Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) (18127 Views)

Serviced Plots @ Casavilla Estate, Magboro Wt C of O! / Land For Sale @ Ivory Garden Estate Magboro. / Platinum Park Estate, Magboro @ N 1 MILLION PER PLOT, Subscribe Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

We encourage you to show your support by visiting our Facebook Page and clicking the "Like" link in the upper part of the page.

To do so, just copy and paste our Facebook Page link to your web browser.

Here is the link to our Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ambassagegroup/382441309896
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
Any new pictures of the site?
What of the C of O, ready yet?

Finally, when would you start sand filling

Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
gtrust:

Any new pictures of the site?
What of the C of O, ready yet?

Finally, when would you start sand filling

Thanks

I have not been taking newer pictures of the site yet. This is due to the weather which has slowed down developments. As you know building/estate development (a scheme) is expected to slow down during periods like this. We started working on the access road before the rain started, however we had to put it on hold in order not to waste resources (funds and materials) during this period. Nevertheless Work will continue as soon as the rain subsides.

C of O is almost ready. News of this would be announced soon, please be patient.

Platinum Park Estate is a completely dry land, with no form of sand filling required. Please refer to the pictures posted earlier on this thread to see how the estate’s terrain looks like. Thank you for your questions.

Please show your support by visiting our Facebook Page and clicking the "Like" link in the upper part of the page.

Please call the under listed numbers for inquiries and site inspections:

01-8970470

Request for more details (Title documents and graphics) by sending an email to l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com with the subject: "More Details on Platinum Park Estate". We promise to use your email ONLY to send you the information you requested.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2011
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
I was just looking at the floor plan on page 1
Noticed some plots marked Commercial and Corner shop.

How much are these plots??

Would you have to map out and tar the roads within the estate
before people start construction?

Sorry for too many questions.
I have developed an interest in the estate.

Regards.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2011

Regards.

N/B: When you get internet connection, try hail guys and post some current answers and info.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2011
gtrust:

Regards.

N/B: When you get internet connection, try hail guys and post some current answers and info.
Thanks. smiley

The Commercial plots (also known as Corner shops) are for sale at =N=4,500:00 (Four thousand five hundred naira only) per square meters.

The roads are already mapped out, so you can start your building development immediately.

Thank you for developing interest. However we are waiting for you to take a bold step further (subscribe).

Thank you for the questions. You are free to ask as much questions as you can.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

We encourage you to show your support by visiting our Facebook Page and clicking the "Like" link in the upper part of the page.

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2011
Any deal on the 'corner shop'?
The price differential is enormous (between residential/commercial)

Let me know of possibility of a reduction in price and terms!

My agent will soon be knocking on your door!
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
gtrust:

Any deal on the 'corner shop'?
The price differential is enormous (between residential/commercial)

Let me know of possibility of a reduction in price and terms!

My agent will soon be knocking on your door!

I consulted with the company's management (my boss) on the pricing before I could post a reply. That is the official price, and a few other subscribers have bought at that rate. If there is going to be a further negotiation, then it is going to be between you and my boss. I suggest you put a call through to me (08062663901, 07029296276), so that we can schedule a meeting. I look forward to hearing from you.
I wish you a nice weekend. Thank you sir.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
Still selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlords Or Agents Duping Prospective Tenants: How To Avoid Being Scammed Too / Mai Deribe Mansion In Maiduguri / Gas Explosion In Magodo, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.