Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Lie About Your Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lie About Your Virginity (852 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lie About Your Virginity by jagudaman: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2011
Back in Nigeria, I attended a western state university but left in my final year due to the never-ending and annoying strikes. But before I left, in my first year ( 17 years old),  I met this girl who i became best friends with. She was nice, beautiful and smart. But she had a major  love for lying. Don’t we all? Well, I do lie but not anywhere close to my friend’s. She lies about food, okada, rat, Obama, grades, Foreign trips, airplane, pastor, everything ,you name it. But lying about her virginity was what destroyed our relationship.

Back to the main story, after we became good friends, we both discovered we were virgins and we promised each other to keep our virginity until we got married. We became backbones and mentored each other about the joy of keeping our virginities. Time went by and in my 300Level I did it, yes, I did it. I had sex with my boyfriend of 3 years. I felt remorseful about it.

Read More ---> http://www.jaguda.com/2011/02/21/why-lie-about-your-virginity/
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by Orton10(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
jaguda_man:

Back in Nigeria, I attended a western state university but left in my final year due to the never-ending and annoying strikes. But before I left, in my first year ( 17 years old),  I met this girl who i became best friends with. She was nice, beautiful and smart. But she had a major  love for lying. Don’t we all? Well, I do lie but not anywhere close to my friend’s. She lies about food, okada, rat, Obama, grades, Foreign trips, airplane, pastor, everything ,you name it. But lying about her virginity was what destroyed our relationship.

Back to the main story, after we became good friends, we both discovered we were virgins and we promised each other to keep our virginity until we got married. We became backbones and mentored each other about the joy of keeping our virginities. Time went by and in my 300Level I did it, yes, I did it. I had sex with my boyfriend of 3 years. I felt remorseful about it.
**grabs a hand full of groins, laughing**
In as much as I would have loved to click 'em link of yours, that stuff right above me in bold just discouraged me. Get your facts straight bro. I'm outta hia. :-x
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by sistajay(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ Poster

So whose lyin NOW!! angry
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by googles: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very funny story. . . some lie about virginity to cut the "good girl,wife material"pinshure undecided
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by kokoye(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
is this poster male or female . . or am I the one going nuts
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by googles: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2011
lol follow the link of the whole story now. . he just copied a part and pasted it here
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by Atreides(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
kokoye:

is this poster male or female . . or am I the one going nuts
poster is like you.
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
jaguda_man:

Back in Nigeria, I attended a western state university but left in my final year due to the never-ending and annoying strikes. But before I left, in my first year ( 17 years old), I met this girl who i became best friends with. She was nice, beautiful and smart. But she had a major love for lying. Don’t we all? Well, I do lie but not anywhere close to my friend’s. She lies about food, okada, rat, Obama, grades, Foreign trips, airplane, pastor, everything ,you name it. But lying about her virginity was what destroyed our relationship.

Read More ---> http://www.jaguda.com/2011/02/21/why-lie-about-your-virginity/

am confused she became your friend and lied about her virginity so what you where not the boyfriend or someone she wanted to marry she is not obliged to tell you

you went on to say it destroyed the relationship do you mean as dating or as friends
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
Orton1_0:

**grabs a hand full of groins, laughing**
In as much as I would have loved to click 'em link of yours, that stuff right above me in bold just discouraged me. Get your facts straight bro. I'm outta hia. :-x

you are always grabbing a hand full of groins when laughing grin

@poster i dont know? dint lie about mine
Re: Why Lie About Your Virginity by Mcleo007(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2011
It is dumb threads like dis that get me hooked on nairaland. U get to laff and wonder how silly some persons. @poster,u on crack or sumtin? Get ur facts clear dude,abi na chick sef, Lwkmd!

(1) (Reply)

Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? / For Virgins / Am Looking For A Gal Btw 18 N 19 Yr,for A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.