommending someone to scourge her v.agina, ravage her b.reast and pillage her anal cavity is an insult, not to her, but her husband.

its easier to ignore her and her comments that the above.  i like her tho.

What is up with the Chima hate? seriously tho. You only have 7 posts yet she annoys you? dude are you serious?

As for you Koolchicco if he smacks me I will punch him so hard his reflexes will cause him to kick you in the process!  angry angry
*pictures it and dies laughing!*  grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2011
aljharem03:

interesting!

its easier to ignore her and her comments that the above.  i like her tho

Hahahaha. This guy don worsen the whole thing gan sef! U go fear analysis nah, grin grin grin
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2011
instigate much? ^^^ angry
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by koolchicco: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

What is up with the Chima hate? seriously tho.  You only have 7 posts yet she annoys you? dude are you serious?

As for you Koolchicco if he smacks me I will punch him so hard his reflexes will cause him to kick you in the process!  angry angry
*pictures it and dies laughing!*  grin grin

The guy na former heavy weight champ for my village, so be warned!

Even 190 wouldn't dare contend with him. undecided

MzD@rkSkin:

instigate much? ^^^ angry

Amebor! undecided
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Orton10(m): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2011
'em comments are getting too raunchy in here.
I miss Mr_Orton. Lol.@Bigdick, bravah take it e-a-s-y.k. Na my personal person be dat. Biko! :-P
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. am in USA next week.: business trip. We need to link! wink

Please dont come over here (to the states). I beg you!!!! PLEASE! LOL
we have enough reetards

@ Koolchicco, I am Jamo, we dont back down! Tell him I said bring it! angry angry you too!
Re: Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England by aljharem03: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2011
7 post? i dont want to comment in this section with my political section moniker so had to get anoda one.
i visit here quite a lot but dont comment. i like Mrs chima i think she is a real African woman who knows her heritage and preserves her culture. i admire her.

Mobo, why do u say that about UK, black girls in England. read this story

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608501.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.