Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (328510 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by k2kay(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2016
pls kindly give me the prices for the following and let me know whether u have any at hand
Honda accord 2003 EX
Honda accord 2004 EX
Honda accord 2005 EX.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2016
k2kay:
pls kindly give me the prices for the following and let me know whether u have any at hand
Honda accord 2003 EX
Honda accord 2004 EX
Honda accord 2005 EX.

Thanks 2003 is now 1.450m.
2004 is now 1.550m.
And 2005 is now 1.650m.

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by k2kay(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2016
ykmotors:

Thanks 2003 is now 1.450m.
2004 is now 1.550m.
And 2005 is now 1.650m.
all with custom duty paid and are they available at ur car stand?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
k2kay:

all with custom duty paid and are they available at ur car stand?
Yes all with custom duty paid and they were all available in Cotonou market, not in my office here.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by k2kay(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2016
ykmotors:

Yes all with custom duty paid and they were all available in Cotonou market, not in my office here.
ok thanks boss, u will hear from me soon
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2016
100% GUARANTY TO DELIVER TO YOUR DOORS STEP. PLS CALL 08038647373 OR 07059519002.
Bbm 5C1BDC42
Whatassp 08038647373
email on ykmotors0@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Chub2y: 2:03pm On May 15, 2016
Ok thanks so much, pls will there be separate payment for duties, and how do the cars arrive Nigeria. Thanks again
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Chub2y: 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
ykmotors:

Oga branydin, you should have open a new thread for your car nah, so that u will able to update it very well....... Anyway happy fast sale brov.

Thanks, 2009 GLK 350 is 4.8m.
2010 GLK 350 is 6.3m.
Ford edge 2011 limited is 4m.
2013 honda accord V6 is 5.3m

Ok thanks so much, pls will there be separate payment for duties, and how do the cars arrive Nigeria. Thanks again
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2016
Chub2y:

No......... The price I posted is with custom duty payment. and the car will pass truth border to Nigeria by official road........... And custom will be stopping us to check the papers.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Oloruntise: 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
great work, do you know how much a 2007 Toyota camry cost.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2016
Oloruntise:
great work, do you know how much a 2007 Toyota camry cost.

Thanks that will cost you 2.2m now, down to Lagos with custom duty paid.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by deborsky(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
ykmotors:
100% GUARANTY TO DELIVER TO YOUR DOORS STEP. PLS CALL 08038647373 OR 07059519002.
Bbm 5C1BDC42
Whatassp 08038647373
Yk Motors, pls give me the price of Pontiac vibe 2003. Automatic and manual. thanks.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by spicyuzo(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2016
Prelude: Our people say; "When a road is smooth, You ply same route again and again". I wish to testify to the genuineness, honesty and utmost satisfaction derived from transacting business with YKMOTORS.

The Link- A friend of mine needed a Toyota Corolla 2005 , I offered to take up the task of finding a credible seller. After ransacking the Nairaland car section and reading through various threads extensively, I decided to settle for Ykmotors based on his antecedents and positive replies from satisfied customers.

I reached out to ykmotors, a date was fixed and on the stipulated day, my friend and I set off for the meeting point somewhere at Sango ota, on our arrival, we called ykmotors but he directed us to board another vehicle to idiroko, he apologized that he couldn't meet us up at Sango ota, but then we were really vexed. On our arrival at idiroko, we hooked up with him and then he drove us across the border to benin.

We boarded a cab to Cotonou, prior to our arrival at Cotonou, he had already arranged to hire a bike with which he drove himself and my friend(the buyer), While he arranged for another bike on which i rode.

The Search: We started searching for our choice car. I can tell you that we searched almost every stall for our ride paying strict adherence to our preference. It had to be red, it had to be a corolla, and it had to be within our budget. I tell you the search was intense. No stall was left un-searched. After about 2hrs of search of intense search, when it was obvious the price was above our budget, we decided to settle for the 2004 model. And Again the search commenced. Thank you Ykmotors for the patience and understanding.

