Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. (5204 Views)

The Young Woman Slain By ISIS For Daring To 'swim In A Sea Of Dreams' / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 21, 2007
From my "mailbox" . . .

[url=http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bal-op.thomas20jun20,0,2361865.story?coll=bal-oped-headlines]Palestinians' power shuffle leaves the deck stacked against Israel[/url]
[size=13pt]Cal Thomas
Originally published June 20, 2007
ARLINGTON, Va.

The Bush administration's announced goal for Israel and the "Palestinian people" has been two states, living side by side in peace. The administration is two-thirds of the way there. There are now two states - one in Gaza, headed by the militant Hamas organization, which shot its way to power, and another in the West Bank, headed by accused Holocaust denier Mahmoud Abbas. Unfortunately for Israel, there is no peace, which should not surprise those who have been predicting exactly what is coming to pass.

Whatever their names, be they groups such as Hamas, Fatah, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and al-Qaida, or states such as Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran, their objectives are identical: the annihilation of the democratic Jewish state and the elimination of all Jews, either by death or displacement, from the land. To argue otherwise and to continue believing the fiction that "infidel" diplomats from the State Department or European Union can magically transform people commanded to hate Jews and Israel based on a twisted mandate from their corrupt notion of God, is to be in extreme denial.

Hamas won't stop with Gaza. After its victory over poorly directed Israeli forces in Lebanon last summer, why should it? The one thing terrorists understand is weakness. They perceive Israel, under Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, as weak, and they are going for Israel's jugular. Benyamin Elon, a conservative member of Israel's Knesset, said, "The Fatah is diminishing in front of our eyes, and a group of gangsters is taking over. Israel can wake up now from the delusion of an independent Palestinian state."

Will it, or will Mr. Olmert be passing out and swallowing more diplomatic sleeping pills during meetings this week with President Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and members of Congress? The violence and broken agreements are not being perpetrated by Israel. They are being perpetrated on Israel. It is mystifying that Western diplomats continue to pressure Israel to "do more" when "more" has brought Israel less.

Each time Israel gives up something necessary for its security, it receives in return more war, more terror and more insecurity. If more for less remains the "strategy" of the United States, Israel has two choices: Surrender now, or prepare for all-out war with catastrophic results.

The Palestinians held elections in January 2006 and instead of picking leaders to make peace with Israel, they overwhelmingly voted in members of Hamas to head the Palestinian Authority. A flood tide of terrorists and arms subsequently flowed into Gaza.

The intentions of Hamas and other terrorist groups are not hidden. They openly proclaim what they intend to do and then they do it.

Osama bin Laden said five years before Sept. 11, 2001, that he planned to attack the United States, but our leaders didn't take his statement seriously enough to eliminate him when they had the chance.

Those still in doubt or denial about what Israel's (and America's) enemies are planning might benefit from reading Jed Babbin's new book, In the Words of Our Enemies, in which he assembles what the Islamic terrorists, Chinese and North Korean communists and Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez are saying they want to do to us. This quote from the al-Qaida training manual leaves no room for diplomacy: "The confrontation that Islam calls for with these godless and apostate regimes does not know Socratic debates, Platonic ideals nor Aristotelian diplomacy. But it knows the dialogue of bullets, the ideals of assassination, bombing and destruction, and the diplomacy of the cannon and machinegun."

Anyone who questions the sincerity of such a statement is a fool. Apparently enough fools remain in leadership in Israel, the United States and Europe to encourage the killers to fight on until victory is attained.[/size]
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by uspry1(f): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2007
It is much like in the bible book of Revelation that describes exactly.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by initiator(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
Now that the fatah govt is in control of the west bank and money would be released to that area following the lifting of sanctions more palestinians would drift to the west bank and suffocate the hamas-led govt.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by mu431(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2007
This is a typical neo-american/jewish propaganda!!!!!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2007
mu431:

Thank you for stating the obvious. The poster is blinded with hate towards the muslims and the arabs so would naturally and unconditionally support Israel regardless of the facts on ground (oops! he maintains that enough archeological findings by some people fully support the forced occupation and killing of innocent people).

So, it seems that gradually the die hard fans of Israel are beginning to agree that Israel lost the war it wrongfully waged in Lebanon.

Truth is sacred and can never be hidden forever. Let the lies come and we shall see them fall like a pack of cards.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2007
mu431:

Perhaps you thought by adding "neo",you might sound intellectually inclined.You fooled nobody.What is "neo-american/jewish"?

