Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

GPRS Browsing: What Will Become Of Our Cyber-cafes? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / GPRS Browsing: What Will Become Of Our Cyber-cafes? (1418 Views)

Cyber Cafes With thin Client Technology In Operation. / Are Webcams Available In Nigerian Cafes In Lagos ? / EFCC Ban On Night Browsing In Cyber-cafes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GPRS Browsing: What Will Become Of Our Cyber-cafes? by Wadosky(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2006
With all networks gprs ready,who will be going to cyber cafes.I admit i cant remember d last time i visited a cafe since i can now browse with my phone.
Re: GPRS Browsing: What Will Become Of Our Cyber-cafes? by pie1ect(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2006
Loads of people will still be using cyber-cafes
Re: GPRS Browsing: What Will Become Of Our Cyber-cafes? by pie1ect(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2006
There's loads of stuff you can't do on a mobile phone with all the gprs in the world, currently. Of course, if you are a casual internet user (mails and web browsing only), you may not see the need to use a computer. But if you have to use the internet for something more serious, like Net-meeting, e-purchasing and stuff, you will definitely drop your gprs-enabled phone and check into the next available cyber-cafe, if you don't have an internet-enabled PC close by.

Moreover, not all web-pages/applications are WAP-compatible.
Re: GPRS Browsing: What Will Become Of Our Cyber-cafes? by Deicide: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Gprs lol na 5G day rain now o

(1) (Reply)

Brand New: Highest Grade/config Hp Laptops For Cheap Sale. / Help: Can't Play Games On My Laptop / I Need A Used Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.