Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM (43950 Views)

Lil Baby Regrets Collab With Davido | Davido Replies / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo / Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by MoodNG: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lta5go9P-go

DMW Boss, Davido after a 3-month break, returns back with a brand new single titled ‘FEM!’

The track “FEM” is believed to have been extracted from his forthcoming third studio album “A Better Time”.

And it is obvious that the song is a Diss track in response to 2 of Burnaboy’s tracks on “Twice As Tall“ Album “Way Too Big“.

Both artist fans are not having it on Twitter.

See some reactions below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqx6hXItJ28

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Exonerate1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2020

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by ForeThinker: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ma Niccur froggy

You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
angry Fight for people who don't know if they exist. Lazy peeps everywhere

lexy2014:

On top fuel, electricity, VAT, DStv, stamp duty, food price, air transport increases, our people still have d time to be fighting over Davido and burna boy
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria angry cry

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by holuwajobar(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
With all the problem we are all facing in this country, na davido and burna boy clash be all these one problem ...

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by kcute(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wow
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Madibah(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
The song is completely trash ..
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff ..
Frog vooiccce..

Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan..
I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
What kind of gun are they battling with?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Codes151(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
una don start... jobless youths

love is unconditional.... appreciate people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Ogaemmii: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
You still don't get it. Democracy is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, trust me the next government will be 3* worse.
Now I don't really blame bokites, just give them an Islamic state, give Biafran their freedom... Let everyone try their system and see the one that works.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by handsomeyinka(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nigeria Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by SuperSupremo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
How Nigerian people see themselves vrs who they really are.........

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Jaysolu(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Both are overrated

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by FGonline: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
O

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by GLOBALINF: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
It’s not true
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Friendlyjoe: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
FEM is noise

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by nicho450(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Was anyone injured

I don't understand how someone will fight for somebody else that does not know the other person that fought the fight that they are fighting. Are they still fighting the fight?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Easyboy18: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
that song na trash

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Bixobo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lazy youths

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by olisaEze(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Since his album coming out might not be as well received as that of Burna boy’s own, he needs a scandal to hype it.

You for just go find if na Suge Knight make e produce/trend am for you na! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
They all need to calm down angry

Na me talk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Iamikeokwu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Foolish youth dat are claiming fan

Some of them are using mind night plan to be insulting each other

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by gbolswag(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Things like this are what youth fight for in my COUNTRY Nigeria...it is well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Jackyboy: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
wink
Joblessness at it's PEAK grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Cmanforall: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rafaeluv:
Someone should pls help me with 2k

uba…pls
Your name?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry Fight for people who don't know if they exist. Lazy peeps everywhere

On top fuel, electricity, VAT, DStv, stamp duty, food price, air transport increases, our people still have d time to be fighting over Davido and burna boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Bobotic(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Buhari once said....... grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash ..
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff ..
Frog vooiccce..

Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan..
I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

Fem!

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music / Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.