Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (328758 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=tchayma]@YK motors> pls send details and pictures of the C300 u quoted to my e-mail: ichemaa@yahoo.com. Also let me know d price for a 1979-81 model 10 tire mack truck,R model.and 2005 tacoma double cabin V6 4x4. Thank you very much
[/quote
Check your mail bross
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by tchayma(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2013
@YK motors> thank you very much.I got ur mails.hope to call on your shortly pls.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good and clean cars were just landed in cotonu.... Pls call 08038647373, cotonu +22999760314, ping 280AF47C
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2013
kulichana: Abeg no forget d pics of my audi A8
Morning, it's A6 I got ohh I didn't see A8.

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bodeface: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks for the good job, been following your post.

Please, how much will land this two jeeps to Lagos with and without the custom duty. Both should be the full option, leather interior and grade 1 units.

2008 Highlander and 2008 Honda Pilot

Appreciate the idea of the exchange rate today for CFA to Naira also

Thanking you for precise and accurate information
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by esoorita: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
ykmotors, could you please let me know how much it will cost me to land a Toyota Sequoia Limited 4X4 Sat Nav Reverse camera and DVD player 2006 and 2007 to Lagos. Thanks and I need a reply as soon as possible. And please I want only black colour.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2013
Happy Sunday to you all.
@bodeface: thanks, 2008 toyota highlander is 3.7m without duty and 4.1m with duty. 2008 honda pilot is 3m without duty and 3.5m with duty.
Exchange rate is #343 to 1000k cefa on friday.

@ esoorita: 2006/2007 with all spec you request for will cost you 2.9m landing to Lagos with original custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bodeface: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks for your reply.

I guess the two is out of my budget, what about 2005 model of both SUV, clean first grade and low milleage.

Thanking you.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by esoorita: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2013
ykmotors: Happy Sunday to you all.
@bodeface: thanks, 2008 toyota highlander is 3.7m without duty and 4.1m with duty. 2008 honda pilot is 3m without duty and 3.5m with duty.
Exchange rate is #343 to 1000k cefa on friday.

@
esoorita: 2006/2007 with all spec you request for will cost you 2.9m landing to Lagos with original custom duty.
I've been offered a clean one owner 2006 brought into Lagos from Cotonou for 2.7m. The only reason I didn't buy it is that I'm not sure of the situation of the duty and as such I don't want to take a silly risk. However, if I have to take the trouble to travel to Cotonou the maximum I'm prepared to budget for the car is 2.5m Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bazzii: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2013
How much will land 2000 Honda accord in PH

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by dabosuker(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2013
YKmotors please, i intend to come to cotonou in january to get a 2005 mercedes ML 350 special Edition. please what is the price estimate with geniune custom clearance and without custom clearance. please your quick response would be appreciated. thanks

my email is dabobob@hotmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by dabosuker(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
please am trying to get my Dad a new ride too before the year ends as a gift and am definately thinking cotonou, please these are the ones i have in mind, to make selection from, please how much would it cost to deliver to phc.;
2007 Ford Expedition
2007 toyota sequioa &
2007 Nissan Armada............my email is dabobob@hotmail.com. thanks for your quick response. the year is soon coming to an end please.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Thank God we all made it 2 December, Happy new month n happy Sunday Stay blessed.
@bodeface: thanks 2005 highlander we cost you 2.3m and pilot will cost you 2.1m.

@ esoorita: I think you need to go back to your friend that gave you 2.7m to beg him to your budget 2.5m,

@ bazzii: Thanks 900k will land 2000 model honda accord to PH.

@ dabosuker: Thanks pls check your mail.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by baydok: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dear yk, pls i want to know how much it will cost to land Volkswagen Sharan 1998 or 1999 model, 1.8L engine manual, 4 plug with full option to Lagos. Original customs paper included.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by 234GT(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Good morning Mr. YK
How much will I get a 1999 benz C230, manual transmission and with factory fitted ac? Also, it should include original custom paper and your agency charges.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday to you all....
@ baydok: thanks for calling, for others ppls here to know their prices, a clean V/W sharon will cost you 900k landing to Lagos with custom papers.

@234GT: 1999 benz C230 will cost you 900k landing to Lagos with original custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Lovyifedayo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hi man,am dayo by name,I need d quotation 4 honda crv 2005 model with full options,send ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ the price at М̣̣̥̇Ɣ mail n ave added you on bbm...need it urgently
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Lovyifedayo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hi man,am dayo by name,I need d quotation 4 honda crv 2005 model with full options,send ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ the price at М̣̣̥̇Ɣ mail,,juliusifedayo@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by tyangel: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please how much wil it cost me to get EOD from cotonou to lagos 2003 model wit leather seat and also honda accord 2002 model (babyboy) wit leather seat also both with good air conditioner with very clean body and engine.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lovyifedayo: Hi man,am dayo by name,I need d quotation 4 honda crv 2005 model with full options,send ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ the price at М̣̣̥̇Ɣ mail,,juliusifedayo@yahoo.com
Thanks for ur request... Still never seen ur request on bbm but check your mail and get back to me, you can also add me up on whatsapp.
Thanks once more.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
tyangel: Please how much wil it cost me to get EOD from cotonou to lagos 2003 model wit leather seat and also honda accord 2002 model (babyboy) wit leather seat also both with good air conditioner with very clean body and engine.
Thanks for adding me up on bbm.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ocboy1: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
ken Ari: what is the cost of Rav4 in cotonou
what is the claering cost in cotonou
how much is the customs duty in the border. pls let me know becos i want to buy it soonest
and how much will it cost to bring it to lagos
how is the cost
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:39am On Dec 10, 2013
ocboy1: how is the cost
Pls can you indicate the year model of the rav4 you want?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cool evening....
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2013
@Oga YK,can't u pls bring d price of ds 98/99 model down to 800k so dt we can talk business.i have ur mobile number already.
I ll appreciate ur quick response
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Olu abayomi :
@Oga YK,can't u pls bring d price of ds 98/99 model down to 800k so dt we can talk business.i have ur mobile number already.
I ll appreciate ur quick response
pls can you indicate the model car of 98/99 you talk about?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by embee430(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hsppy Sunday Mr. YK. I'm in need of a 2007 Honda Accord (DC). leather interior, navigation not a must. kindly give me a price quote from cotonou stating the custom duty to be paid also. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
ykmotors:
pls can you indicate the model car of 98/99 you talk about?
I am very sorry.
It is Volkswagen Sharan!
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2013
embee430: Hsppy Sunday Mr. YK. I'm in need of a 2007 Honda Accord (DC). leather interior, navigation not a must. kindly give me a price quote from cotonou stating the custom duty to be paid also. Thanks
thanks accord 07 with leather will cost you 1.5m for buy and clearing from Cotonou down to border and the custom duty is 170k.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Olu abayomi :

I am very sorry.
It is Volkswagen Sharan!
sir i know really serious about this, the best price you can get sharon is 800k with custom duty paid.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
ykmotors: sir i know really serious about this, the best price you can get sharon is 800k with custom duty paid.
ok. I ll give u a call soon.
I appreciate
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by captaino(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Kindly assist me with the price if mazda 626

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.