Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? (1407 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Phate07(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2011

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You?

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
Yes definitely. Still lookin for 'that' one though
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by kaymoney2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2011
You need to get better and wake up from your dumb life
Forever Mugu is the after effect
grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Goldieluks: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
i don't think the guys would wanna open up on cases,such as this.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
Na who send u, kay. Smart women rule, i believe. And the real smart ones wil likely not want sm marriage, which is even cooler!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by kaymoney2(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Sauser their smartness will send you to your early grave guarantee grin grin
when she see goat she go call am Gorilla, when fowl pass she go call am fox tongue bros your
casket dey for the caretaker office and your Akara beans for your 40 days must get enough pepper
to make am tasty
grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by MMM2(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
let me think.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Phate07(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2011

Ermm actually, i have not met the 'smart' woman. They are all the same(ok, maybe not undecided)
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Beync(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2011
@phate, as long as u r a mumu, a smarter wife will suite you well
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Phate07(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2011
Beync:

@phate, as long as u r a mumu, a smarter wife will suite you well

Do I blame you? No I dont, i blame the anonymity of NL. angry
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Beync(f): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
same with me
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
It's sauer. Can u read at al?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Phate07(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
Beync:

same with me

Okay, sweerry can we kiss and make up? wink
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Beync(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
ok, gimme ur tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by violent(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
Yes I'd love to marry one!

I want a problem solver at home, not the one who waits till hubby comes back before knowing what to do!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Phate07(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
Beync:

ok, gimme your tongue

**sighs** women! sad
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Beync(f): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
^ Not so smart person tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Phate07(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2011

** clicks ignore**
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by muyoto: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2011
curry becomrich
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Blackteeth(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
Women will not marry men who are less smarter than them in first place.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2011
Yeye thread, na u wan con take over me abi to be with my aminalib, not-so-smart folk.

#GrandHustle ©2011
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
lol I would be terribly relieved to find a woman smarter than myself.
So on a day when my brain is on zombie mode (zombie mode = equivalent of my thinking capacity when waking up at 5-6am), I can rest assured that my copilot is making great decisions  cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by r231(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
hmmmmmm. . . . . . let me think about it grin cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Dsense(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2011
OP.
brb cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by MrCork17: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2011
Phate07:

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? 

smart? r they? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Mcleo007(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2011
Sure! It'l show in our kids. I want hyper-smart kids.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Beync(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
Phate07:

** clicks ignore**

Joke apart, u mean u want a not so smart person undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by SSaemoenl(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
Obviously YES
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
@poster
I certainly wouldn't marry a dumber one.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Tingles(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
If smart means cunning, NO.

If smart means intelligent, brilliant and creative, WHY NOT?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
^Yeah bro average is alright.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? by deniyor: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
@topic
preferable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Love For Foreign Names / Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? / My Babe In Her 3hl In D Uni Is Stil A Virgin N Said Until We Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.