Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! (17389 Views)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Pro02: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2011
^^^^

Well said
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by nyrol(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2011
BB all the way, even if they dont win who cares- i will satisfy my conscience. Me vote for pdp that celebrated the return of a criminal in Bode George God forbid. GEJ isnt a saint jooo, he is just another of the pdp thieves. He is not the messiah we need.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2011
afodimkpa:

Like Bigphil said, This election  to me is not about who is more popular,Who has got more money,Who has campaigned in every village and hamlet in Nigeria,rather it is about our earnest desire as Nigerians for a better future,Desire to maximize and  fulfill our potentials as human beings,Our desire to root out corruption in our country,our desire to secure the future of our children and our desire for change.The time is now,Lets make the change.BB 2011 Change we can believe in.

Even if the odds are stacked against them, i will have the satisfaction that i tried for a real change.  
GOODYDAVE:

I did not join BB2011 because they had a lot of money to throw around for campaigns. I did not join them because they are rich. I did not join because they are popular. I also did not join because they will. I joined because for the very first time in my adult life I see a ticket I can die for, a ticket that ressurects my hope in this country Nigeria, a ticket of two honest men who would be honest with our treasury, a ticket of men in a hurry to see our dear motherland delivered from the hands of her violators. As for structures, no structure is more powerfull than an individual with the burning passion for change in him. That individual will win a whole nation and is certainly more effective than one million structures propped up with one gazzilion dollars! I have made up my mind to live and die with the BB2011 Ticket. Pls I will like to use this opportunity to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians not to wait for the official flag of the campaign, we should all start our own intensive individual campaigns for this revolutionary ticket. The most refreshing thing about this ticket is the joy of seeing millions of ordinary Nigerians spend out of thier widows mite to support this ticket. That is the clearest signal that we will carry the day!  
lojik:

I'm voting BB2011 because i know it is the change Nigeria needs. Even if their chance of winning is 0%, Its BB all the way.
Even a fool knows that man cannot reach the stars but that will not stop a wise man from trying.

We will give it all it takes, i will vote for the first time, i will campaign, i will talk, i will spend my money on what i believe in. Lets go BB2011!
recoome:

Clearly GEJ will win,coz all his governors are workin endlessly in the NW which is torn btw buhari, shekarau & GEJ, ribadu cannot even win his LGA, he only makes noise 4rm lagos, GEJ will either come 1st or 2nd in SW, tinubu is just rattling, ACN is a party dat exist only on the newspapers, SE,SS is GEJ property and considerin igbo spread in the country, its a plus 4 GEJ, also all odas candidates are lazy, ACN took 8weeks 2 oganize only one rally, CPC is busy relyin only on NW & SW which they wont even get 50%, when GEJ has already covered d  country, all i see is pictures in different cities, wen u talk to pple on d streets, all u hear is goodluck this,goodluck that, today GEJ gathered all the igbos in lagos through ohaneze & trade unions(think of alaba,tradefair,ladipo,trinity,eko,auto parts & many more in terms of population) it was really a mammoth gathering, he has won already even if u lyk call him clueless & odechukwu, dt wil be only your business.
Ericology:

7 Reasons why every other candidate will lose to Jonathan

1,  Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments

2, Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments

3, Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments

4, Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments

5, Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments

6, Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments

7, Majority of the electorates are naive and only vote out of sentiments.
Nsiman:

~ lol
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by asha80(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2011
the only problem i have with buhari was his lopsided nature of ptf projects under his reign.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Omooba77: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2011
I believe GEJ will win, if for anything let South South where 85% of Nigeria resources is coming from lead us too. Some tribes have greed as their second name, Burhari was the military administrator of NNPCin the 70s and I hearld some millions of dollars got nmissing,when he led PTF, North got the lion share of the developmental projects. He is too much of a religious fanatics. GEJ seems humble, we need a leader like him,America started in 1776,we will get there, God willing!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by jason123: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2011
lojik:

I'm voting BB2011 because i know it is the change Nigeria needs. Even if their chance of winning is 0%, Its BB all the way.
Even a fool knows that man cannot reach the stars but that will not stop a wise man from trying.

