Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

"why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (24362 Views)

Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / Guys Only:how Shy Guys Approach Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Plutarch: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
@op
I hope u r not d lady in question sha.lol
However what makes a REAL MAN is far more than his looks.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by MrsChima(f): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
I almost said something.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by aminalib(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
speaking of Terry G, he is not handsome to me, HOWEVER his "swag" i hate that word, is def sexy, which makes him mucho sexy, plus i think he has a BIG, P, Personality grin
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by kandiikane(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2011
Let me bring this back to life.  grin

Odunnu:

What does she mean by 'ugly?'.

Since she talked about appearance- she means facially

fstranger3:

People like me,geddit grin

OP: try trimming your mustache, do that, you just might see changes, ok. I am serious

lol, this made me chuckle.

@OP, like Tpia wrote , Its a way of balancing the universe out. Atleast, if beauty marries ugly there will be less ugly people.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 12:27am On May 15, 2011
fine boi no too like stress. grin
Could be he took a look at her and is like, this one might be too into herself = too much stress.

But seriously, I dunno. undecided
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by lepasharon(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2011
mostly ugly old perverts approach me too
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by kandiikane(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2011
lepasharon:

mostly ugly[b] old perverts[/b] approach me too

I get quite a few of them but I just look at those who look loaded. smiley
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by 2sexy(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2011
Maybe its because most guys are scared of dating the extremely pretty ladies around except the bold. This I learned from "2 and a half man"
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by DaDoctor: 11:48am On May 16, 2011
PLEASE tell the concerned to look deeply at the below;

'WHATS HER DEFINITION OF 'UGLY GUYS'
and you look into this;

[b]'WAT WAS YOUR BASIS OF RATING HER 8/10'[/b]i sbeauty not in the eyes of the beholder?? or is that your personal rating, i say this cos ugly ladies seldom attract ugly guys, though exceptions exist
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by kpolli(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2011
did she do physics in skool

opposites attract
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by SALady(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2011
@OP me I understand your friends anguish. There is ugly and beautiful people in life as we may all know. Now if its only the ugly one's approaching me, I would  also be concerned, no one looks foward to dating an ugly person. Most people are attracted to the other by their looks firstly. But then again I have seen some of the hottest girls in the arms of the ugliest of ugly guys. So for now pick one with a f^*kn fabulous personality and enjoy the relationship.

You can just call him inner beauty. We dont call them ugly where I come from we call them inner beauty.

They say when life throws lemons at you, you make lemonade.   grin grin
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 17, 2011
Ugly guys, broke guys or ugly broke guys - which one? Cos i know you wouldn't be bordered if they were rich and butt ugly.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by enyinwa1: 2:17pm On May 17, 2011
poster u re right i have such experince too the ugly guys re rich why the fine guys re poor is a matter of choice there is always a price to pay
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by sexylogan(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2011
OP,

Post your friend's pic so that we can judge for ourselves her 'fineness' or the lack of it.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by rubi(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2011
@ Poster you can't find all the qualities you are looking for in a man sometimes you compromise if u find the basic ones that can make you happy. Most times handsome guys are full of themselves vise versa you might end up being a hero worshipper
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by MistadeRegal(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
You want a handsome guy? Get some clay and get to work....
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Richy4(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maybe the ones she called ugly are the ones that will last very long if she truly wants a relationship...

Maybe the handsome ones have seen that she is down to earth, good girl etc and they do not want to toy with her till they are ready to settle down..

maybe her dressing attracts ugly guys.. it's just like after building a nice house, u destroy it with an ugly paint... a poor man will be forced to ask how much was the house

there are so many maybe... . she should look for the one that applied to her.

But i will advise that she try and forget about superficial... it does not help any one
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by uzuede4(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op you are beautiful. Ugly guys love beautiful ladies. That's an established fact.
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by polymath01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
There is more to it than meet the eyes. She needs to dig deeper to unravel the mystery
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dude that's destiny calling her
Re: "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" by damoobaba: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
msnigeria:
A colleague of mine expressed her concern to me some days ago but I didn't know exactly how to respond or what the real truth is. I personally admit that she is a pretty girl; I would rate her beauty on the scale of 8/10. She is also a nice and down to earth person. She's concerned that, most times, only ugly guys approach her and wants to know why. She said a lot of people commend her beauty and is surprised cute guys (or at least average looking ones) don't approach her. So, what do you guys think? Why do ugly guys approach pretty girls (not to say they shouldn't pursue beautiful things too, but this is just based on someone's personal concern), let's leave out "looks don't matter" in this issue please. Thanks!!!

You're lying, it's not your colleague, it's you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Words Used By Women / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.