Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. (27066 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Who Among This Actors Do You Think He Acts The Role Of Notorious Guy Best?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by uchennaq(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IGBO SPEAKING ACTORS OR WHATEVER, BUT I AM SO PROUD TO SAY THAT IGBOS ARE THE BENCHMARK OF NOLLY WOOD. [size=20pt]HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL IF YOU DECIDE TO FOOLISHLY ARGUE WITH ME.[/size]

I really do not understand what the yoruba speaking actors are doing, they are not talented and are bunch of amateur.

We should be watching movies like [size=20pt]BLACKGOLD[/size] and not [size=20pt]CRAP[/size]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by bisiaet: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
there is nothing like yoruba movies.all they do there is just juju and several diabolic poo.
na wah for those dirty lousy set of cowards

This reckless post above really upset me it is just in total a damn statement.

Please for God sake why is it that we Ibo complains about everything other tribe do?
Why cant we for goodness mind our business for once?
Why is it that only error or tribes shortcome is always our focus point?

This is so annoying to be honest. Yoruba are this, Hausa are that, Ijaw are this, please who a hell do we think we are for God sake? Are we better than any of this tribe I as an Ibo indigene will say a big NO" we are no better infact we are the worst of all tribes in Nigeria I will say it a million time with no apology. Complain is Ibo, Tribal sentiment, ego, arrogant, name callings, unfriendly with neighbours and fellow tribes, complexity, grudges, hatred, greedy and selfishness all we know is we we we and we this is absolute truth I know these will upset some of us but is nothing but the truth. Complain and complain what is it? I'm so sick of all this complains about other tribes, dont we have other things to do for God sake?

Let Uche go to hell DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by hbrednic: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
ANOTHER NONSENSE THREAD
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by favouredjb(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
ifyalways:

Methinks you perceive others to be putting up attitude when u already have your ego/self esteem(low or high)  issues undecided

gbam!
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by uchennaq(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=20pt]@bisiaet[/size]

I don't blame you, your just like one of my friend from Enugu that allows a common stupid yoruba man to beat her up everyday, that does not know how to cook ofe owerri, ukazi soup, onugbu soup and ofe nsala. Instead she is cooking one black thing she calls [size=20pt]ewudu. YUKK, wanna throw up.[/size]

[size=20pt]yes i wanna catch the BABA DEVIL IN HELL AND BEAT HIM UP.     YOUR MAMA[/size]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by omo9ja1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
abeg no vess my brother(Uche Jombo), as a child that has grounded home training just humble yourself, even bible talk am your days will be long

to NL why do we always try to bring tribal issues with any trend?
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
@asha 69
Whatever.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by hugooh42(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
@bisiaet .You claim Igbo does this your user name you coined out from your real name sound igbo?
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by emmatok(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
AND WHY ARE WE GETTING ALL THESE TRIBAL TREADS ON NAIRALAND FRONT-PAGE.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by MMM2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2011
is yoruba a tribe in nigeria or ghana.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
uchennaq:

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IGBO SPEAKING ACTORS OR WHATEVER, BUT I AM SO PROUD TO SAY THAT IGBOS ARE THE BENCHMARK OF NOLLY WOOD. [size=20pt]HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL IF YOU DECIDE TO FOOLISHLY ARGUE WITH ME.[/size]

I really do not understand what the yoruba speaking actors are doing, they are not talented and are bunch of amateur.

We should be watching movies like [size=20pt]BLACKGOLD[/size] and not [size=20pt]CRAP[/size]

Let your ibo brothers do their movies in indigenious ibo language like the yorubas and see if they would make any money .Acting in English language does not guarantee success,the yorubas are equally doing well.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Freesia(f): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2011
When are folk ever going to learn What is the benefit of discussing tribal issues there is no end to it.
There shall NEVER be a solution !! It is the unending Feud

Uche surely knows that some Yoruba actors act English movies just like some Igbo actors act Yoruba movies.
I wonder why we complain about racism in the west while we suffer from tribalism in our own back yard??
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by shagaman: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
Does Uche Jombo still acts?
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by linsa01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2011
Little or no sense topic+ some silly comments. Lolz
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by uchennaq(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=20pt]@BLUETOOTH OR BROWNTEETH YEAH WHATEVER[/size]
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IGBO SPEAKING ACTORS OR WHATEVER, BUT I AM SO PROUD TO SAY THAT IGBOS ARE THE BENCHMARK OF NOLLY WOOD. HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL IF YOU DECIDE TO FOOLISHLY ARGUE WITH ME.

We should be watching movies like BLACKGOLD and not CRAP

Let your ibo brothers do their movies in indigenious ibo language like the yorubas and see if they would make any money .Acting in English language does not guarantee success,the yorubas are equally doing well.

[size=20pt]@BLUETOOTH OR BROWNTEETH YEAH WHATEVER

SHUT UP!!!! THERE MY FRIEND WE HAVE PASSED THAT ERA,
[/size]
[size=20pt]LEAVING IN BONDAGE[/size]
[size=20pt]NNEKA THE PRETTY SERPENT[/size]

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE CIVILIZED!!!

