Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" (48073 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by barojana: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2020
NOISEMAKERS DON’T LAST; IT IS NEWSMAKERS THAT DO!

Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP
*“He is stupid, he is mad” – they are all mere opinions, they don’t carry any weight.
*I’ve kept going since 1976, some noisemakers are making noise in 2020. I’ve been going before they knew A,B,C
* Honour from man is as temporal as man. When God honours a man, even after his death, the honour continues.
*Wake up: Face where you are going.

NO CHURCH GROWS WITHOUT A PEOPLE ON THE GO

The scriptures cannot be broken; any Church that is not on the go cannot experience growth. Only a church on the go grow. Jesus told me that when He came to the world, someone had to tell someone else, ‘come and see’. Only a church on the go grow; a church without a people on the go never grows (Luke 14:23).

In the growth of the Church lies the glory of the participating saints. That’s the story of Anita’s testimony; she went on the go:
- She got a brand-new car free of charge.
- She went on the go and the marital siege over her life was broken like a ‘magic’ (that’s what she said).
In the growth of the Church lies the glory of all engaging saints (Jeremiah 30:19,21). It is going to market the gospel that brings growth.
“come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: Is not this the Christ?” – John 4:29
Not just marketing this time but aggressive marketing is key to making great sales in any marketing endeavour: ‘WON’T LET GO’ approach in marketing; compelling them to come because of the values you believe is awaiting them.
We call it aggressive because He used the word “…COMPEL THEM TO COME IN, THAT MY HOUSE MAY BE FILLED” (Luke 14:23).
1 Corinthians 9:16, 22; Philippians 1:21, Romans 1:16
I remember when we were up in a village outreach many years ago and I said, “Don’t wait for ‘Come in’ when you knock. Step in and they would listen to you.” And they did. Praise God.

Jude 1:23 – a house that is burning, you don’t look for permission. Everybody brings everything he has to quench the fire.
Therefore, we must keep sowing the seed of the Word as we reach out to the lost and watering the same by prayers. Remember: if we must continue to experience supernatural church growth because no matter the quality of the seed, without watering, it will never be turned into harvest. So, we sow the seed of the Word by reaching out to the lost with the gospel. We water the seeds sown by standing in the place of prayers (1 Corinthians 3:6).
We pray to break the hold of the devil over the lives of the lost so that they can be released from his captivity.

We pray to see them established in the Faith and see them delivered from every chain of the wicked one. We sow the seed of the Word by preaching the gospel, we water the seed by engaging the altar of prayer; God who sees your engagement in secret as vowed to reward you openly.

The good news is:
- For every engaging Winner, God has vowed to terminate shame and reproach in your life.
- Before this prophetic season is over, the 3 months of September, October, November; shame and reproach will be as far as from you as the East is from the West.
- Nothing around anyone engaging with this prophetic season will connote shame.
- Your children will not be ashamed.
- Your business will not be ashamed.
- You will not be ashamed in your career.

In every marketing firm, it is the level of sales that a staff makes that determines his ranking. It is not his age, not his experience.
“We have these products”; then you go out there and make ten times the sale of the most senior person – you will take his place because what they want is who will sell these products.
A young man got into a company that wasn’t making any sales and he sold about 2,000 (or 20,000) bags that year. He became a shareholder.

Your star rises by the level of sales you make!
No wonder the Bible says, “…as the stars forever” (Daniel 12:3). Those effective gospel salesmen.
In the multitude of people is the King’s honour (Proverbs 14:28)
He that honours me, I will honour (1 Samuel 2:10).
We become entitled to his honour as we honour him by being in partnership with Him in bringing multitudes to Him. He wipes away our shame and reproach.