Long and short, after searching rigorously for about 4hrs, we found our ride, sweet, clean, and within our budget.

Departure: We left Cotonou at about 6:00pm, and Ykmotors drove us all the way down to Sango-ota.

Conclusion: The car was delivered 5 days after our trip, we had agreed that he would take up the task of registration, so the car was delivered as a complete package sparkling, healthy and ready to roll.

My Take: If you require a hassle free, reliable, trustworthy and forthright dealer who will ensure your requirements are met to the latter, please Ykmotors is your man.

Thank you YKmotors for services well rendered. We are satisfied customers.

P.S........ Forgive my typos and blunders, The scorching Lagos sun has reset the English storage device in my head from my countless job searching escapades.

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2016
deborsky:

Yk Motors, pls give me the price of Pontiac vibe 2003. Automatic and manual. thanks.

Thanks, as at now a very clean 2003 pontiac vibe automatic will cost you 1.450m and manual will cost you 1.350m all with custom duty paid.

spicyuzo:
Prelude: Our people say; "When a road is smooth, You ply same route again and again". I wish to testify to the genuineness, honesty and utmost satisfaction derived from transacting business with YKMOTORS.
The Link- A friend of mine needed a Toyota Corolla 2005 , I offered to take up the task of finding a credible seller. After ransacking the Nairaland car section and reading through various threads extensively, I decided to settle for Ykmotors based on his antecedents and positive replies from satisfied customers.
I reached out to ykmotors, a date was fixed and on the stipulated day, my friend and I set off for the meeting point somewhere at Sango ota, on our arrival, we called ykmotors but he directed us to board another vehicle to idiroko, he apologized that he couldn't meet us up at Sango ota, but then we were really vexed. On our arrival at idiroko, we hooked up with him and then he drove us across the border to benin.
We boarded a cab to Cotonou, prior to our arrival at Cotonou, he had already arranged to hire a bike with which he drove himself and my friend(the buyer), While he arranged for another bike on which i rode.
The Search: We started searching for our choice car. I can tell you that we searched almost every stall for our ride paying strict adherence to our preference. It had to be red, it had to be a corolla, and it had to be within our budget. I tell you the search was intense. No stall was left un-searched. After about 2hrs of search of intense search, when it was obvious the price was above our budget, we decided to settle for the 2004 model. And Again the search commenced. Thank you Ykmotors for the patience and understanding.
Long and short, after searching rigorously for about 4hrs, we found our ride, sweet, clean, and within our budget.
Departure: We left Cotonou at about 6:00pm, and Ykmotors drove us all the way down to Sango-ota.
Conclusion: The car was delivered 5 days after our trip, we had agreed that he would take up the task of registration, so the car was delivered as a complete package sparkling, healthy and ready to roll.
My Take: If you require a hassle free, reliable, trustworthy and forthright dealer who will ensure your requirements are met to the latter, please Ykmotors is your man.
Thank you YKmotors for services well rendered. We are satisfied customers.
P.S........ Forgive my typos and blunders, The scorching Lagos sun has reset the English storage device in my head from my countless job searching escapades.
Thank you, Mr JUDE really appreciate your comments. Zoom to market soon for the 013 coro grin
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
Always at your services.......
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2016
ykmotors:
Bbm 5C1BDC42
Whatassp 08038647373
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2016
Flyingvikings:
I really wish all Nigerians are like this dude.. I knew him not from no one but from this site and entrusted my 1.6m naira to help me buy a car to a total stranger.. Sleepless nights, negative thoughts.. But there was just something that kept telling me he is different.. I conquered my fears killed my worries, this guy took me everywhere in Cotonou, i selected my car, i negotiated myself, came back to naija and sent him 1.6m to go and buy it.. He brought my car clean, custom duty fully paid and no scratch.. Really i cannot express with words how he changed my thoughts towards trust... 2 days my car was in lagos, no stories. Simple guy, trust worthy, caring, honest, and very humble.. I am just speechless..

