Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. (2882 Views)

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook / Why Do Babes Dump Their Guys For Ready Made Men A.k.a (oppressors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by tope2011(f): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2011
what do babes mean by `they have invested in a relationship`.i hear lot of babe say such thing.what exactly could they have invested ?punny,money,time etc.
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2011
Some or all of the above.
The most painful of which, is time as it's a non-renewable resource.
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by MrCork17: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
tope2011:

why do babes mean by `they have invested in a relationship`.i hear lot of babe say such thing.what exactly could they have invest ?punny,money,time etc.

Brother.  did u attend primary skool?  why do babes ?  or  u mean: what do babs?

((no oofeinse)) undecided
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by biola44: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
trading their "honeypot" grin for fried rice and
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by pwiz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Brother.  did u attend primary skool?  why do babes ?  or  u mean: what do babs?

Mr, cork at it again!!! cool
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
The chicks are saying they have put up with your arse long enough and it time to pay up.
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LWKMD, for the first time i actually fimd your post 'unannoyingly' funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by livedit(f): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
Like someone mentioned earlier, that they have invested rather themselves, money, time, emotions etc. into the relationship and feels it's not equal or being reciprocated.  Basically "she" is beginning to regret or bitter what she do/did/done for that "person".  More like a frustration complaint of maybe feeling taken for granted.
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by Mcleo007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2011
@poster,dnt mind some women o! They can be so selfish and illusive. Relationship swings both ways,and often difficult to tell who gave more.
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by Fearcom(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2011
what do babes mean by `they have invested in a relationship

Shey na Preference or Ordinary shares im buy? tongue

Invested in a r/s. . . . . . i hate that pharse. . .

But it just means putting your time,energy,love,resourcese.t.c
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by MrCork17: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I feel so "invested".  Sighs. 

Mrs Chima.sweery if i invest $17 on you and you mess up,

I sending you packing, back to Congo! angry
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by Pweety4me(f): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2011
livedit:

Like someone mentioned earlier, that they have invested rather themselves, money, time, emotions etc. into the relationship and feels it's not equal or being reciprocated. Basically "she" is beginning to regret or bitter what she do/did/done for that "person". More like a frustration complaint of maybe feeling taken for granted.

^^^Yea i think so.
Re: What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima.sweery if i invest $17 on you and you mess up,

I sending you packing, back to Congo! angry

You couldn't even pay that much for your STOLEN BROADWIDTH let alone pay 17 dollars for a MAIL ORDER BRIDE.

With 17 dollars, you can't manage to snag some punny [size=22pt]YET?[/size] shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Can You Still Be Friends With Someone Who Just Broke-up With You? / I Don't Date Nigerian Man? / My Staff Love Me Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.