Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife (244409 Views)

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Ramsey Nouah's Wife Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2007
Does any one have a photo of Ramsey Nouah's family.  I can't wait to see what they look like.  I have looked every where on the net for photos but to no avail.  Ramsey is my biggest fan that's the reason why i am asking.  Much appreicated.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by bajanchick(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WIFE LOOKS LIKE, BUT THE MAN RAMSEY NOUAH IS ABSOLUTELY DIVINE.  HE IS THE SHIT!!!! ARE BENIN WOMEN USUALLY GOOD LOOKING?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by angel101(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2007
Ramsey's wife is very cute. Looks better than him as far as i'm concerned. havent seen the kids though
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
Angel dear, is she African and is she of his same complexion. Can't you get a photo, i am so curious
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by jiwizzle(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2007
wat u grls need ramsey noah for wen u av a stud rite ere wit u guys grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by nimma(f): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2007
cant deny that he is good looking but he lets it get too much into his head.who can blame him?cant blame a cat 4 having whiskers.ll luv 2 c his wife's pix
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by liberia(f): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2007
i too would like to know what she looks like and what complexion she is.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Onyema1(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2007
Wait a minute, are you guys planning a coup? why are you desprate to see Ramsey's wife or her pix. You guys should not not even try that you are thinking otherwise,
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by jesusfreak(f): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2007
sorry people,

is it d same ramsey nouah ya'll are yacking about? undecided

d same one that fakes a british accent grin

d same one that acts like a little boy lipsrsealed

d same one that did super love, love in whatever, true love, shit love, ? angry

yada yada yada grin

d same short guy?

if im correct then ya'll shldnt be wasting your time looking for him! grin
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by minniepoe(f): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2007
@ nimma

i dont think Ramsey lets his beauty gets into his head. i have met him twice at ojez and he was himself. he his a very nice guy and doesnt foerm like most celebrities in Nigeria do.

i learnt his wife if a Togolese and not as cute as her husband. but who says beauty is everything.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by jesusfreak(f): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2007
oops did i forget to mention

the[b] balding [/b] ramsey?
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by amaikama(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2007
you guys are very upsetting!! angry you did not ask about me it is ramsey bald headed man you are all crazy about. most especially the girls! you just wait!! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by benit(f): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2007
You want to see Ramsey's wife picture? To compare her physical features with yours and wish you were his wife? Even if you judged her ugly, she is the QUEEN of his life.
Sorry to dissapoint, she's SO CUTE.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2007
I thot his wife was from sierra leone

besides isn't he himself mixed race ( i don't think he ever knew his dad)
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by uche77zero(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
A high brow beauty ,parlour within port harcourt is looking for a graduate in business adminstration for a flair in beauty to manage it's business

A graduate in business adminstration or management ( preferably a male so guys rush )

experience in the beauty business is an added advantage but not neccasary

send your resume to jobquest_phc@yahoo.com on before one week of this publication
thanks
sorry for intialerror thanks
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by uche77zero(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2007
please if anybody know tell her to waka with bodyguard
these girls don't look as they are friendly
they might want to take competion
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by finemocha(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
so a thread about ramsey noah's wife yet no pics, please let's end this
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by diamondd(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin jiwizzie a stud?? you wait let me laff grin grin grin cheesy honey someone's been lying to ur ass but all d same u still goodlooking but definately dunt compare ur self to ramsey
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by shany: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
diamondd:

grin grin grin grin jiwizzie a stud?? you wait let me laff grin grin grin cheesy honey someone's been lying to your ass but all d same u still goodlooking but definately dunt compare your self to ramsey
kichwaaaaaaaaaaaa cha mbu wewe unamjua kidevu kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kona ya sambusa
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by mukina2: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ Jesusfreak grin

you are crazee got me laffing . .really hard grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by bajanchick(f): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
jesusfreak:

sorry people,

is it d same ramsey nouah ya'll are yacking about? undecided

d same one that fakes a british accent grin

d same one that acts like a little boy lipsrsealed

d same one that did super love, love in whatever, true love, shit love, ? angry

yada yada yada grin

d same short guy?

if im correct then ya'll shldnt be wasting your time looking for him! grin

What you telling me, Ramsey is short. I don't mind the balding, but short. I may have to rethink his appeal. When you say short, how short do you mean. Please this revelation is hurting me big time. Is the wife short too?
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by kluvyou: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
if u want to see him and his family most exspecially his pretty wife, do, she's not and never be fine or pretiest like or than rams
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by kluvyou: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
did anyone no where he lives with his loving and caring family's plzzzz call :070xxxxxxxx
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by diamondd(f): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2007
shany abeg speak english me no understand ur gibberish
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Besteric(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
I tire for nigerians,, Ramsey dis Ramsey dat just because he be Half white and black, i dont have anything against him but he aint that cute ,, paint him with black and he wont be accepted at auditions, we have sweet guys like Pat Attah. Kalu Ikeagwu,Emeka Ike,, and this Ebody black Yoruba guy wetin be his name sef, ,, make i hear word for una and ramsey,, see as dem use half caste fill nollywood even when some no sabi act,
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by bajanchick(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2007
Please mister, ya blind or ya got cataract.  Pleaseee.  Why is it that the men have a problem with Ramsey?  Ya think they jealous!!!

Darling don't be jealous, somebody out there thinks you are hot too. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by wedeoh(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
dont mean 2 disrespect but y'all are sick just for one guy ,hmmm! wait till u c me
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by kenflipper(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2007
Ramsey is cute no doubt, but he is being hyped in every sense!!! Girls go look for your own the man is already taken!! and for your information i m available, grin
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2007
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
somebody, get a picture, pleasssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.   stop the talk, get a photo of mrs. nouah.  i cant understand why there isn't a picture of her out there, ramsey better get with  it.  is he hiding her?  please comment!
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Aik7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
I honestly think y'all are abusing this forum. This ain't no place for babies with low minded topics, anyway i guess you're all displaying your true identities as babies.
What is it with Ramsey,his looks, wife and Nairaland.
Guys please STOP wasteing your time on irrelevant issues PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by ccaramel(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2007
now thats a good looking dude!!!
don't know about the balding and being short though,
can never date a short guy because im tall!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.