Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Type Of Business With 15k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business With 15k (1538 Views)

I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / With 15k What Business Can L Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business With 15k by SeunT2(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2011
Hello good people of nigeria, i want you guys to please advice me on the kind of business you suggest i should invest on with the sum of 15 thousand naira(hope its not too small to start a business) . . . Thanks in advance
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by bollyfolly: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2011
No amount of capital is too small to venture into buz, I think you can start a pay phone with it, It will surely go along way, Get yourself a new phone with a buz sim, in a crowdy area,

Think about it, its a good deal
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by SeunT2(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
what a good idea . . . . . i never thought of that . . . i will think about it . which network is cheaper for the business please thanks anyway . . .
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by KLINZY(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2011
i think i have a business you can venture into with 15k that will not take you time at all. i actually had the same problem starting a biz with 20k. but the profit margin accrued was not worth my time put into it.so i couldnt make up my mind on any biz, until a friend liberated me by introducing me to a nigerian based investment company that pays  you a %earning for investing you money with them. i have been earning 20% monthly on my money, i actually started with 15k and for 4months they were paying me 3k every month. now am on 30k, and at the end of every month, my bank account is credited with cool 6k stress free. check them out on :www.altra-proinvest.com.
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by SeunT2(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2011
its sound good . . . . i will make more enquiry about it before anything . thanks
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2011
Set up a stand in a busy location, and fry AKARA. (Differentiate it slightly from the norm by making it larger, or hollowed out in the middle, or with some meat/fish in it etc etc).

Wear a neat, flashy uniform/apron. Provide enough free pepper sauce for dipping. Pimpp out the stand with attractive, colourful logo, adverts, leaflets etc. Serve canned drinks. Charge reasonably. You'll be shocked by how much you'll make everyday!  undecided
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by Makecash: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
Please don't waste your money. Send me a mail at foundationland@gmail.com.

I'll show you a reputable way forward.

Thanks
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by blackgucci(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2011
@rossike
u dey make sense
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
blackgucci said:

@rossike
u dey make sense

Thank you my brotha. You see, we have so many opportunities to exploit in Naija cos this is a very large market, and growing economy with enough money in circulation to keep small businesses like that thriving. I was in New York the other day, and you need to see how those guys make money from little things you can't imagine, simply by utilizing their local products and branding them to become larger than life. I passed one stand where this uniformed guy made donuts to order. He would just dip the dough into the oil and after 30 seconds, scoop it out, sprinkle sugar over it, and into a paper bag, and sells for 50cents. Come and see patronage. Quick easy money. I'm sure the guy has bought one or two houses  from that business.
Re: What Type Of Business With 15k by beautyline(f): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2011
Check www.fragrances.fm/felicia for an opportunity to become a distributor for a UK based designer Perfumes and Cosmetics Company.

Enter your details in the "Want More Information" page.

(1) (Reply)

I Won 4k6h Yesterday, With 2k. Football Betting. / I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online / I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.