Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Are You From Oru, Imo State? If Yes, What School Did You Attend?represent. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You From Oru, Imo State? If Yes, What School Did You Attend?represent. (1002 Views)

What School Did This Guys Graduate From? / Which secondary school did u finish from / What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You From Oru, Imo State? If Yes, What School Did You Attend?represent. by outlaws(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2007
cool

I attended school some where in Imo state, I don't think I remember the name of that school very well. Any ways, I didn't enjoy it, it was just like a medication. I didn't want to take it but I have to because every kid in the block was in school. The uniform thing sucks. Sometimes, the uniform have to be washed every school day. I haven't actually met any one in Oregon that went to the same school as mine.

What about you? If you are not from Oru, or did not attend school in Imo State do not respond.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abeokuta Post-ume Test 2007/2008(unaab) / Check This Out / About Futminna Post De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.