Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (71435 Views)

Poll: Are Nigerian women the most beautiful in Africa?

Yes: 36% (23 votes)
No: 46% (29 votes)
Not sure: 17% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by THEAMAKA(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2011
fstranger3:

THE AMAKA 09:20:53 AM Viewing tpiah!'s profile.
and? it seems like you need a job. lol
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by fstranger3(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2011
^^^

Not really, I have a job.

If you need a job, i can ask my non-Nigerian phock buddy to get you one.

And if you have a job, why would you be looking at Tpiah's profile

do you swing that way too?
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by THEAMAKA(f): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2011
tales of a desperado. grin
NEXT!
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by fstranger3(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2011
I thought you might be interested.

Care to know about my last conquest? She is, of course, as usual a non-Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
namfav:

she looks good but she shouldn't be callin people names, its uncool

Well, it was not me that said her people are one of the most beautiful. I was expecting to see something gorgeous err. . .it was way too ordinary. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
Wow I was expecting more, I like how she slid kenyan women with Horn of Africa women. If I was ignorant like her, I would honestly say kenyan women should remove themselves from the running,
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
namfav sara24 and aloy/emeka

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
THE AMAKA

Why are you so jealous and insecure? If truth be told, Horn African women are gorgeous, they are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful black african women and no one can deny it, however, we kenyan women are also very beautiful but not breathtakingly beautiful like Horn African girls.

beautiful Kenyans girl

Sexy and gorgeous Horn Africans

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
more beautiful Kenyans girl

Horn African
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
Do you know what beauty is? All those wowo girls you posted the only picture pretty among them was the Ethiopian woman, you did your own women a disservice with those pictures grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by otumfour(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin LMAO! this Kenyan gurl is funny
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
saiyaman:

Do you know what beauty is? All those wowo girls you posted the only picture pretty among them was the Ethiopian woman, you did your own women a disservice with those pictures grin

Are you jealous of us kenyan girls? Ethiopian girls are professional models with full of makeup, while Kenyans girl aren't models and they aren't wearing any makeup, little B open your eyes, anyway, we kenyan girls are beautiful no matter what ugly Nigerians women say.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin LMAO! this Kenyan gurl is funny

what did you mean by that?
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by hornyimam: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Kenyan women all have big head that look like plate. south african women look like Mukina. Ibo women look pale but when you want to see correct women, head to yorubaland.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2011
KenyanLady:

Are you jealous of us kenyan girls? Ethiopian girls are professional models with full of makeup, while Kenyans girl aren't models and they aren't wearing any makeup, little B open your eyes, anyway, we kenyan girls are beautiful no matter what ugly Nigerians women say.

Not really, those girls were ugly there's nothing to be jealous about grin
I can see you have poor eyesight and good taste because those were some of the ugliest basic women I have ever seen from anywhere, you wouldn't know pretty if it bit you on the bottom and slapped you across your face, you must hate Kenyan women and East Africans in general to post those god awful pics, undecided
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
hornyimam:

Kenyan women all have big head that look like plate. south african women look like Mukina. Ibo women look pale but when you want to see correct women, head to yorubaland.

Yes, we have big head and we are not a shamed of our big heads.

Kenyans girl

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
Carrying a full term child up there grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
saiyaman:

Not really, those girls were ugly there's nothing to be jealous about grin
I can see you have poor eyesight and good taste because those were some of the ugliest basic women I have ever seen from anywhere, you wouldn't know pretty if it bit you on the bottom and slapped you across your face, you must hate Kenyan women and East Africans in general to post those god awful pics, undecided

You are an id***ot, that is how we look like and we kenyans girl are real not a fakes like you Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
KenyanLady:

You are an id***ot, that is how we look like and we kenyans girl are real not a fakes like you Nigerian.

I'll take a fake over those ugly things any day, if this is your best I'd hate to see the worst, it would be like looking at a horror movie grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
This thread is getting ugly in more ways than one.

Let's keep the pictures pretty, people. I mean that for all African nationalities.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Let's keep the pictures pretty, people. I mean that for all African nationalities.

Is it not Kenyan Crazy posting horrible pictures and then saying "Nigerian women can't compete" lol those woman couldn't compete with local market women in Lagos, talk less of a put together Nigerian woman, tongue
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Unfortunately kenyalady is not keeping the pictures pretty. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
stillwater:

Unfortunately kenyalady is not keeping the pictures pretty. grin grin grin

So I'm not the only one with eyesight grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
saiyaman:

So I'm not the only one with eyesight grin

Lol. It's one thing to boast, it's another to prove what you boasted about. Next time she will think twice before she goes on a ranting spree.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2011

What's this supposed to be?
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
I wouldn't think it would be hard to find pretty Kenyan women, this mumu drags out some of the most wowo women, one I think is man,  and now wants to boast. She must be a Nigerian, that is pretending to be Kenyan to sabotage her own people, lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

tell us oh, Nigerian women definitely can't compete lol they are not men grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^That person looks like a central defender of Enugu rangers, that can't possibly be a woman. grin grin grin

PhysicsMHD:

Ohhhhh You finally see what we see? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
saiyaman:

I wouldn't think it would be hard to find pretty Kenyan women, this mumu drags out some of the most wowo women, one I think is man,  and now wants to boast. She must be a Nigerian, that is pretending to be Kenyan to sabotage her own people, lol

I think you need to find a cure for your inferiority complex.

East African, Kenyans girl

Horn African, Eritrean girl

[img]http://1.bp..com/_R2m6i0D8GUw/SS7Wg7qtfkI/AAAAAAAAAU8/WM57T69JlU8/s400/DSC_0025_1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.asmera.nl/eritrea2008/Eritrea853410.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ASVUUg8Z1uU/SwOhVp0M7fI/AAAAAAAAA3g/pSIwnXOX9Fo/s1600/cefora1.jpg[/img]

Horn African. Ethiopian girl
[img]http://www.ethiopianreview.com/album/albums/userpics/10001/Hibret-Fekadu-miss-ethiopia-2007b~0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://gallery.oneindia.in/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=130079&g2_serialNumber=2[/img]

Horn African, Somalis girls

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
My inferiority complex? lol I think its you with the complex, why is it that you manage to scramble together good pictures for Ethiopian women, but for your own people find the ugliest pictures this side of a hippo's left butt cheek grin

You must not like yourself or Kenyans very much undecided
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
KenyanLady:

what do you think?

a drag queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.