Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

"why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (24354 Views)

Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / Guys Only:how Shy Guys Approach Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by msnigeria(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2011
A colleague of mine expressed her concern to me some days ago but I didn't know exactly how to respond or what the real truth is. I personally admit that she is a pretty girl; I would rate her beauty on the scale of 8/10. She is also a nice and down to earth person. She's concerned that, most times, only ugly guys approach her and wants to know why. She said a lot of people commend her beauty and is surprised cute guys (or at least average looking ones) don't approach her. So, what do you guys think? Why do ugly guys approach pretty girls (not to say they shouldn't pursue beautiful things too, but this is just based on someone's personal concern), let's leave out "looks don't matter" in this issue please. Thanks!!!
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by pleep(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2011
Because you she is not as pretty as you think.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2011
I mean maybe they are not her/your taste in men, it doesn't mean they are ugly.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2011
@poster, maybe it is ur destiny to have one lol
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by pleep(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

haha let's not sugar coat this. "Ugly" attracts ugly and the poster is unaware that she is Infact considered ugly because people have lied to her. Telling her she it attractive.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Pweety4me(f): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2011
Only God knows, maybe she should pray about it!

1 Like

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Odunnu: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2011
What does she mean by 'ugly?'.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by fstranger3(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2011
Odunnu:

What does she mean by 'ugly?'.

People like me,geddit grin

OP: try trimming your mustache, do that, you just might see changes, ok. I am serious
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2011
OMG this is so shallow.
Sorry but your friend is shallow.

Those ugly guys according to her are asking her out because they think she is pretty.

A lot of hot guys I know do not go after really beautiful girls.

1 Like

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Pweety4me(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2011
rokiatu:

OMG this is so shallow.
Sorry but your friend is shallow.

Those ugly guys according to her are asking her out because they think she is pretty.

A lot of hot guys I know do not go after really beautiful girls.
I know but, a 'beautiful' person would start to wonder after a while why they only attract the one's they don't find attractive or suitable to their kind.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by adagz01(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2011
@topic,uglyness will be a thing of the past when she is in to them real time
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by yankite(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2011
msnigeria:

A colleague of mine expressed her concern to me some days ago but I didn't know exactly how to respond or what the real truth is. I personally admit that she is a pretty girl; I would rate her beauty on the scale of 8/10. She is also a nice and down to earth person. She's concerned that, most times, only ugly guys approach her and wants to know why. She said a lot of people commend her beauty and is surprised cute guys (or at least average looking ones) don't approach her. So, what do you guys think? Why do ugly guys approach pretty girls (not to say they shouldn't pursue beautiful things too, but this is just based on someone's personal concern), let's leave out "looks don't matter" in this issue please. Thanks!!!
Well like the saying goes"one mans food is anothers poising"just becuz ur freind is beautifull doesn't necessarily
means that she would get Desmond elliot to come ask her out,i mean that if she is more beautifull than that picture in your profile tho,but no to deviate from the point she might be blessed and have that wifey looks to most of this so called
"ugly" guys and most of them might just see inscribe on her face and personality wifee material but i guess she would rather show a cute guy who wants another beeping mate,under the pretence of falling for her,and mind you nobody is
ugly,cuz there is always someone out there who will see them differently,and FYI  U UR SELF PWEETY NO BE SMALL WITH

KILLER SMILE,I MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT UGLY GUY COMING TO HOLLA AT U grin grin grin wink
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2011
pleep:

haha let's not sugar coat this. "Ugly" attracts ugly and the poster is unaware that she is Infact considered ugly because people have lied to her. Telling her she it attractive.

Total mierda. undecided tongue I get men coming after me ranging from hideous to fine like Jamaican rum!  grin grin
but it is all about their taste. Both you and the poster make absolutely no sense. If a person is attracted to
another it has nothing to do with their own looks but rather who they are after.  
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Jenifa1: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2011
yankite:

Well like the saying goes"one mans food is anothers poising"just becuz your freind is beautifull doesn't necessarily
means that she would get Desmond elliot to come ask her out,i mean that if she is more beautifull than that picture in your profile tho,but no to deviate from the point she might be blessed and have that wifey looks to most of this so called
"ugly" guys and most of them might just see inscribe on her face and personality wifee material but i guess she would rather show a cute guy who wants another beeping mate,under the pretence of falling for her,and mind you nobody is
ugly,cuz there is always someone out there who will see them differently,and FYI  U your SELF PWEETY NO BE SMALL WITH

KILLER SMILE,I MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT UGLY GUY COMING TO HOLLA AT U grin grin grin wink

you have a good point.
@OP, maybe your friend's personality isn't flashy and more homely. She might be pretty but the way she acts and carries herself may put off the "pretty boys" or players.
like someone already said, like attracts like.

ex.
many of the so called hot guys are ugly/average to me. They just dress and act flashy and have confidence and that's what the women find attractive.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2011
Because the mirror in your room has bn giving you negative look impression. You need to get it change to examine if you re really pretty as you think you are. No offense shawty

1 Like

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by ediemafio(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2011
upload her pic lad, pmsl cry tongue
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2011
Because sometimes reality is harsher than what your girlfriends tell you.  grin
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by aminalib(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmaooo i was looking for the "like" button
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Blackteeth(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
Maybe it depends on where she girl circulates. If she circulates around Ajungle, she will get their type, and if she circulates around victoria island she will get their type too.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Beync(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
OP, ur friend is looking for flashy handsome boy abe undecided
She better look well and forget fine
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Tosinville(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2011
Blackteeth

Hey bro, u must be tipsy for saying that lmao!, so you mean there are some special areas in lagos where u can find the handsome and the ugly dudes?¿¿ If you're talking about attitudes with AJ folks then thats different but not with looks.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Blackteeth(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
Tonsinville, it is as simple as asking, between AJ and VI where will you find a higher population of handsome guys?
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by 190: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin This Blackteeth is Nairaland resident psychopath
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Tosinville(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
Blackteeth, lol you're using and uptown areas in a lag to compare the ghetto, i don't believe there's no place where you can't find beauty but victoria island is an uptown area where u can find the wealthy folks who takes care of themselves with money for their beauties to become flashy.

I believe if AJ guys are ok too with but stash to maintain themselves too, guy u go see enuf fine guys na.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
(press like on Mz. Dark's comment)
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by 190: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
It seems Terry G approached this OP recently undecided
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by kaymoney2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
Is terry G ugly I dont think so tongue tongue
or are you finner than terry G
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by 190: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
kay-money:

Is terry G ugly I dont think so tongue tongue
or are you finner than terry G
undecided undecided

Awww Kay-money you wan dull my swag!!
Pweety boy swag!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
LMAO@ Aminalib & Chima facebook addicts?  grin grin
I can't blame yall, me three!
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by 190: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^ Its mzdaRkskin

Everyone take COVER!!
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by obowunmi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
@ OP, how ugly is ugly ?

Are you confusing poor for ugly ? Because I know many women that flock after rich, fat, bald, storky, rich men and they never complain because he's rich.

I think u mean poor, not ugly. Naija babes sha!

1 Like

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by kaymoney2(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

Awww Kay-money you wan dull my swag!!
Pweety boy swag!! grin grin

Wey the swag you no get swagger jjoor  grin
Oya show me some of your  swag ooo  
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.