We will give it all it takes, i will vote for the first time, i will campaign, i will talk, i will spend my money on what i believe in. Lets go BB2011!
GOODYDAVE:

I did not join BB2011 because they had a lot of money to throw around for campaigns. I did not join them because they are rich. I did not join because they are popular. I also did not join because they will. I joined because for the very first time in my adult life I see a ticket I can die for, a ticket that ressurects my hope in this country Nigeria, a ticket of two honest men who would be honest with our treasury, a ticket of men in a hurry to see our dear motherland delivered from the hands of her violators. As for structures, no structure is more powerfull than an individual with the burning passion for change in him. That individual will win a whole nation and is certainly more effective than one million structures propped up with one gazzilion dollars! I have made up my mind to live and die with the BB2011 Ticket. Pls I will like to use this opportunity to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians not to wait for the official flag of the campaign, we should all start our own intensive individual campaigns for this revolutionary ticket. The most refreshing thing about this ticket is the joy of seeing millions of ordinary Nigerians spend out of thier widows mite to support this ticket. That is the clearest signal that we will carry the day!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!

I REPEAT:

BB will still win, have faith guys! We must take our country back from these blood suckers called People's destruction party (PDP). The Lord is with you all. History and your conscience will remember how we fought against oppression, rigging, looting, depletion of our foreign reserves, tribalism "zoning" that got GEJ there and CORRUPTION! [size=14pt]History will remember us!!!
[/size]
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Omooba77: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2011
Obama won not because is the best candidate because he got across to electorates through internet and black berry,ipod.GEJ is doing same, just last night he was in Lagos after touring the whole South East, he is proving he has intellectual ability.Election is all about getting across to people, gone are the days of sentiments and tribalism.GEJ is telling us he has what it takes.how many people are going round to feel the needs of the people, even if he is deceiving us he has tried.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by adeibi: 1:48am On Feb 27, 2011
nyrol:

BB all the way, even if they dont win who cares- i will satisfy my conscience. Me vote for pdp that celebrated the return of a criminal in Bode George God forbid. GEJ isnt a saint jooo, he is just another of the pdp thieves. He is not the messiah we need.

BB for me too, this is the first time I'll be voting not because am non-chalant but because i just came of age. I wanna vote because i want to see changes happening in Nigeria and i know that the change we want CAN NEVER HAPPEN UNDER THE PDP'S UMBRELLA.

Had it been that GEJ is up to the task then i might not think of voting since he already has enough supporters, but because he isn't and the majority of the people are still clamoring for his leadership makes me sick and drives me further to make that not happen.

My vote for BB is going to count even if he might not win but I know that I'll be one of the people that wants a revolution for this country. I know I'll be one of those that'll give GEJ some tough time in achieving his ambition.

I foresee the results of the election indicating a very tough competition between GEJ and BB not a land slide victory for GEJ as someone as mentioned

Let's look @ the last election, during Yar'adua's campaign we were all thinking that this is it, Nigeria is going to be better, Yar'adua is peace loving, kind, 7 point agenda, gentle, quiet,meek, humble blaaaaaaaaaaah. We claimed we were voting for Yar'adua and not the party
What did we get in return? NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The administration can't even boast of a single thing.

Now the same thing goes for GEJ; his ascension to the throne is unique e.t.c though I used to admire that but no be that we go chop, that no go put food for our table if he can't perform.

All I am saying is that if the president cannot cause a change in the country all he needs to do is to just maintain it the way he met it and not leave the throne worse than it was. We'll prefer that to the devaluation of the naira.

If GEJ should go for a second term then Nigeria don finish be that o, no hope for us again.