Every revival is validated by massive salvation of souls and ingathering of souls. When you don’t see that, it is not a revival.
Revival is a manifestation of divine visitation. He will SAVE and GATHER (Zephaniah 3:17-20).
Anyone that is a part of it becomes entitled to those amazing packages.
Shame and reproach replaced with Fame and Praise by the mighty hand of God.
Real honour is the one that comes from God (John 5:41). Honour from man is as temporal as man. When God honours a man, even after his death, the honour continues because whatever God does shall be forever.
John 5:44

You know NOISEMAKERS DON’T LAST; IT IS NEWSMAKERS THAT DO.
“He is stupid, he is mad” – they are all mere opinions, they don’t carry any weight.
But Newsmakers, men and women of impact, they keep living while they are dead. Praise God.
Commentators don’t have names in any sporting event.
“Number 11, move, stupid, mad”
You will never become a star player by being a commentator. You get on the field to play. It’s the impact of your play that determines who is a star player and who is not.
Wake up: Face where you are going!

This year by the grace of God, we have seen about 6,000 Churches planted in spite of lock down or lock up. To the glory of Jesus. With thousands in villages and hamlets where they had no Light whatsoever; Jesus stepped in, to shatter the darkness of their lives.
Till Jesus comes, it will be said that, “During lock down, a Church was busy planting churches everywhere and triumphing gloriously.” It will be news.

That implies 6,000 minimum manpower: a number of them have Security (personnel), a number of them have Assistants and you can just imagine to show that no lock down or lock up can scuttle a divine agenda.
That’s news, that’s what to bother about. It’s not just news for now, it’s news for a long time to come.

These fellows went, occupied with the talents He gave them and made more: Jesus said, “have thou authority over 10 cities, over 5 cities.”
How much you make is what determines where you are placed. It’s not just, ‘I’ve been trying’. I have been trying doesn’t answer the question.
You have a target of what sales to make and you are coming with an explanation: that doesn’t change your position. In fact, you stand the risk of being removed, “why occupy space for nothing?”
Because you are engaging on the Prayer Altar, you are engaging with sharing the gospel with your friends. You don’t need to wear a cloak, “I’m a Soul Winner”! No

Just sow the seed of Love, the seed of the Word into a neighbour, a colleague at work, friends, relation.
There is one place where you can’t miss a solution to your problem – Jesus (Matthew 11:28).
He has answers to all people’s issues.
“This thing you are going through, Jesus has an answer for free”
You are marketing the gospel at the level of that individual because of your relationship with him.
It’s your turn for a change of story.
No assumption, we must continue to make sales to experience a change of story. Actual sales, not theoretical sales.

She said, “I brought 2 souls to Church that Sunday” (documented testimony). The Word of the Lord came and she said, “that Word is for me”; Jesus proved that the Word for her and settled her.
Every form of Marital Siege that appears in service tomorrow will return as a testimony.
Every tension, storms, uproars in homes shall come to a final end.
Every siege of marital delay, every form of marital chains holding some families/lineage down shall be shattered by the power of God.
Hosea 12:13

You can’t get yourself out of a pit without help from outside. God is throwing a lifeline to bail some fellows out tomorrow:
- Out of managing marriage, to ENJOYING MARRIAGE
- Out of marital delay to MARITAL MIRACLE
- Out of marital generational curse. I met a young lady here, 11 of them: none married. Jesus broke the siege like a dream of the night. That’s what will happen tomorrow.
Covenant Day of Marital Breakthrough is not just for people that are looking up to God to be married;

- It’s for those who are married as if they are not married.
- It’s for those who are married and wish they were not married yet can’t put their fingers in most cases on what the issues are. The enemy has done that; it must pack its luggage and go.
I must tell you this, there are many separated homes that will be brought back together under that prophetic service.
- Many ‘Walked Away’ wives will walk back tomorrow in a hurry. In the name of Jesus Christ.
Why specialized services every Sunday? That’s our Ministry. Those are products of the Liberation Mandate: to wipe away tears from all faces.

We target from time to time by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, issues that cause tears behind closed doors, bring them out and shatter by the Word of the Faith and with Prophetic Unction bail out the captives.
There will still be another specialized service the coming Sunday, the one following. That’s our job, we are marketing the products of the Liberation Mandate. We are not playing tricks; from the beginning, it was not so, when I saw the weeping and now the Hour has come to Liberate the world from all oppressions of the taskmaster that makes them to weep through the preaching of the Word of Faith and I’m sending you to undertake this task.