[size=20pt]NO WONDER BABA OBJ SPOKE YORUBA IN UN[/size]
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by EzeUche2(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2011
Yoruba movies are trash. Juju all the time. No plot. Just joking.  grin

That being said, there movies are better than Hausa movies, which are at the bottom of the trash bin.  grin
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by alphabet43(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2011
Wow, this is very disappointing. Tribalism is the reason Nigeria hasn't progressed. HUMAN BEINGS ARE FUNDAMENTALLY THE SAME. CHINESE, INDIAN, SOMALIAN, JAMAICAN ETC. ENVIROMENT IS WHAT SHAPES A PERSONS CHARACTER. You are tribalistic and full of hatred if you so easily judge people and quick to draw conclusions on their character based on their tribe. You should look in the mirror and check yourself. You probably have some mental retardation and low self esteem. Trust me, talking shit about other tribes won't make you feel better. You'll still be the low life, loser that you are. Remember, when you throw mud, your hands get dirty
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by onyezebros(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2011
Unless there's some more serious underlying issues.If the 'disrespect' in this case is based on who should initiate the exchange of pleasantries then it just too petty & trivial to be worthy of any discourse.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by dancenony: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
Uche if i were you, try and ignore them, this is not necessary, infact u are even making them popular by talking abt it atall, if you have studied yoruba peeps very well you wud have understood that in their low mentality, the only way they think they can match up to your standard is by taking their shoulder high and thinking  u have to great them first, naturally an average yoruba man has a bunch of inferiority complex and always feels insecure especially when they are among peeps that are different from their tribe, shikina
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2011
dancenony:

Uche if i were you, try and ignore them, this is not necessary, infact u are even making them popular by talking abt it atall, if you have studied yoruba peeps very well you wud have understood that in their low mentality, the only way they think they can match up to your standard is by taking their shoulder high and thinking  u have to great them first, naturally an average yoruba man has a bunch of inferiority complex and always feels insecure especially when they are among peeps that are different from their tribe, shikina

you are slowpoke.what makes uche jumbo different from peter edochie that was crying about olu jacobs taking ibo roles in movies than him ? is that also inferiority

complex ?
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

i think u are mistaken here, THE THREE MAIN TRIBES have their own movies and there is the NATIONAL movie which comprises of igbos both directors and actors than anyother tribe which might have make u think it igbo's movie.
And pls nothing like IBO instead IGBO
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
@Dancenomy,You're so wrong,
what would make a yoruba man or woman be inferior to other tribes pls?.

You must be drunk to have said this lies,nonsense.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by bisiaet: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
Oh so nice indeed it is when it come to tribal issue you will know some people are so brilliant in manufacturing curses and name calling. Go on abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by EzeUche2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you are not-so-smart person.what makes uche jumbo different from peter edochie that was crying about olu jacobs taking ibo roles in movies than him ? is that also inferiority

complex ?

I knew you would be on this thread. Even in the Entertainment section, you will bring your tribalism into this section. I am not surprised though.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by EzeUche2(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

i think u are mistaken here, THE THREE MAIN TRIBES have their own movies and there is the NATIONAL movie which comprises of igbos both directors and actors than anyother tribe which might have make u think it igbo's movie.

Do not bother with that low cretin. He will not listen. He hates hearing the truth.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by 9javoice1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
Both groups consist of actors of only a certain tribe, Igbos and Yorubas, the only difference is that the Igbo actors have not started speaking their language in their movies, they are still speaking broken and laughable English.
If they are truly the 'English speaking actors' she said and not a collection of Igbo actors only, then why don't they give roles to non Igbos?[/b]Nigeria is messed up.

i realy don't wana be tribalize in my points here.
The bolded is not true, Do you remember the bellow actor's and actor's and actress:

[b]ALI HUHU
an hausa guy
Olu jacobs a yoruba man
Halima Abubaka a northerner
Ramsy noah a yoruba
Ini Edo a cross river
Mercy Johnson a kogi lady
Desmond Elliot from cross river (i'm not sure)
Omotala jalade a yoruba
RMD a delta yoruba
and a lot other's

Below are other west African actor's and actress igbo's has brought into nollywood industry:
Yvonne Nelson  Ghana
Jackie Appia  Ghana
Van vicker  Ghana and Liberia
Nadia buari  Ghana
Majid micheal  Ghana
Juliet Ibrahim  Ghana
Kofi Ajorlolo
Mercy Asiedu
and a lot more

We also have some Europeans and Asians in Nolly wood. This is simply to tell you that igbo's did not in anyway
tribalize nollywood. Onething about igbo's is that they love competition and also quality, you must prove your worth to fit in among them.
vissited some move location's with these igbo actor's you will notice hundred's of igbo actor's and actress looking for chance to perform.
if you tag igbo's tribalist people then the above actor's of non igbo decent will laugh at you because they knows that their very tribe will never
do half of what the igbo's did to them. infact igbo's are too liberal to the point of using other tribe origin's to act igbo epic movies.
we igbo's starting from DELTA state to RIVER state are never tribalist people rather we love competition but when some weak individuals can't compete
they will tag it igbo's don't give them chance. Our igbo parents told us to work hard before we eat not to wait for tribe to pride for me.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
EzeUche_:

I knew you would be on this thread. Even in the Entertainment section, you will bring your tribalism into this section. I am not surprised though.

you should ask your brother that started it. angry angry
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by favouredjb(f): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
you are obviously sick in the head
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by EzeUche2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you should ask your brother that started it. angry angry

I think you enjoy fighting don't you. And tribal fights is where you thrive my Politics brother.

Either way, Yoruba movies are sub-par most of the time. No plot whatsoever. Better than Hausa movies, but still inferior to the English-speaking movies.
grin
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Exponental(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
Greeting is an issue that happens everywhere!
She shldnt bother herself over something that is almost like a constant.
Yorubas believe in this courtesy thing. Greet if u JOINED the scene.
And if u can greet first, then BONE everybody.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

which indigenious ibo movies are successful as the yoruba ? fyi,AFRICAMAGIC has dedicated channels for yoruba and hausa movies.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by favouredjb(f): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2011
post was meant for @ uchenaq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Princess Shyngle: 'Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.