For 12 years now since the democratic rule has been back under the leadership of PDP, there has been nothing to show for it, why should they rule for another 4 years? at least for once let's have a taste from somewhere else

A man cannot know if his wife's food is good or bad, not until he tastes that of another woman

PDP is the Mubarak of Nigeria, we should therefore do to it what was done in Egypt.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Emmy3(m): 2:42am On Feb 27, 2011
God is merciful, the constition also hilighted perogative of mercy, for that I will vote for a weak but merciful GEJ not a tyranical ? that ended the 2nd Republic.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by afodimkpa: 2:49am On Feb 27, 2011
It is often said, "Show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are". I supported and believed GEJ was the one until he showed us the Legion of human demons he is frolicking with. Now I know there is no way God would have choosen him to lead us out of this woods. Even if he has the heart to, those men will hold him to ransome. I'll be risking my children's future voting him.

I desire change and seemingly BB offers a possible change. i'll take my chance even if they dont win. But then, who says they can't if truely each person casts one vote?
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by http(m): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2011
@poster, i agree to some of ur point to an extent.

This goes to all of us either ged or BB supporters, Remember this, nigeria need a change, a helping hand that will move her forward,

Let us remember our action of today will defined our hope and aspiration for tomorrow,

Remember how we got to this hole,

There is an adage that says, Stop digging when u are in a hole,

nigeria is in a big hole and the PDP are still digging, if u support them then u are part of them,

As for me and my family, freinds i have stop digging and i know that my vote must count this time around and pitching my tent with the BB ticket not because of any other thing that change for better nigeria,

Remember that ur actions and reaction towards a better nigeria is needed now, anything our of this will be ur regret
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2011
GEJ carry Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! you are the man we need for a change in Nigeria.Buhari does not represent change but part of the old order.Bakare can deceive some people some of the time and all of the people some of the time with SNG and his PROPHESIES,but we now know he can not deceive ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME.He organised SNG because he had ulterior motives to contest election.Thank God breeze don blow and we don see Fowl Y-a-n-s-h!!!! Let them sit in their hotel and house hoping to win election on Online media and court.The masses have spoken,WE NEED FRESH AIR and BUHARI is not one.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by micklplus(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2011
One of our problems in naija is that, we give up before we try.

I am always appalled when youth of naija acts like this! Why would any sane person canvass for jonathan? Why can't youth look for reasons why jonathan must not win?

I strongly feel our main problem in naija is us. Jonathan is too gentle to be our president. He made a statment the other " IBB is like a father to me, he's my mentor" shuo!!!!!

He also celebrated return of Bode George !!!! Mogbe.

Let's work for change. Let's all embrace BB tickets. Let's do something different in naija. Let's say NO to PDP and let's YES to a better future.

BB all the ways
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by BigPhil(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2011
Again we cannot go on blaming PDP for it utter brigandage and tragedy of the past 12yrs.It is a know fact.The question is,What have we done to change it? It is time to take a stand,It is time to say enough is enough.It is time to bid farewell to PDP.It is time for change.

Let us not waste this opportunity to bring change to Nigeria.Vote BB2011.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Amalaaba: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2011
As i indicated elsewhere, GEJ does not need to rig/manipulate anything to win this election. He has fanatical following in the South South, especially the Ijaw areas. There is this feeling that this is our (S/S) time. In the South West, many would vote for him for 2 reasons; religion and GEJ gentle disposition. SE would vote for him because they don't have a choice-The political leaders would convince their people that that is the best option for the region. NC would vote for him for religion and hatred for any candidate from core north. GEJ would get just enough votes from NE and NW to win. As the analyst said, PDP is strong and effective in winning elections. Have you notice the dangerous undercurrent of religion playing an unspoken part in the election? I strongly believe so. I will not vote for him because the last time i voted PDP i was messed up.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by A40(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2011
I would not vote for Buhari even if he made Rev Adeboye his running mate! Since 1984?? Wetin him still dey find?? Only in Nigeria would ex military men exchange their khaki for agbada without fuss and its quite a disturbing trend. Y'all can chat about GEJ all you want but at least he represents a paradigm shift generationally which is what we really need to move this country forward. I couldnt be bothered about politics but please not another Soldierman
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by recoome(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2011
BigPhil:

Again we cannot go on blaming PDP for it utter brigandage and tragedy of the past 12yrs.It is a know fact.The question is,What have we done to change it? It is time to take a stand,It is time to say enough is enough.It is time to bid farewell to PDP.It is time for change.

bid PDP goodbye?, this is so laughable, i'm sure u are in a world of ur own. PDP, power.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by recoome(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2011
BigPhil:

bid PDP goodbye?, this is so laughable, i'm sure u are in a world of ur own. PDP, power.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by recoome(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2011
I wonder where all the ACN supporters went to, maybe ribadu's money has finished.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by recoome(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2011
I wonder where all the ACN supporters went to, maybe ribadu's money has finished.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by gregg2: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2011
Buhari's posters and billboards in Calabar
only make mockery of him. Even some local government Chairmen and
councillorship aspirants make better posters during campaigns.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by dexmond: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2011
noted
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 1025: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2011
@O.Poster,
what u did above is a great and wonderful work. you tried your best in outlining the points without been one sided. in the eyes of men, all you wrote above are certaintities but u still mentioned how religious nigerians and nigeria is so who knows what God has in stock for us.
wether BB wins or not, i think this election will provide pdp with the highest heat in their history showing them the possibilities of the nigerian fture.
there is another vital point you missed. when mustapha was commenting on the choice of obasanjo in 1999 by the generals, he said to the generals, they needed someone with military background who could provide them with the cover up they needed after all atrocities under the military rule as well as presenting the yorubas with an opportunity to pretect the june 12 mandate of their kinsman.
in jonathan, these ocultic gangs that has spread corruption in nigeria has found a soft land sport as well as providing the militants a say in the governance.
let us pray for the will of God to reign in nigeria bcs if the pdp thinks is going to be business as usual, the citizens will surely make the place ungovernable for them.
we have surely suffered in the hands of these evil men. we surely need a change. Buhari Bakare will surely deliever.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by marcus1234: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Solomon227(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
While PapaBrowne analysis is seeing the glass half-empty those of us with unrepentant passion for a change we believe in see it half-full

Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by mamruk(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
its a pointless analysis
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Solomon227(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
predicted % of TOTAL votes-aste predicted no of states wit 25% total votes-caste
BB (CPC)                                      34                                                         19 states
GS (PDP)                                      35                                                       28 states
RF (ACN)                                      22                                                               8 states
OTHERS                                      18

For all lovers of good-governance and positive change in our fatherland may I remind you that the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the times of tranquillity but where he stands in the times of turbulence and daunting challenges.

Day in day out GEJ/PDP has never dissapointed of us by honouring more criminals, making horrendous statements, lavishly and recklessly emptying d treasury. He is never popular in the North (not even in the North central where he was welcome with stones), his popularity has been dissapearing on facebook, Nairaland, Nigeria village-square etc with many more young and educated Nigerians seeing his true mediocre colours. He has used his 'valveless' mouth to tell the SW (with 15 million votes) he is inapt for d tasks at hand.

For those who believe GEJ will naturally win a free and fair election in April wake-up from your slumbers because a wind of change is gradually gathering-up. More and more people are volunteering for the change we believe in. We do not need to be members of CPC or ACN to stop GEJ/PDP. I
have spent this weekend preaching the gospel of change to many Nigerians departing to Nigeria from Heathrow Airport.

Good news I have succeded in winning 10 registered converts in 6 hoursit wasnt eazy. I will be back at Heathrow (with friends) next weekend but this time around armed with BB manifestoes, posters and achievements. We will make it a routine till the elections are held.

If you believe in this Gospel for change. If you believe you are not a failure and you can turn bad situations around for good. If you want to test your full potential as a positive influence for a better and healthier Naija join 1000s who are dedicating time to make peaceful change in our fatherland.