We have that Mandate to stop the tears of men in turning their mourning into dancing.
The good news is, everybody’s kind of mourning whether in marital areas or not, shall be turned into dancing in that prophetic service.

Where the marketing of any product stops, is where the sales stops. So our marketing continues.
“Haah, they have come again with fliers!” we still have another next Sunday.
All things are ready. The question is what things are ready?
Are my own things ready?
We are on a Mission, “come and see. A table is being prepared, a table of fat things that will wipe away tears from all faces and swallow up death in victory” (Isaiah 25:6-cool.

The marketing continues and we are engaging in aggressive marketing today. Never mind the insults of individuals, others will receive you.
“Get out my friend”: that’s okay. Thank you very much. With a smile, no reaction.
Tomorrow, he will join you doing that.
Every time one person rejects you, 3 will receive you and one will find it at least; one must fall on good ground. You must go all hunting for ‘good ground’ hearts as you move out.

“Get off my friend” – that’s by the wayside.
“What do you have to say, you have come again!” – He is cumbered by the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches.
“Yes, do you have anything more to say?” – That’s on a stony ground.
“Would you like me to pray with you: Please do” – That’s a good ground.
You will always find one out of every 4 contacts you make. Don’t let the first 3 put you off, keep going. I’ve kept going since 1976, some noisemakers are making noise in 2020. I’ve been going before they knew A,B,C; I am enjoying the going. The devils in hell know that I am enjoying the going. All the demons in their midst know I’m enjoying it.

Refreshing, Fulfilling, Energizing, Honourable!
When honour comes from God, forget it. Years and years after, you are no longer here; the honour is still speaking.
That’s the kind of honour that everyone in this Church is entitled to and that’s the kind you will have:
- It will impact on your children. It will impact on your children’s children.
- They won’t run after anybody in your lineage to know the Lord.
- They will know the Lord free of charge. They will serve the Lord with utmost delight.
- The devil shall not have a foothold in your lineage. Amen.

Receive grace for shameless marketing of the gospel (Psalm 119:46).
Grace for tireless marketing of the gospel.
Grace for outstanding results in your marketing.
Pray for effectual grace, for effective marketing of the gospel.
Lord, I refuse to return empty into your presence tomorrow.
That individual brought 2 souls, everything turned around in her favour instantly.
Whether you are on the prayer altar or on the go, everyone shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

Your prayer that ‘everyone invited for that service tomorrow must appear’ is an input; it is recorded in Heaven and will be openly rewarded on the earth.
Every call you make, ‘endeavour to be in that service tomorrow’ is a secret call but it is recorded in Heaven and shall be openly rewarded. Every step you take to share the gospel with anyone is done privately but recorded in Heaven for open rewards.
Nobody is left out:

- You can get on the Prayer Altar and pray for tomorrow’s service in a manner you have never prayed before.
- You can make contacts of all the converts that you’ve had to be sure that they are gathered tomorrow, particularly because of the series we are running on godliness which is fundamental to the future of every believer. The foundation of God stands sure (2 Timothy 2:19). You catch it once, you enjoy it for life. The good news is, sin shall no longer have dominion in your life.
- The same Daniel purposed in his heart and lived right for God all his days (Daniel 1:cool. From this month on, your uprightness before God shall be a resounding one.
- Market the prophetic focus of the month: to be spiritually minded is life and peace; to be carnally minded is death (Romans 8:6). You have your marital issues settled but you can have it defiled by ungodliness. Everything that pertains to us can only be sustained by sustaining our quality walk with God.
- The good news is: you have the products, go and market it. Jesus will honour you openly as you engage with Him secretly.
Speak to this day:
It’s your day!!! This day opens up to you today, opens up to you right now with amazing results. A day of spiritual investments that will result in open dividends.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2180047792139080/

117 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by MyOpinionNotUrs: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze really fvucked up by apologizing to this dude.