Afam:

Thank you for stating the obvious. The poster is blinded with hate towards the muslims and the arabs so would naturally and unconditionally support Israel regardless of the facts on ground (oops! he maintains that enough archeological findings by some people fully support the forced occupation and killing of innocent people).
So, it seems that gradually the die hard fans of Israel are beginning to agree that Israel lost the war it wrongfully waged in Lebanon.
Truth is sacred and can never be hidden forever. Let the lies come and we shall see them fall like a pack of cards.

Which part of the article do you disagree with?Was it the description of Hamas' goal as irreconciliable with the goal of a 2 state solution.Instead of addressing the issue at hand,you are busy blithering about the poster.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
@I-man/4Play,

True to type, your response had nothing to do with the thread but to focus on anyone that does not agree with your twin ideology of hatred towards the muslims and unconditional support for anything US or Israel.

Go through you post and see if it had anything to do with the issue on board before accusing others.

I warned you earlier, you will self destruct on this forum and no amount of ID changing can save you.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
Afam:

Is it not sad that you have never for once attempted to articulate any views beyond merely attacking personalities? What are the things you disagree with in the above article which i think pretty much is a non-biased view of the present mid-east crisis?

If indeed truth is sacred why have you NEVER attempted to show us where this truth is hiding?

mu431:

That Hamas is religiously commited to the destruction of Isreal as clearly indicated in article 24 is Jewish propaganda too?
That hamas is a terrorist organization is neo-american propaganda?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2007
Afam:

@I-man/4Play,

True to type, your response had nothing to do with the thread but to focus on anyone that does not agree with your twin ideology of hatred towards the muslims and unconditional support for anything US or Israel.

Go through you post and see if it had anything to do with the issue on board before accusing others.

I warned you earlier, you will self destruct on this forum and no amount of ID changing can save you.

Stop blithering and take your own advice! Here was your own FIRST post!

Afam:

What part of your response had anything to do with the topic at hand?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2007
It seems that some people are getting frustrated with their inability to sell their positions that are based on lies and religous bigotry.

Now, davidylan, state just one sentence you own/wrote on this thread apart from the "from my mailbox" line which you complained about when others posted articles they wanted to post on a public forum. Inconsistency and hypocrisy at work here.

You ask for one to point out what one disagrees with in the article. Why should anyone oblige you? You think it is fashionable to come out with sometimes crazy and phoney statements and expect people to educate you or correct wrong conclusions you arrived at based on wrong premises. No way, this forum can never be a substitute for real education.

So, while you and I-man/4Play support each other no matter how narrow minded or myopic your analysis may be, don't just hope that people will help you explain things that are clear. But wait a minute, do I really expect a hate filled person to see things normally? Nope. Continue with your warped sense of reasoning, good luck and google more.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
My dear Afam,

I have written more than 1000 lines on similar threads like this that you also claimed to start with "from my mailbox", i think the proper question would be what viewpoints have u been able to successfully articulate with all those threads beyond insulting others and holding on to the weather-beaten "return to pre-1967 borders" nonsense.

At least you know where i stand on issues like this, where do u stand and how have you been able to successfully rebut the above article?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
Only a shameless liar will state boldly that my position is not very clearly stated, one of which you labelled a weather beaten withdraw to pre 1967 border.

Did you even understand the basis of my response to you? It seems you are completely off the mark as regards my comments, take your time, read through again and this time try as much as possible to assimilate my post, good luck.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
Afam:

Only a shameless liar will state boldly that my position is not very clearly stated, one of which you labelled a weather beaten withdraw to pre 1967 border.

Did you even understand the basis of my response to you? It seems you are completely off the mark as regards my comments, take your time, read through again and this time try as much as possible to assimilate my post, good luck.

There is nothing of intellectual value to assimilate in your iinsult-ridden posts. It has been pointed out over a million times to you and all it takes is to do a little bit of thinking rather than hyperventilating each time you are shown up.

1. Withdrawing to pre-1967 borders presupposes there was perfect peace before 1967, where was this peace in 1948, 1954, 1964 and 1967?

2. the lands iin question were not palestinian land at all but part of Jordan and Egypt. why are the alleged owner states not fighting for the land rather it is the palestinians who claimed in 1964 NOT to have any territorial rights to the land that are now crying the loudest?

Please think before posting!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by feelgood(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2007
I couldn't agree more, david, about ur posts on Israel's predicament. It is either our memories are short (concerning the stated committments of these nazis in new colours, that is) or we are beginning to get deceived by islamists propaganda.
My comfort however remains that Israel will not go under- as that is a settled matter; hope you get my drift. At times I wish for a Golda Meir & Netayanhu at the helm.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2007
People should watch this documentary to get a different perpective of the conflict in the Middle East  WHAT-REALLY-HAPPENED
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ feelgood, i doubt if the problem is that our memories are short or that we are decieved by islamist propaganda.

