Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? (1811 Views)

Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!! / Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda - Nibiru And Events / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by miccodb(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
please house you really need to look into this 2012 doomsday thing and tell me what you think about it. ive been hearing about it all dis while but decided to do some internet research today and what i found out is so scary. theres a scientific and biblical backup to this forecasted doom. same person forecasted american blackleader, 911, and now EOW. i just need peoles idea of what u think. but pls research on the internet before commenting so u dont commenr ignorantly. cry undecided embarassed
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
What will happen? Read the book of revelations in the bible. It'll be a terrible time either way.

When will it happen? Whenever God decides, NOT a Mayan Calendar.
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2011
The truth is everything under the sun has a cycle and like the good ol book says, there is a time to be born and there is a time to die. did not think it will last past my generation though. but heck who cares, as long as we have got the premiership in Heaven. to Hell with Earth. unless,
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2011
No need to fear. There is no such thing as death. We live forever. Go research THAT.
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by HISservant: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2011
Hebrew calendar 2011 = based on the Holy Bible
mayan calendar 2012 = pagan/blood thirsty civilization with demonic routes.
=======
JUDGMENT DAY begins on May 21, 2011!!! Whether you believe or not, hearts and minds should urgently and diligently inquire, for before that DAY, "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"(Heb 9:27). Do not simply dismiss this Biblically based warning for any reason. The Holy Bible is more than "a book." (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/nigeria_billboards/). See attachments to this message.

Romans 1:16
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."
Romans 10:17
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Observe real foretold signs seen all around the world & our universe. The LORD is merciful. "To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." Heb 3:15!

The date is important, yes, but what's even more important is this - have i obtained faith, via GOD's mercy alone (not works), in the Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD, "mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) unto the salvation of my soul? Because, without doubt "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Heb 9:27. Many shall die & are dying before that Day, & without redemption to GOD through Jesus Christ The LORD, so it ends. HE is the only propitiation [atoning sacrifice] for mans sins. - (1 John 4:10).
=======
The true Gospel of GOD Most High-
"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4);
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23);
"As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:" (Ezekiel 33:11);
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23);
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (i.e., The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of GOD (Acts 4:12);
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10);
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Romans 10:17).

Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2011
HISservant:

Hebrew calendar 2011 = based on the Holy Bible
mayan calendar 2012 = pagan/blood thirsty civilization with demonic routes.

Did you factor in Daylight savings and also that time when Joshua stop the Sun from moving for a whole day.
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by miccodb(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
did hebrew 9:27 sate categorically that judgement day or world ends on may21 2011. i thot the bible says he will come like a thief in the night? how come people now know the date?
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
miccodb:

did hebrew 9:27 sate categorically that judgement day or world ends on may21 2011. i thot the bible says he will come like a thief in the night? how come people now know the date?

grin The thief has been caught and he confessed! hurray!! grin
Re: 2012, Planet X,nibiru 2012, Mayans Calender, End Of The World? by HISservant: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
"Eng. martins", , We are, and have been in the great tribulation. There are many biblical proofs, but in summary, 5.21.2011 is precisely 7000 years from the day of the great flood (4990 b.c.). -1

"For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth." Genesis 7:4

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."
2 Peter 3:3-8, (note the context within which Holy Spirit, through Peter, indicates that the 1000 years is as 1 day with GOD, The LORD, the KING Eternal, within the context of people not believing in HIS return & destruction of this universe by fire, within the context of "by the same word are kept in store", within the context of the 1st major destruction - the undeniable great flood, which was an allegory/sign of the final judgment)

Again, "For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth." Genesis 7:4

Parabolically speaking, because, "without a parable spake he not unto them" Matthew 13:34 (also Mark 4:11, Mark 4:34), for The Lord JESUS CHRIST, The SON of the Living God, is GOD Almighty! Emmanuel (meaning, GOD with us).

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews 13:8

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:18

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:7-9

Matt 24:36 reads: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." It does not mention "SON", & where it does (Mark 13:32), seek the true meaning(s) of "Son". "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh". (Matt 24:44 & 25:13), IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for 4 the SON OF GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself ("everlasting Father", "mighty GOD"-Isaiah 9:6) not to know when HE's coming to judge the world. "I and my Father are one." (John 10:30.),  (see also John 17:22). "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." (1 John 5:7). Many mysteries of The LORD GOD of Hosts remain mysteries with men!

ALSO, look at every rigtheous judgment & destruction the LORD brought in the Bible (sodom & gomorrah & its neighboring cities, nation of Israel/HIS old heritage [repeatedly], nineveh, etc), The righteous LORD GOD always warns expressly before destruction through HIS real prophets (Abraham, Lot, Noah, Jonah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Hosea, etc), (not the ones who through lies make merchandise of you and tell you what you like to hear - 2 Peter 2:3).
Many mocked then, many more shall mock now. The problem or cause for GOD's righteous judgment?, sin!!!

Isaiah 24:4-6
"The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die" (Ezekiel 18:4).

Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

These were all pre-cursors/signs/examples (2 Peter 2:6, Jude 1:7, Luke 17:28-30) to the final judgment. "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?" But the Law is the Law (except for those who, by HIS mercy alone, are not under the law, but are under HIS grace through The Lord JESUS CHRIST, The SON of The Living GOD), the only Holy One who could & did make the required payment for all the sins of all who shall be saved from HIS wrath. Praise GOD!!! "Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary."Psalm 96:6

The LORD says to Daniel in (Daniel 12:9), "Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end." Revelation & Daniel are inextricably linked (not an intellectual exercise!). The image/statue in Daniel 2 (head of gold, then silver, bronze, iron, then iron & clay are all the empires of the world from the babylonian empire's destruction of Jerusalem in 587 b.c., to the persian, then the greek under alexander, then the roman, then british/american,, rest of the nations), which are falling apart in one way or the other (clay), They all have served their purpose(s), (note that the greek & british/"empire on which the sun didn't set" have facilitated the unification of language (greek & then, english) to facilitate the spread of the Word to every creature, ", as have advances in technology, not my mans design or wisdom. "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14.

The stone that is cut out "without hands" is thrown at it (the statue), & it shall be no more, as will be all the kingdoms/nations of this world upon GOD's return to judge soon. Revelation 11:17-18. By HIS mercy, the signs are clear, but many will dismiss them, to them, and even to many in HIS heritage (the churches - Matthew 7:22-24), HE shall come as a thief in the night.(1 Thessalonians 5:2, 2 Peter 3:10).

When Noah was building the ark in about 4870 b.c. at the command of The LORD GOD, every to whom he preached, (for he was a preacher of righteousness -2 Peter 2:5), everyone who he warned perhaps or rather apparently thought he was "mad" or was a "false prophet", yet surely, the floods came (no human being can deny this, it is a historical fact & most important, Biblical, because the Word of GOD is Truth itself/Himself. Yet, only eight people in 4990 b.c. were saved from the flood, despite the warnings to the rest of the world. Do not mock. It is better to be aware than to mock & insult.

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:37-40. "By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith." Hebrews 11:7

The LORD sends HIS true messengers/ prophets to warn of judgment coming, (though clearly there are many false prophets that work now for "filthy lucre" & the like, whose judgment is reserved).

May GOD bless you! - LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED!!!

=============
"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets"

"The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD." - Jeremiah 23:28

"And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law." - Genesis 19:14

"And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." -Daniel 12:9-11

(1) (Reply)

The Four Blood Moon And Its Significance / There Is Absolute Proof That Jesus Christ Rose From The Dead! / Joel Osteen Slammed For Shutting His Church's Doors To Hurricane Harvey Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.