Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week (1589 Views)

LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN / Whatsapp Group For Graphics Design / Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by sylvelity: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2011
Hey Friends dont miss this week edition of Graphics Design CELEBRITY on GraphicsPALACE forum,
we have been reviewing some of the world greatest graphics designers and illustrators.

This week, we will talk about someone very creative, (Niklas Lundberg)

click here http://graphicspalace.com/index.php/topic,303.0.html to read the interview and know better about there secret of Niklas Lundberg creative works

You can check our previous Graphics Design CELEBRITY of the week, with the likes of James White and our very own internet popular graphics designer Fabio Sasso which is currently working as a creative director for Google Inc.

http://graphicspalace.com/index.php/topic,293.0.html

http://graphicspalace.com/index.php/topic,267.0.html

Regards
GraphicsPALACE Team
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ugo2u(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
I was thrilled to think that graphics palace actually got an interview with Niklas but on further investigation I realised that it was actually an interview with psdtuts that was edited with graphics palace inserted where psdtuts was, and claim to have interviewed him, angry angry angry angry

here is the actual interview with psdtutsplus
http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/inspiration/interview-with-niklas-lundberg/
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ugo2u(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
it doesnt reduce rep to actually give credit to whom credit is due
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by sylvelity: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ugo_2u ,

Thanks alot my good friend,
the only thing GraphicsPALACE is after is, let graphics newbie learn from this great designers that are been interview.

Thanks for your nice advice,

Good Bless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by sylvelity: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
What watch for our new interview with Great 9ja Graphics Guru soon.
With GraphicsPALACE 9ja Artist coming soon,

Regard,
GraphicsPALACE Team.
www.graphicspalace.com
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ugo2u(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
now thats better, its risky to cut paste but its all good, saw the thread of the guy complaining about the forum. dont over exert yourself ok. you're really dedicated to your forum and that's all that counts. all the best grin
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by sylvelity: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ugo_2u,
Thanks,
but point of correction, I am not the owner of GRAPHICSPALACE i am only a staff there ok,
for your information : GraphicsPALACE is owned by a group of graphics designers here in Nigeria.
so don't have this mindset that the forum is mine,

Regards
GraphicsPALACE Team
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ukpai4real: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ugo_2u,
nobody ask for you advice,
since i know you on this forum, na so so eye service u dey do,  wetin no concern you, you go put your mouth there,
i have been keeping quite watching you, your eye service behavior have earn you Moderator in Nairaland Graphics/Video Section.
for you to come up with a better concept like this, you cant, yours is to only criticize people for there great ideas.
BIG FOOL

i will soon create time for you, i will really expose your silly behavior on this forum

and pls dont advice GraphicsPALACE and don't put mouth in what that doesn't concern you,

@Sylvelity  You are doing a great job,
9ja Graphics Designers are really really appreciating the information you are sharing,
Keep it up
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ugo2u(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
lol! because I said the truth, kai, anyway Its a matter of opinion.  cool
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ugo2u(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
@Sylvelity

ok I understand.
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by OKX(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ukpai4real:
i think ur out of order.
ur post and tone is unwarranted, (unless u have earlier beef with ugo_2u).

the chap he is addressing directly isnt even offended, why are you?
and pliagarism is a serious thing- it could even get ur forum shut down!
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by lightheart(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
Pesin A give pesin B advise, pesin B com now tell pesin A thank u say e don hear. Out of d blues abi na black abi magenta, pesin C come say na eye-service. Abeg who come now do d eye-service??
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by zPixel(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
ugo_2u:

I was thrilled to think that graphics palace actually got an interview with Niklas but on further investigation I realised that it was actually an interview with psdtuts that was edited with graphics palace inserted where psdtuts was, and claim to have interviewed him, angry angry angry angry

here is the actual interview with psdtutsplus
http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/inspiration/interview-with-niklas-lundberg/

I really find this disturbing. Why would you pretend like another persons work is yours, We can't get anywhere like this.
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ukpai4real: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2011
@ugo_2u,
Ugo you are not saying the truth here,
The reason for your advice that is what i am totally against,
we have so many occasions here too, where some article which are been posted here are not original from the person and we all know that.

I wish you could come out openly and tell us you hate GraphicsPALACE and stop bad mouthing the forum,

This is not the 1st time you say something about about GraphicsPALACE there are other thread which you serious bad mouth the forum,

you always say BAD about anything that concern GraphicsPALACE u make (Sylvelity) feel as if GraphicsPALACE and Nairaland Graphics/Video section are rivals which is not,

Both Party(Nairaland Graphics/Video & GraphicsPALACE), Vision are totally different but under the umbrella of sharing information.

I wish you will behave mature and stop bad mouthing the forum or better still anytime you see a thread concerning GraphicsPALACE pls dont comment,

Thankx
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by OKX(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2011
lol. this is entertaining!
dude, u better stop before u make a bigger arse of yourself.

sylvelity, u better call off your counsel/hound dog! lol
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by ugo2u(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2011
@ukpai

Haba! me get beef with Graphic Palace?! I dey my own forum and sylv pasted a thread. you say I bad mouth him and Graphic Palace, when do I have the time to do that? I work full time and still moderate. come on man. relax no one is beefing you or sylv or graphic palace.

@OKX
lol! cheesy easy oh before he will face you too
Re: Graphics Design Celebrity Of The Week by damaroy: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
Anyone out there interested in learning 3ds Max can check out www.damaroyworkshop.com.

It's an online video tutorial portal exclusively for Autodesk 3ds Max.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Palace / The Science Of Why No One Agrees On The Color Of This Dress | WIRED / My Artworks I Designed With No Experience But Looked Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.