It is probably because we as christians are so used to turning the other cheek that we even struggle so desperately to find an excuse as to why muslims must hate us and destroy us. Christians are fond of appologizing for everything muslims do wrong in the name of "god", we have even gone to the extent of denying Isreal just so that we are not seen as anti-islamists.
Is it not a crying shame and disgrace that bible-carrying christians can boldly declare that Isreal "occupies" palestinian lands? the very same lands that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bequeathed to their children? the very lands that Jesus walked and spoke about?

It is not about hating muslims as afam and other hypocrites like to trumpet about. It is about truth, justice and freedom for a people who have suffered so much for a land that rightfully belongs to them. Ahmedinajad recently declared that judaism and christianity are false religions, none of the hypocrites has said anything. they are perhaps waiting to yell the loudest when Olmert decides to retaliate for the killing of Jews in Sderot by Hamas missiles.
Oh i forgot Hamas only uses stones, sticks and last century weapons so they are free to do so unchallenged!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hmmm, so a bible carrying christian must agree with you guys that the killing of innocent people is right, religous bigotry is a dangerous thing.

Those christians that support such unnecessary killings are no different from the islamic fundamentalists they condemn.

But it seems that some of you guys are making up statements to continue to spread the hate ideology.

Even devil worshippers sometimes claim to be christians so nothing spoil if the likes of davidylan that spreads hate ideology based on religion and race is claiming to be a good christian.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
Afam:

Hmmm, so a bible carrying christian must agree with you guys that the killing of innocent people is right, religous bigotry is a dangerous thing.

Bible carrying christians should at least be able to display some form of objectivity. It seems you are only concerned with the death of "innocent people" when the bullets come from the IDF. I did not see or hear you condemn Hamas terrorists who spent the better part of last week executing Palestinians and throwing Fatah members from the tops of 3 storey buildings.
Religious bigotry is indeed dangerous, hypocritical bias is worse.

Afam:

Those christians that support such unnecessary killings are no different from the islamic fundamentalists they condemn.

Unfortunately you have never been able to point out these "unecessary killings". You can do better than vaguely plucking lies from the air.

Afam:

But it seems that some of you guys are making up statements to continue to spread the hate ideology.

Please show us where we made up statements, why you think they are made up and back it up with the "truth". If not keep quiet.

Afam:

Even devil worshippers sometimes claim to be christians so nothing spoil if the likes of davidylan that spreads hate ideology based on religion and race is claiming to be a good christian.

Those that spread hate ideology based on religion and race are the same people you are busy shedding crocodile tears from. Pls read Hamas article 24.

And lest i forget, this came from your cult hero ahmedinajad:

“ideologies deviating from God’s teachings are being spread with dollars in the name of Judaism and Christianity around the world. Those who are doing this are saying they want to save humanity, whereas the only way to save humanity is Islam”
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2007
@davidylan
Your ability to eschew yourself of obvious facts is plain for all to see. You've really carved a niche
for yourself on this forum as the most Islamophobic person. Are you an Israeli "plant"? Am beginning
to think your thoughts are derived from a vested self interest. Does the name "David" have a Jewish
undertone?
My people make una look well well o.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Tornadoz

Why can't you address the issues instead of addressing personalities?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylan
Your ability to eschew yourself of obvious facts is plain for all to see. You've really carved a niche
for yourself on this forum as the most Islamophobic person. Are you an Israeli "plant"? Am beginning
to think your thoughts are derived from a vested self interest. Does the name "David" have a Jewish
undertone?
My people make una look well well o.

lol another of ahmedinejad's paid slaves. First thing, David was the name of Isreal's most popular king, i thought you were a christian and you dont know what David is? Another muslim trying to legitimise his propaganda by claiming to be christian.

Where are the "obvioous facts that are plain for all to see"? Please list them and let us go from there. I'm tired of hypocrites who accuse others of eschewing "plain facts" that are non-existent!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2007
"What really happened" please don't bother visiting that site.

