Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Flash Websites Are The Future. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Flash Websites Are The Future. (1347 Views)

Why Websites Are Important For Small Businesses In Nigeria / The Best Websites Are Made Here / Between Functionaly And Beauty - Where Lies The Future Of Web Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Websites Are The Future. by Mobinga: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
angry
Whether you like it or not Flash websites are the future!!
Lets take a look at the future.

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/best-flash-sites

http://mobinga.uphero.com/hackerstorm_osvdb.swf

[flash=812,550]http://mobinga.uphero.com/hackerstorm_osvdb.swf[/flash]
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Mobinga: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
grin More coming
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by ogogoro: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2011
Which internet speed will carry them?
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
Men they really should be, if and only if, one does not need to update(Get a new version of) his Adobe Flash Player every other day!
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Mobinga: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2011
ogogoro:

Which internet speed will carry them?
What do you mean? There are adequate internet facilities all over 9ja angry If your connection can't open a flash website then you really need to get sumin berra!
Donpuzo:

Men they really should be, if and only if, one does not need to update(Get a new version of) his Adobe Flash Player every other day!
+!
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2011
The fact that you can make good flash site does not mean everyone can. Many peeps mess up sites with never ending loading of a site. All thanks to flash.

Though i would personally not hate flash. I saw one of the best sites in my life today. Yes! And guess what it was flash that was the backbone. Was just thinking of how the effect can be achieved with Javascript. Guess only die hard JS Icons like Tony Ogundipe, PC GURU and i think what's the other guy name, that can spend a lot of time to achieve that.
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Nope flash isnt the future they are the past jquery and ajax are the future
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by emekaD3(m): 1:29am On Mar 06, 2011
I can create very easy and fast to load flash sites (200kb) with images hosted seperately from the flash and are loaded into the flash when needed,
Flash is beautiful :-D
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2011
I Use to Do Flash it was Quite Terrible but now i prefer Flex its much Saner especially for Developers though i dont do Flash Websites only Apps Like 3D Adverts,but now na Idea be the problem,can't think of anything to do.
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2011
@PC. What is wrong with your two numbers? Was trying to get through to you, but both seems down!

Abi you don take am pay love-peddler
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2011
Its Always on i dont use Zain but the MTN i think i might change Network
Re: Flash Websites Are The Future. by sonray(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2011
flash website are great sites, If u can think it then u can do it, Thats flash for u

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Problem: I Cant Shorten My Link From Twitter When I Share From My Site / Best Free Keyword Research Tool For Google Adsense And Affiliate Marketing / Comment For Comment On Each Others Blog For Traffic And Backlink Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.