Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj (5057 Views)

Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala / I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by idiopathic: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2011
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18097-im-proud-of-alao-akala-obj

FORMER President Olusegun Obasanjo, on Thursday, endorsed the second term ambition of Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala of Oyo State, declaring that he is very proud of his development programmes for the state.

He also said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was the best political party for the country, adding that the people of the South-West zone joined the party in 1999 in order to take Yorubaland out of opposition and join mainstream politics.

Obasanjo, who spoke at the inauguration of the newly refurbished Atiba Hall in Oyo and at the commencement of the second term campaign of the governor, said Alao-Akala had succeeded in bringing out the difference in him, with his various people-oriented programmes for the state.

“Today is a day when an old thing is being made new; today is a day when old things are passing away and are being replaced with new things. We thank our forefathers for laying the foundation. We thank them for leaving behind for us an edifice we can be proud of.

“Governor Alao-Akala is an oyato and ometo governor. The difference in him facilitated the new Atiba Hall; he turned an old thing into a new thing. In him, there is a world of difference. Governor Alao-Akala, I am proud of you; go on,” he said.

Various other speakers at the event, including former governor of Ekiti State, Mr Segun Oni; the PDP deputy national chairman, South-West, Alhaji Tajudeen Oladipo; Minister of Sports, Professor Taoheed Adedoja and former presidential candidate of the All Nigerian Peoples Party (ANPP), Chief Harry Akande, also endorsed Alao-Akala for a second term, saying he was the best thing to happen to Oyo State.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by macIB(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2011
this is PATHETIC

how can one endorse failure if one is not one too!

Instead of him to be proud of success eg FASHOLA,

Old stupid MAGA and destructive element and partly the source of our problems in Nigeria today!

God punish all of them
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by yemmight(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2011
The only thing Akala has done in Oyo State is the commisioning of halls. First was Mapo Hall and this one, Atiba Hall. These people are not shameful.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Wadeoye(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2011
Not surprised, We know who OBJ is.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by kollyp2000(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
Forget that, Baba is a politician
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by roymary: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
OMG!!! That man got everybody in Oyo state so pooped of his crappy regime.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by starman1: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Well' for all the political turmoil the state has witnessed, some people are still proud of him! well, I respect your own Opinion but it is like the way the Governor is running thing in the state is not helping them.

Well, we all know politicians all of them are the same, they keep on promising so this should not be new to us nor make us proud.

Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Intrepid1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
Remember that cartoon - Two stupid dogs?
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by GrayBeard: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2011
lol
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by assme: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
Why wldn't he be proud? TOUTSBirds of same feather.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by bidemi12(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
Rant of a mad man. . . .This is food for thought for all those OBJ apologist. . . .kai!!
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by foreveryou(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
Awon oloshi, like father, like son.
like driver, like conductor.
like area father, like agbero

Won ma blow niiiii angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by saintneo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
Decadence of humanity. cool angry
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by saintneo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
Intrepid!:

Remember that cartoon - Two silly dogs?
two st.upid dogs
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by omo9ja1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
me too i endorse this oyo gov to park and go,
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by akano1: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
what a failure are will celebrating my GOD. my mind tells me that oyo state need revolution to push out this failure called akala out of office. na hall renvoation will go shop. like father like son. if he celebratinting success what will fashola do, every where is dirty no employment na wa
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by tyson55(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
OMG! Did Obj really said this? He must be out of his mind. What else can one say, if he is proud of someone who is a complete failure. SMH.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by badlaw(f): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2011
i dey laugh ,ooooooooooo  in CAPITAL OYO, (ON YOU OWN) baba u don hear me so,cos i no send u dis one
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by zeeleso(f): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
foreveryou:

Awon oloshi, like father, like son.
                         like driver, like conductor.
                         like area father, like agbero

Won ma blow niiiii angry angry angry angry angry angry
Like Father of all Bastards like Bastards(no be me talk am, na one of his famous pikins)
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by apoti(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
These are the real 'rascals'

We are pushing u all out!
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by blacksta(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
I am also proud of the toilet that sh it in at home - all these years it hasn't broken
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by amurx(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
see danger see danger, wahala dey oh oh ooh
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
OLOSHI , ole nie, ole buruku, meaning chronic stealers in english, They also call him Father of  Ba.star.ds,  grin
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by folafola(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
i would not know what these people are celebrating can you believe obj tagged akala as OYATO, OMETO, OMETO?! why wont he  tagged him since he has stuffed his bank account with billions of dollars, believe me days are coming their children childrens will suffer for this attrocities. GOD save us in OYO state, baba gbawa lowo ijoba amunisin - in. please let us vote wisely people of oyo state
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Intrepid1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
saintneo:

two st.upid dogs

Na the animal auto-correct thing change am. I know the name of the cartoon!
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by delimit(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
OBJ is a nonentity.
During Fayose regime in Ekiti state when he came to commission the Ekiti state poultry, he told people of Ekiti in yoruba that omo kole jo baba kama binu omo-child can not look like his father and you hate him for that,the fayose resemble him
But he got the reward in Okuko during Oyinlola thanksgiving when he call fayose bastard and Fayose also call him Father of bastard
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by misterh(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
I'm not surprised by his action. Nigeria will be better off without him and Akala. Let's leave them alone in their illusion and think of a way to elect credible people to govern us (if our vote will count)
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by trusted(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
This same OBJ once tell Akala that he will make sure he go to Jail. Only Baba Judge (OBJ)
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by justlook: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
when will this state ever experience good governance?
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by justlook: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
charity begins at home, Baba Iyabo should fix the internal rancour in his home-town before intruding in other state's affairs.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Abbygurl(f): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
Obj of all people should know not to play politics with Nigeria's present situation.

Everybody knows how crappy Akala's Govt is, 

Pleeeaaaase people of Oyo State, vote wisely ooo
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Becomrichn: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
what, in a fr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read El-Rufai's Brilliant Take Down Of Gej's Administration / Policemen, Alhaji In Police Net For Illegal Arrest, Extortion / Oba Of Benin Son Of Alafin Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.