If we give-up in bringing down the looting/killing cabals we have simply surrendered our lives and those of children to the hawks,

[b]Failures of Abraham Lincoln

by Ron Kurtus (11 January 2007)

Although Abraham Lincoln is rated as one of the best American presidents, it is often pointed out that he had numerous failures in his career, until he was suddenly elected as president in 1860. This was mean to show that even a failure can become president, if he doesn't give up. But the problem is that, although Lincoln did have many set-backs, he was really a highly successful man by the time he was elected president.

Questions you may have include:

What is a list of Lincoln's failures?
What is the true chronology of Lincoln's career?
What has been the purpose of the failure list?
This lesson will answer those questions. There is a mini-quiz near the end of the lesson.

List of Lincoln's failures

A common list of the failures of Abraham Lincoln (along with a few successes) is:

1831 - Lost his job
1832 - Defeated in run for Illinois State Legislature
1833 - Failed in business
1834 - Elected to Illinois State Legislature (success)
1835 - Sweetheart died
1836 - Had nervous breakdown
1838 - Defeated in run for Illinois House Speaker
1843 - Defeated in run for nomination for U.S. Congress
1846 - Elected to Congress (success)
1848 - Lost re-nomination
1849 - Rejected for land officer position
1854 - Defeated in run for U.S. Senate
1856 - Defeated in run for nomination for Vice President
1858 - Again defeated in run for U.S. Senate
1860 - Elected President (success)

That looks like a pretty glum résumé, making you wonder how he ever made it to the top. But when you really think of it, to run for office or high positions so many times, you have to have something on the ball and have more successes than meet the eye.
[/b]
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by mamruk(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
you prove nothing to me just you are one sided
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nsiman(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
It took pdp over 5yrs to have structures in each state, so whatever strategy u want to use within 5 weeks to let cpc have such structures in 2 zones is just a mirrage. More over, the 2 zones' votes concentrated by cpc will be shared among over 3 parties. The probability cpc in particular winning is 0 (zero)
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nsiman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
It took pdp over 5yrs to have structures in each state, so whatever strategy u want to use within 5 weeks to let cpc have such structures in 2 zones is just a mirrage. More over, the 2 zones' votes concentrated by cpc will be shared among over 3 parties. The probability cpc in particular winning is 0 (zero)
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Olaisrich(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
5)Jonathan is relaxed
Jonathan is so relaxed. When a man is so relaxed, you can tell that he has very little to worry about. The Buhari ticket would have worried the Jonathan camp if they had teamed up with ACN. But as it is always with the opposition their selfish interests carried the day.
Before the PDP presidential Primaries, Jonathan was very uneasy until Babangida was out of the race. When Atiku was left in the race, Jonathan became relaxed because victory was now certain. Atiku was an easy case. Exactly the same is playing out with Buhari. Jonathan's relaxed mien suggests that Buhari's CPC is nothing but a paper tiger!!

This is what i keep saying anywhere on this politics section, wisdom they say is profitable to direct, it is a pity that PDP is on the verge to rule us for 16 yrs just because some political gladiators had commited political blunders engineered by selfishness which altered the alliance btw CPC and ACN. They should all be ready for the injuries it will incure on their parties an the nation
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by lovejo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2011
The most stupid comment i saw here is about poll, who is fooling who? the north will just use this election to start war and they will loose i can see clearly and all of us know that without rigging, GEJ will win, then killing of innocent may follow.

If jonathan win the north will call it rigging, because they can't want again than to use any means to get back to power.
What have they done in 38 yrs in power, poverty and darkness, when is new nigerian will emerge, we should not be talking of electricity, water and good road now, we should have done all this back decades ago.

If you like criticize me, i don't care, you can only know GEJ when he get his mandate, he is looking for mandate from you and he will reply you with dividend, take it or leave he need to dine with devil and God to win the election, we know the devil, but God is with him to defeat the devil of Nigerian politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed / Gowon And Ojukwu-before Things Fell Apart Between Them / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.