Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Mr Fans Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr Fans Owerri (1923 Views)

JUMIA, Africa's #1 Online Retailer Is Coming To OWERRI, Imo State!!! / Federal University Of Technology Owerri Postgraduate Programmes, 2014/2015... / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Fans Owerri by olaniyio1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hi everyone ?vacancy for a cyber cafe operator exist at Mr Fans internet cafe.pls if you are interested send your application to: Mr fans no 28 mbaire road owerri Imo state.Collection of application closes 25/06/2007.

Best of luck.
Re: Mr Fans Owerri by rowlandwhy: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2007
THKS OLA FOR POSTING JOB VACANCIES IN THIS FORUM,

but is seems like there's not much Nairalanders that are based in Owerri.
Re: Mr Fans Owerri by Raymo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2007
Young man, make your comment and forget about how many landers that lives in Owerri,
Bush man. angry
Re: Mr Fans Owerri by rowlandwhy: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2007
Raymo:

Young man, make your comment and forget about how many landers that lives in Owerri,
Bush man. angry

Efesus,
What does my comment have to do with u to the extent of you calling me a bush man?
I dont see the reason why u should get upset by seeing my post, it was just a mere insinuation and u are just left to confirm if it is true or not. I can see that u are a jobless trouble maker. and also know that without my post you would nt have replied on this thread.
TWART!!
Re: Mr Fans Owerri by alkay: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2007
jobless people.bettern luk 4 job and stop insylting ur selves.
Re: Mr Fans Owerri by olaniyio1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2007
Haba! guys is this how you guys responds to information given to you about existing vacancies.Infact am not really very happy about the way you guys respond to my first mail on this furum.You guys should take it easy and play cool.One love.
Re: Mr Fans Owerri by Raymo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
OLa my brther thanks for the post. As for the other young man, when i will host landers in Owerri i will like you to be there. Point one invitation.

(1) (Reply)

Kimberly Ryan Test / Cetel Test Format / GE Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.