Any one gullible enough to believe anything on the terrorism awareness site would be the same person who will invest in my moon real estate.
A domain infamous for turning truth on its head, a website that expect Palestinians to acquiesce
to the whims of Israelis to stay alive.
I survived 2mins of its indoctrination before closing the page for good. At the beginning they show
you how the Jews suffered in Germany and Russia and thats about the only truth.
Next you're confronted with the melodramatic footage of wounded Israelis. They won't tell you for
1 dead Israeli, there are 20 dead Palestinians. I expected them to be biased but was still shocked
at the affront to human decency.
Did Steven Spielberg have anything to do with it? You can see his handiwork all over that movie.
Please visit www.outfoxed.org before venturing into this right wing and Jewish funded website.
Why would any one expect a film by David Fox "news analyst" Horowitz to tell us "What really
happened"? more like what never happened.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
Tornadoz:

"What really happened" please don't bother visiting that site.         

Any one gullible enough to  believe anything on the terrorism awareness site would be the same person who will invest in my moon real estate.
A domain  infamous for turning truth on its head, a website that expect Palestinians to acquiesce
to the whims of Israelis to stay alive.
I survived  2mins of its indoctrination before closing the page for good. At the beginning they show
you how the Jews suffered in Germany and Russia and thats about the only truth.
Next you're confronted with the melodramatic footage of wounded Israelis. They won't tell you for
1 dead Israeli, there are 20 dead Palestinians. I expected them to be biased but was still shocked
at the affront to human decency.
Did Steven Spielberg have anything to do with it?  You can see his handiwork all over that movie.
Please visit www.outfoxed.org before venturing into this right wing and Jewish funded website.
Why would any one expect a film by David Fox "news analyst" Horowitz to tell us "What really           
happened"? more like what never happened.

Are you saying you can't bestir yourself to view a contrary opinion to yours?What an inadvertent admission that you have a closed mind.If you were confident in the validity of your position,you would not have a problem viewing an alternative viewpoint so that you can demonstrate clearly where they are wrong.

You are now urging people  to avoid viewing the site as if Nairalanders have an immature mind and cannot be trusted to draw their own conclusions.Its a telling expose of the vacuousness of your position.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by mu431(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ I - man

Dude, what’s your deal. The word neo should be fully understood by everyone ok! I just meant it in a plain and simple way. Please do not in anyway attack my intellect because I am going to crush you hands down. I was not trying to fool anyone, the point I am trying to pass across is that anything that comes out of the mainstream media favors the Jewish people, why? Because they control the media.
And of course their American allies collaborate and paint the Palestinian people as some form of hateful, blood sucking vampires. Why is that innocent Palestinians (woman, children and men) get killed everyday without the mainstream media reporting it? Everyday the Israeli army invades the “Palestinian state” and arrests people whose whereabouts are hardly ever none. Do u see this on CNN or BBC. This is where the power of independent media comes to play and that’s all I watch and get my uncensored and unadulterated information from.
Have you had the opportunity to visit the Gaza strip to see what these people go through? Maybe when you spend a day there you will understand what they are subjected to.
As long as the Jewish cabal controls the media all we are going to see is the same false, senseless hatred towards the Palestinian people.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2007
mu431:

@ I - man

Dude, what’s your deal. The word neo should be fully understood by everyone ok! I just meant it in a plain and simple way. Please do not in anyway attack my intellect because I am going to crush you hands down. I was not trying to fool anyone, the point I am trying to pass across is that anything that comes out of the mainstream media favors the Jewish people, why? Because they control the media.
And of course their American allies collaborate and paint the Palestinian people as some form of hateful, blood sucking vampires. Why is that innocent Palestinians (woman, children and men) get killed everyday without the mainstream media reporting it? Everyday the Israeli army invades the “Palestinian state” and arrests people whose whereabouts are hardly ever none. Do u see this on CNN or BBC. This is where the power of independent media comes to play and that’s all I watch and get my uncensored and unadulterated information from.
Have you had the opportunity to visit the Gaza strip to see what these people go through? Maybe when you spend a day there you will understand what they are subjected to.
As long as the Jewish cabal controls the media all we are going to see is the same false, senseless hatred towards the Palestinian people.

If the media doesn't report Palestinian death,how come we are here discussing this conflict? No conflict gets as much coverage as this conflict.Since 1922,about 100,000 people have died as a result of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.Lets compare this to other conflicts.The conflict in the DRC Congo,has claimed 3.7 million lives since the mid 90s.Darfur has claimed 350,000 lives since 2003.The Nigeria/Biafra war cost 1 million lives within 3 years.You are more likely to be killed in the favellas of Rio de Janeiro than in the West Bank.

To claim that the media doesn't cover this conflict sufficiently is sheer hogwash.The conflict gets too much coverage.The average person on this thread can name prominent towns/people in the West Bank but can't name a single person/location in Darfur.