188 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by ggirl4real: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Everyone should try as much as possible to live at peace with everyone.

Trouble is not good.

If someone brings trouble to your doorstep, just try to ignore, It doesn't make you little.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and criticize constructively.

Pastors should understand that they do not have the monopoly of Biblical knowledge. If another person expresses a diverse opinion, examine it critically and discard if its "useless".

If you want to criticize a Pastor, Politician, Imam, or whoever, try as much as possible to put emotions aside. Express your opinion and avoid insults.

Every human being deserves respect irrespective of social status, age, religion, tribe, beliefs, etc.

205 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by daddytime(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Nice sermon.

Buhari and the killer herdsmen are "Newsmakers".

Just saying oh.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by HigherEd: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye

618 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by decatalyst(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2020
Punch line

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by dingbang(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Everything will be settled on the day of judgement.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Jafar1: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2020
U mean noise makers are 1minute men?? grin

Just kidding!!

Too long, it couldn't read it, But
I know he is referring to daddy freeze.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by osarog: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Pulpit bandit.

Please I have noticed with dismay how a lot of Christians lay curses on people at the slightest provocation. I'm not here to say it's bad or good. But I think it is madness to know that something will not work and still do that thing and expect it to work.

If you want to know if you have the power to curse someone and it'd come to pass, try your power on the transformers in your village by commanding it to produce constant electricity for your village people. If you can command a transformer to do that, then know that you can really curse a human being and it'd come to pass. but if your power cannot work on ordinary man-made transformers how then will it work on a human being created by God? Make una think na.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
The freeze apology has been loading for a long time. He has dropped off his foólish anti-tithe aggression. It is a gradual process.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:
Pulpit bandit.
kingdom haterz. see dem dem.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:
U mean noise makers are 1minute men?? grin
Just kidding!! I know he is referring to daddy freeze.
Daddy Frozen faculty abi?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by DonBenny77(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
Freeze may have decided to stop being stupid and your stupidity is now exposed. You stand alone now..... grin

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by backnbeta(f): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
Freeze knows the magnitude of his errors, hence the apology. Freeze is a noisemaker and a fake assed Antichrist wannabe...The Church is marching on, the gates of hell shall not prevail undecided

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. Even his children know not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

So don't think this was a response or rebuttal of freeze. They are simply not on the same level.
So true.

36 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by yanabasee1(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:

He's a gentle man and he's not fighting him....

Baba is now bragging and feeling like something because some of his bulldogs have been barking on his behalf.....

18 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by gasparpisciotta: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Noisemakers and newsmakers are sometimes same person

Dino is a perfect example

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Dailymice: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2020
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by jamata20: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Like for Bishop Oyedepo

Share for Daddy Freeze

200 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by 9icest: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Typical black man with depraved sense of superiority over the smaller man. Even Jesus turned the other cheek.

Hallelujah, Daddy Freeze has been conquered. The angels are dancing in heaven. Meanwhile more Christians will be killed by Jihadis in Northern Kaduna But the Christian leaders are not going to say anything. Daddy Freeze is the biggest problem and threat the Propserity-crazed churches are facing.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by MovieplugPH(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
An OYEDEPO that I know by virtue of been a winner for almost 15 year's now won't respond to daddy freeze because he doesn't even read news and too busy impacting his world

Now lemme tell you what Daddy freeze does.

for years have been craving this moment and ibiyeomie just gave it to him. YouTube pays I think $18 to 20 cent of the US dollars per view on any post and daddy freeze earlier response to ibiyeomie had close to 500k views on his YouTube channel and this his latest apology to oyedepo I haven't had time to check it but I'm sure by this time tomorrow it would have gotten close to maybe another 500k views now imagine how much he would make from deceiving gullible Christians

Now freeze does this things to make money I wonder how Nigerians that are so educated can see pass this guy's trick

A freeze that was dining with a known fraudster and abusing hard working Nigerians

How many times did freeze talk about Christians been massacred in Nigeria?

