Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (328683 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2014
kolemm: You have an email.
Here is my mail ykmotors0@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kolemm: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Exactly, that's the email i sent my message to. I even copied and pasted without any alteration. Perhaps you didn't get my message, can you send an alternative email? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Happy First Sunday of the month........
kolemm: Exactly, that's the email i sent my message to. I even copied and pasted without any alteration. Perhaps you didn't get my message, can you send an alternative email? Thanks.

Pls check your mail...... I thinks have reply to your message if I received your message before ohh.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Keep calling...... 08038647373 cleans cars were available..... Bbm ping 280AF47C.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
On my way to Cotonu now pls call on my cotonu number to make faster response while am in the market now.... +22999760314
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Flexskillz(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Pls how much will land a 2000/2001 mazda mpv to lagos.? Davedan2003@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Flexskillz: Pls how much will land a 2000/2001 mazda mpv to lagos.? Davedan2003@yahoo.com
Check your mail.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
OhhhYYEHHHH, I said it I confirm it with Vin report check 2011 toyota corolla exellent clean, excellent report by auto check.
Market price is 3m plus... Dis particular one is 2.5m for everything original custom duty paid down to anyboy that buy it door step. It's first come first serve. I will post the report and pictures
Here is the report.
AutoCheck Vehicle History Report2011 Toyota Corolla Base / LE / SReport Run Date: 2014-08-05 16:09:12.304 EDT
Report Summary Class: Small Car - Economy Engine: 1.8L I4 EFI Country of Assembly: Canada Vehicle Age: 3 year(s) Calculated Owners: 2 VIN: 2T1BU4EE4BC540940 Year : 2011 Make : Toyota Model: Corolla Base / LE / S Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheckReported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheckYour vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheckYour vehicle checks out!
Last Reported Odometer: 92,434

Vehicle Use and EventCheckSpecific vehicle use(s) or events reported
AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck
Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2011 Toyota Corolla Base / LE / S (2T1BU4EE4BC540940). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2011 Toyota Corolla Base / LE / S (2T1BU4EE4BC540940) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.
0 Problem(s) Reported:15 Title/Problem areas checked:

No abandoned title record

No damaged title or major damage incident record

No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record

No hail damage title record

No insurance loss title or probable total loss record

No junk or scrapped title record

No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record

No odometer problem title record

No rebuilt/rebuildable title record

No salvage title or salvage auction record

No water damaged title record

No NHTSA crash test record

No frame/unibody damage record

No recycling facility record
OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2011 Toyota Corolla Base / LE / S (2T1BU4EE4BC540940) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage. 0 Problem(s) Reported:MileageDate Reported

01/04/2011

10/19/2012

11/26/2012

03/23/2014

03/24/2014

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2011 Toyota Corolla Base / LE / S (2T1BU4EE4BC540940). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase. 1 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:

Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)

No taxi use record

No police use record

No government use record

No livery use record

No driver education record 2 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:

No accident record reported through accident data sources

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Keep calling and ping....... For that corolla it's first come first serve the car is clean die, the white man that owns it wanted to travel so the car is cheap.... 08038647373 280AF47C
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nice deal
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Waspy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
How much does it cost to land Toyota Camry Pencil, tinylight and Toyota Camry Envelope, all manual transmissions with good specs and custom clearance pls. Give me the estimated and realistic price for each of them pls
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Waspy: How much does it cost to land Toyota Camry Pencil, tinylight and Toyota Camry Envelope, all manual transmissions with good specs and custom clearance pls. Give me the estimated and realistic price for each of them pls
Thanks camry pencil is 650k to buy and clearing and the custom duty is 130k, to buy envilope is 730k and custom dis also 130k

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Richney: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2014
How much can I get a 2005/6 Volkswagen Tuareg American species to aba. Serious buyer pls
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by akinshivic(m): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Please how much will it cost me to get a golf 3 wagon to Ibadan......serious and in need of urgent response please....akinshivic@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by emperoracro(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2014
How much does it cost to land a Volkswagen LT 28 long chasis (Petrol Engine) to lagos
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2014
Richney: How much can I get a 2005/6 Volkswagen Tuareg American species to aba. Serious buyer pls
2.3m will deliever a very clean one.
akinshivic: Please how much will it cost me to get a golf 3 wagon to Ibadan......serious and in need of urgent response please....akinshivic@gmail.com
Pls check your mail box.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2014
emperoracro: How much does it cost to land a Volkswagen LT 28 long chasis (Petrol Engine) to lagos
1.3m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by emperoracro(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
ykmotors:
1.3m

Pls kindly outline the services ur company will offer me if i patronise u. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kolemm: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please how much will it cost me to get a Honda bull dog to lbadan. Thanks. kolemm@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:41am On Aug 13, 2014
emperoracro:
Pls kindly outline the services ur company will offer me if i patronise u. Thanks
We give you best service, that will make you to introduce another person to us.
kolemm: Please how much will it cost me to get a Honda bull dog to lbadan. Thanks. kolemm@yahoo.com
Pls check your E_mail
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by adeoyeyemi(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Pls how much would it cost to land golf 2005 or golf 2004 full options automatic to lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2014
Cool weekend.... But I didn't see my post uncle Seun.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Keep calling and request...... Am here to serve you better, and you will surely introduce friend and family to me......
08038647373 bb pin 280AF47C.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Clean cars are available....... call me to be own a car before implement of custom duty on Jan.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
08038647373 bbm 280AF47C
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by erictoonice: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
how much can I get a Honda bull dog pls
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
erictoonice: how much can I get a Honda bull dog pls
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by jerryben12: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2014
How much will You deliver 2001 camry with original custom papers?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
jerryben12: How much will You deliver 2001 camry with original custom papers?
1.050m

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.