Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ (888 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Winnergal(f): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2011
His Fiancee romances other men in his presence. . . Should he dump her? Their wedding comes up next week. . .
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Dyt(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
he shld do same or beta still beat er teeth outta er mouth
rubbish talk
can u jst imagine a waste of space
he shld dig er ryt infront of d men na
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Dsense(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
Confirm Lesbo grin grin
Tell him to stick to her . . .AND SHOULD BE HAPPY HIS WIFE IS NOT A MANIZER BUT WOMANIZER grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2011
If the Fiance doesn't have a problem and is not saying anything in opposition then I do not see why it is any of our concern?
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Dsense(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
What did you cook for me today?
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by MrsChima(f): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
Shit. How are you suga? kiss
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by 190: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
he should call for a village meeting on her head

that man isnt a man if not he wont be confused undecided
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by evilspirit: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
yes very fast
@190 where did you get this pink color
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Goldieluks: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
is the man in question,blind that he cannot see and speak for himself?
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
Exactly sis. I think he is deaf, blind, mute, and dumb.
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Goldieluks: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
Lol,for goodness sake that guy should speak for himself,maybe he's impotent,who knows?
hence he sits his as s on the chair and watch his nasty fiancée ,romancing other guys.
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Orton10(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2011
^
Goldie where is my bravah Kc??
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Goldieluks: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2011
Ya bravah is M.I.A.
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by OboBoco(f): 12:14am On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Goldie where is my bravah Kc??

Hey orton,
How are you doing ? longest time.
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by 190: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2011
evilspirit:

yes very fast
@190 where did you get this pink color
undecided undecided
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Mcleo007(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2011
Do stuffs like that happen? When no be jazz!
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Orton10(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ya bravah is M.I.A.

Missing? . . .
BTW, wats wif the new ID and the down-to-earth-gurl attitude??
Hope you're ok?

Obo Boco:

Hey orton,
How are you doing ? longest time.
Heeey Ob!!!
Watsup gurl? Long time no see indeed! .  smiley
Dazzle told me vat you travelled??
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Goldieluks: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

Missing? . . .
BTW, wats wif the new ID and the down-to-earth-gurl attitude??
Hope you're ok?

I am ok Orton,lol.
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by 190: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2011
Mcleo007:

grin grin

ask me
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Acidosis(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2011
Tell him to use those guys as his best man and page boys on the wedding day
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2011
What a question. *smh*
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Winnergal(f): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2011
Mcleo007:

You'd be surprised at how many stuff like these and even greater exists . . . SMH shocked
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by OboBoco(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
Heeey Ob!!!

yeah am back now,
and i pray i don't get banned again angry angry angry angry angry
so whats poping ? what have you been up to
lets do this chat better on YIM
i don't want to derail this thread.
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by Orton10(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
Obo Boco:

Heeey Ob!!!

yeah am back now,
and i pray i don't get banned again angry angry angry angry angry
so whats poping ? what have you been up to
lets do this chat better on YIM
i don't want to derail this thread.
Well I guess we've got alot to talk about and yeah I promise you, no one would dare ban you again.lol
Em, but I'm on mobile right now dear, how about I open up a thread at the D & M Section, just You and I, huh??
Re: ~His Fiancee Romances Other Men In His Presence~ by OboBoco(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

Well I guess we've got alot to talk about and yeah I promise you, no one would dare ban you again.lol
Em, but I'm on mobile right now dear, how about I open up a thread at the D & M Section, just You and I, huh??

cool, i will be waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Older Woman Or Man? / Deleted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.