A Christian woman was killed in Abuja freeze didn't say anything, Christians are been killed daily in kaduna but he hasn't said a word about that also because he knows that won't pull traffic to his YouTube channel so he makes some money but he knows just the mention of oyedepo then the spirit of bitterness and enviousness in some Nigerians would come out in their thousands

If only oyedepo was the president of Nigeria we would have gone so so far

OYEDEPO is just a man but do you know that one man turned canaanland into a City?

In 15 year's canaanland hasn't had a power outage and a country you pay tax too can't give you that.

Do you know during Shiloh hundred if not millions of people come to canaanland and never have they been water outage but the country you pay tax too can't give you that

Do you know how many times oyedepo has fix that road from toll gate down to atan close to Benin republic

My friends OYEDEPO isn't your problem oo, hold your elected officials responsible for the ills in our country

I'm not saying OYEDEPO is a saint far from it but OYEDEPO is a better man 500 times more than freeze

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Kingpele(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Ok, am not his church member but in the body of Christ we are taught by holy spirit to honor the king, his priest and his prophets, this are men he has chosen to led his people. moses was both a leader and aprophet that is why when his elder sister Miriam rebuked him openly before the people of isreal. she provoked God and God sent leprosy on her... Touch not by anionted and do my prophet no harm, means that if you have a holy fear of God, you should desist from insulting his chosen ones the king, priests and prophets, or cause them bodily harm or harm to their own personality, office and reputation. This doesn't mean such people are higher than others but simply because God made it so, now it is expected that such people the chosen leaders of Gods children, will live with the greater sense of responsibility with complete submission to the will of God in humility.. With understanding that they will give account of their stewardship before God, such understanding is thier guiding principles, therefore it is only God that reserve the right to judge them in accordance to his will for them.. But anyone who refuse to rescue himself from dabbling in their issues will have God to contend with.. Most of this men of God pass through so many trials and discomfort, I have a friend of many years ago but now a prophet . O remember years back when he had the call to ministry.. he left his rich family bussiness at the command of God, he went to live with a prophet, who nurtured him , and anionted him, God took over the mentorship, he lived in poverty for several years till God uplifed him and now he has his own ministry and is doing esteemly well and even very rich now to the surprise of even his rich parents, now someone who would have mocked him when he was suffering in midst of his family wealth, will start to criticize him now that he is living in divine prosperity.. God is our maker, but we all will individually choose him whether as our savior or our destroyer, God is the maker of Lucifer but when Lucifer decided through disobedience and pride to make his God his destroyer and he was cast out of heaven and stands destroyed, so shall it be for everyone who stand in sin till the end. But God is the maker of angel Michael yet in the day of the falling away, this great angel and his friends choose to remain in obedience to God and God remains forever thier God and savior.. so shall it be for any one who decide to repent of his sins and turn away from it, and dedicate himself to the obedience of God through Christ Jesus our lord, such will have God forever as thier maker and redeemer, choose wisely today....

19 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
barojana:

NOISEMAKERS DON’T LAST; IT IS NEWSMAKERS THAT DO!

But Newsmakers, men and women of impact, they keep living while they are dead. Praise God.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2180047792139080/
The word of God is the same, yesterday, today and forever more.

I belong to the group of the newsmakers and when the newsmakers speak, the noisemakers tremble grin

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Chijeep(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
All I have to say is that WORDS are powerful and dangerous.
Always stand by the truth regardless of the person's reputation.
That's why people like fela will always have a mark in history

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Columbine(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
word!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Madibah(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
BLOODY SCAMMER

God bless you bro..
Oyedepo is a bloody bastard asshole scammer
And a Bald headed fowl

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Timi141: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2020
The OG Yahoo boy. Premium scammer himself has come out.

I'm happy to say that the years I spent in Faith Academy watching this man and his church up close set me down the path to Agnosticism.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by SATANNIST: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2020
BLOODY SCAMMER

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.