If the media is partisan,how did all these people arrive at their views of the conflict?You repeated the old canard of "Jewish control" of the media.That is a baseless and imbecillic opinion.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by initiator(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2007
The posts on this thread bear a close semblance to the actual conflict: rabid partisanship, victim complexities (they'r killing us), endless finger-pointing and religious bigotry.

My appeal is for Afam to clearly outline his points of dissention with the actual article and for davidylan not to pit christian sentiments (which i share) with the palestinian cause. Also the other guy should forget the steven spilberg theories.

The brigandry of hamas and the obstinancy of the far right isreali axis (the Netanyahu sort) should be deplored on the ground of fair diplomatic asessment. Hamas especially does not serve the cause of peace in the area other than appealing to anti-isreali hysteria. Fairer voices such as egypt and jordan are needed in resolving this crisis.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2007
mu431:

@ I - man

Dude, what’s your deal. The word neo should be fully understood by everyone ok! I just meant it in a plain and simple way. Please do not in anyway attack my intellect because I am going to crush you hands down.

The test of your intellect is going to be based on the quality of your posts. So far you are yet to challenge us mentally.

mu431:

I was not trying to fool anyone, the point I am trying to pass across is that anything that comes out of the mainstream media favors the Jewish people, why? Because they control the media.

Again the tired old tripe about Jews controlling the media. Doesnt it say much for the rest of the world if a nation of not more than 10million inhabitants control the media for 6 billion people?
Do you people ever come up with better propaganda?

mu431:

And of course their American allies collaborate and paint the Palestinian people as some form of hateful, blood sucking vampires.

It must have been American allies in Hamas uniform who went about slaughtering Palestinians last week.

mu431:

Why is that innocent Palestinians (woman, children and men) get killed everyday without the mainstream media reporting it?

Maybe because the media is getting tired of these human shields also know as "innocent palestinians" putting themselves purposely in the way of Isreali soldiers attacking terrorist positions. Maybe the media is also tired of reporting on "innocent palestinians" being slaughtered by Hamas and Fatah millitants!

mu431:

Everyday the Israeli army invades the “Palestinian state” and arrests people whose whereabouts are hardly ever none.

Hamas just launched 5 rockets at the town of Sderot in Isreal. You probably missed to report that. When was the last time the Isreali army "invaded" the palestinian state?
Pray? where was this bogus "palestinian state" in 1947?

mu431:

The same palestinians are queueing in numbers at the Erez border crossing to enter the same Isreal you claim is oppressing the people of Gaza. Isreal pulled out of Gaza 2 yrs ago, what have your "innocent palestinians" done with it besides buldozing the green houses Isreal left for them, throwing fatah millitants from 3 storey buildings and assassinating themselves?
The same Isreal we all love to demonise is providing water, electricity and food to Gaza while Hamas uses its money to buy more weapons to launch at Isreal and Fatah members stash theirs in overseas banks!

Yeah we are going to Gaza to see for ourselves.

mu431:

No one hates the palestinian people better than themselves.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Esss(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2007
Davidylan you were wickedly cold,

But thats how the truth feels,
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2007
You people better come and face Nigerian issues that are soon going to be no different from what obtains in the middle east if care is not taken.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by mu431(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ davidylan.
You are right i might not have been able to challenge you better with my points, but I will leave it there. I am no longer going to beat this topic anymore. The fact remains that I really do not have the time to write a gospel to convince anyone about the injustices that are practiced daily in the Gaza strip/west bank.
I have seen these acts firsthand and have helped victims that have been tru the atrocities, I still make my stand and nothing will EVER persuade me otherwise!!! Experience, they say is the best teacher.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ mu431,

i agree that you do not need to convince us of the "injustices" being perpetrated in Gaza. Is it not funny that thousands of Gazans are right now as we speak massed at the Erez border crossing to get into the same Isreal you claim is perpetrating the injustice? Why are the same people not struggling to enter Egypt?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
I am tempted to ask: no be Benin person go pass go Togo? Fatah loyalists want to get to the West Bank. Will it be wise for them to pass through Egypt? Abi you don see night bus wey go pass through Cameroun to get to Togo? Una don start with una logical acrobatics again.

Anyway, Israel has refused them passage, Egypt has agreed to grant them stay and Israeli soldiers have driven the almost 100 refugees to Egypt. Driven as in buses. I no talk say them pursue dem O!

By the way, why my people still dey concern themselves with Gaza matter when over here in Nigeria, there is a multiple edged sword ripping everything apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rick Santorum Drops Out Of US Presidential Race! / I’m A Muslim, A Woman And An Immigrant. I Voted For Trump. / Six-ton Nasa Science Satellite Falls To Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.