I will guarantee u in anything u want... I pray to God that u excel in all u do.. Ur rewards will come for ur sincerity.. May the God i serve d God of Abraham moses and Jocob bless u abundantly... I can go on and on... Good always pays and gives good name...really brother i pray for success on a daily basis.. Stay richly blessed.. He made my stay in Nigeria worth it... Made me have ny car when needed... U too much bro....

Capt. Louis
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by deborsky(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=ykmotors post=45684525]

Thanks, as at now a very clean 2003 pontiac vibe automatic will cost you 1.450m and manual will cost you 1.350m all with custom duty paid.
seems the price has gone up,a friend bought it lesser in January this year, pls help confirm the price of kia sport age 2004, automatic.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by deborsky(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=deborsky post=45751243][/quote] kia spotage 2004 Toyota corola 2003. thanks.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2016
deborsky:

kia spotage 2004
Toyota corola 2003.
thanks.

Thanks 2004 kia sportage we cost you 1.6m with custom duty paid.
2003 toyota corolla will cost you 1.450m now all with custom duty paid.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Sonnik212(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2016
Please what is the price of
2003 Toyota Avalon xls
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by donkayze(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2016
how much is Benz C200/C190/C220 Elegance or Esprit
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2016
Sonnik212:
Please what is the price of
2003 Toyota Avalon xls

Thanks for adding me up on WhatsApp......... A very clean 2003/Toyota Avalon will cos you 1.450m now.

donkayze:
how much is Benz C200/C190/C220 Elegance or Esprit

Thanks C200 will cost you 1m now, c190 900k, c220 1.1m all with your specs.........
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Abudu2000(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2016
Nice thread man,pls emm i have 450k,can i get a camry tiny light for dat amount?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Jesusnevafail: 8:54am On May 20, 2016
Pls yk Pls how much will toyota picnic 2000 model automatic cost in contonou n also how much will d fairly used one in nigeria cost. Tanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by timigreene(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
HOW MUCH IS LEXUS ES300 & ES330 2004 MODEL.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
A very big thanks to you all............ Enjoy your cool weekend.
Abudu2000:
Nice thread man,pls emm i have 450k,can i get a camry tiny light for dat amount?
Sorry,450k can't get you any Tokunbo car as at now from Cotonu......

Jesusnevafail:
Pls yk Pls how much will toyota picnic 2000 model automatic cost in contonou n also how much will d fairly used one in nigeria cost. Tanks
To get a very clean, good sound engine 2000 Toyota picnic, you we have the budget of 1.4m to bring it down to Nigeria with custom duty paid. A Nigeria used clean one will cost you 900k.

timigreene:
HOW MUCH IS LEXUS ES300 & ES330 2004 MODEL.

Lexus ES300 will cost you 1.7m and 2004 Lexus SE330 will cost you 2m. All this prices were with custom duty paid.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 21, 2016
Bros, how much can you get these cars plus duty to Lagos?
Corolla sport 2004/05
Camry sport 2004/05

Please it's quite urgent and I will like to settle d deal this new week.

Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2016
Bbm 5C1BDC42
Whatassp 08038647373

MoCare:
Bros, how much can you get these cars plus duty to Lagos?
Corolla sport 2004/05
Camry sport 2004/05
Please it's quite urgent and I will like to settle d deal this new week.
Thanks
Thanks a very clean 2004/05 corolla will cost you 1.550m and 2004/05 camry will cost you 1.5m. Both with custom duty paid....
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by instantex: 2:32pm On May 23, 2016
please confirm the cost to get 2006, 2007 and 2008 range rover sport with full custom duty paid?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 5:42am On May 24, 2016
instantex:
please confirm the cost to get 2006, 2007 and 2008 range rover sport with full custom duty paid?
Thaankd a very clean 2006/2007 Range Sport will cost you 4.3m with custom duty paid. And 2008 will cost you 5.6m

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.