Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. (1518 Views)

Se*x Scandal Rocks Gokomere Mission, Catholic Priest ‘feasts’ On Married Teache / Beautiful ! Lagos Completes N29 Billion Suspension Bridge / Beautiful ! Lagos Completes N29 Billion Suspension Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by zerocool(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
WASHINGTON—After more than five decades of tireless work, brave exploration, andtechnological innovation aimed at a single objective, the National Aeronautics andSpace Administration announced Wednesday that it had finally completed its mission to find and kill God.

"I am ecstatic to tell you all today that we have beheld the awesome visage of the supreme architect of the cosmos, and we have murdered Him," jubilant administrator Charles Bolden said after being drenched with champagne by other celebrating NASA employees."There have been innumerable setbacks, missteps, and hardships over the past 50 years, but we always stayed true to our ultimate goal and we never gave up." "We finally got the son of a bitch!" Bolden continued."He's dead! God is dead! "According to officials, God was killed this morning on the moon by a highly trained team of seven astronauts. He was reportedly lured into a trap after coming into contact with the Voyager 2 probe, which was transmitting a false message that NASA wanted to broker a truce with God on "neutral ground.

Rest of Story Here -- http://forumcitizens.com/showthread.php?tid=323&pid=1326#pid1326
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by larablog: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
What kind of BS is this
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by Blackteeth(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
see me trouble ooo. Is this a coded message or what?
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by solidifi: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
What kind of nonsense is this? So it has got to a point where people would foolishly openly joke with Almighty God, and taketh His name in vain. I think some people need urgent psychiatric attention. Let me warn and advise at the same time that, whosoever that insults God, does that at his or her peril.
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by Dolemite(f): 2:30am On Feb 26, 2011
May they succeed in Jesus name. grin
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by InkedNerd(f): 2:34am On Feb 26, 2011
Dolemite:

May they succeed in Jesus name. grin

Lmao grin
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by jude33084(m): 6:48am On Feb 26, 2011
They r nt insulting God just trying 2 say something bt wit d wrong words
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by donjon: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2011
Abeg, i must not die of laughter
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by solihu(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2011
Sick!
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by Mobinga: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2011
Behead Him!
Re: Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. by Odunnu: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
People can be funny or is it . . .stupid sha.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Un Building Abuja 300 Trapped / Monitor Lizard Enters Student Hostel In Ebsu Presco Campus / New African Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.