Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (4132 Views)

.v / Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by chinesedoll(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2006
I f ur girl should tell u she is pregnant and u have not even started ur life what will u do.
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by boladonas(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2007
i ll kiss her
congratulate her
and make love 2 her again

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by tEsLim(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2007
i ll kiss her
congratulate her
and make love 2 her again

kai!!! ha!!! That will result in second pregnancy or make she born twins grin
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Ayd: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2007
is she coming to meet me as the owner or just informing me

if am the owner it will be the right time she's telling

if she's just informing me just av no choice than to say congrats
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by kenshin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2007
grin Simple! I will congratulate her and tell her to go meet the father cos I have never slept with her! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Pomoh: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2007
Its unfair guys
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Pomoh: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2007
Its unfair guys!u need2 do the right tin at d good tymes
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by iice(f): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2007
I do that all the time, to scare them witless grin grin
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by 1star4ever(m): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2007
cool
This topic is not actually funny, it's reality:

Depending on the situation, I might say huh? Are you talking to me?

Ladies, you can never tell. Most of them may act cool and as if they really care about one guy. But if you watch closely, they got drama going with many guys. Some times, they have messed with so many guys that they don't even know who the father of their baby is.

I think that a lady should only be in a relationship with a guy when she can afford to raise a kid, I mean support a kid with out having to look for the father of the kid. Some times, it looks like some ladies have kids just to get child support. So guys watch out, that girl may be hanging around you for your cash.

For me, I aint got that much cash. So, I sent them a clear message that I don't have it. So, I don't have girls floating around me. I have too much bills to pay, and paying child support isn't a load I can carry right now.

Ladies, if you disagree, go figure.
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by omaaaf(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2007
iice
its not funny to do that all the time cos if u actually become pregnant, no one will accept respnsibility and u will be caught up in your own web.

cheesy cool

well, i hope i never make a chick that is not my wife pregnant cos it can distabilize the future. you will have to hustle more and you will be frestrated.
guys play safe[i][/i]
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Seun(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2007
I'll ask her how she discovered the secret of virgin birth
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by sillyboy(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2007
I'll check my pocket and financial balance!!! shocked shocked shocked  then, runaway to Iraq!

On a serious note. If the lady in question is d babe I intend marrying, I'll be glad. But if na one of these "salala" girls, I'll vehemently deny resposibility! cool
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by kateflow(f): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2007
sillyboy:

I'll check my pocket and financial balance!!! shocked shocked shocked  then, runaway to Iraq!

arabanko
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Hazeleyed(f): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2007
i did that to my boyfriend sometime ago and he totally freak out, i could swear he was always praying for it to happen, said he wanted it to be a girl with coloured eyes like mine,he won't even let me do nothing, at a point i started pitying him cos it wasn't true so i had to twist the story again to get the baby out of the picture, but i enjoyed all the care and attention.it actually made me want to get pregnant.
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2007
I'd welcome her with open arms, as long as it's mine, and there are no doubts.
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by karlken(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2007
I submit that it should depend on the guys age,financial predisposition,psychological maturity and marital status.At my present age(>30),financial status(stable),psyche(marriage bound),marital state(single) and if she is my dream woman,I,ll go pay her bride price and tie the nuptial knot stat! wink wink cool
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by sillyboy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ kateflow.

arabanko
What is the meaning of that? Am dead curious.

@ Hazel eyed.

Chai. laser-eyed, I just knew you could do something like that. What's the gain if the care you got went back to status quo?

I can guess the story line you used in getting the fake baby out of the painting grin lipsrsealed
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Soundmind(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2007
I do not pray or wish for such, but if it happens, wetin man go do?
If i am convinced am responsible for the pregnancy, i will keep the pregnancy if i do not want to marry the lady, i will take good care of her till my child grow. if it is the one i want to marry, i will go on and marry her. If i am not ready for marriage then, i will take care of her, then get ready and bring her in, then the party will start officially, no MC wanted.
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Hazeleyed(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2007
@silly,,u don find me come here abi,follow follow,

and do not,i repeat,do not call me laser-eyes again oooo, just warning u,

and what exactly do u think could have been the story to get the baby ou of the picture, ehnn, no find my trouble ooo,
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by sillyboy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ lazer (oops sorry) Havel eyed.

and what exactly do u think could have been the story to get the baby ou of the picture, ehnn, no find my trouble ooo,

You could do that unintentionally while you were doing sit-ups or skipping exercises u suddenly develop interest in!!! very easy grin grin wink

I like u sha. Mo like e gan!! grin (u smart)
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Hazeleyed(f): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2007
hahahahahaha, very close to the story.hnmmm something like that shaa,

if u stop calling me lase eyes we could be friends, atleast i don notice u reach that point, abi no be wetin u dey find before, Agbaya, why u no go like me?i be girl,u be boy, likeness is inevitable on ur part, olodo, stop following me everywhere ooo, especially if u are calling me laser eye, silly willy
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by sillyboy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2007
I guess my guess is good. Would u mind sharing the story? grin wink

I'll stop calling you laser eyed but you'll have to pardon me whenever i have "slip of fingers" .
atleast i don notice u reach that point,
ehenn so you don dey notice since  cool cool wink. Okay me sef don dey notice you. I thought we were friends before, never knew we will just be starting undecided
why u no go like me?i be girl,u be boy, likeness is inevitable on your part, olodo,

Believe me, it's not my fault. and am no agbaya ooo. "Am just 18 with 42years experience" and that "thing" neva grow old wink
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Hazeleyed(f): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2007
18 yrs!!!!!meeennn,u are justa boy, anyways i'll forgive u at least now i know u are just a kid and kids make mistakes, not to worry we are friends oh, but silly ur picture suggests that u are much older than 18, we are friends now remember so no lying, but if truly u are 18,then i must say u not only have the 42yrs experience,u look it too, hahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by iice(f): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2007
omaaaf:

iice
its not funny to do that all the time because if u actually become pregnant, no one will accept respnsibility and u will be caught up in your own web.

Ahhhh accept responsibility? Sorry its not my own web, it takes two to tango. . .and obviously i didnt make that baby by ownself grin grin Sorry, the people who know me, know me. . .and most importantly 'get' me. . .not bothered if others don't. . .they can go understand someone else cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by sillyboy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Hazel eyed.

This is the second time I'll be typing this! angry I did it earlier and one *looks at my back* naughty lady came around and wipe it off! angry

Am definately not 18. That's why I put my statement in quote
"Am just 18 with 42years experience"
. Am between 26 and 28yrs. That picture you were refering to was taken some years back while I was in year 3 @ the University.

We are friends now but you'll have to stop insulting me anywhere on Nairaland. Even if I say naughty and silly things. Agree? wink
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by Hazeleyed(f): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
ok silly, am glaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd u are not 18.geezzzz!!!!!!!!!!i for just pass out,

anyways,i agree to be your friend but when u say naughty and silly things be sure to get some from me.afterall i won't let a brother tow the wrong part talk more of a friend(u), that's what friends are for,right, so buddy we look out for each other now,,abi u no like am like that?
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by jesusfreak(f): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2007
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by stephanay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2007
i don't know what i'd do if i got pregnant, outside marriage i wont kill d baby of course but id prolly die of worry!

my b/f and were making love one day and he almost forgot to wear d rubber

i was like omg are u trying to get me pregnant or what?!!! and he was like

that's not a bad idea, it will be my baby

of course he wore d rubber as soon as i gave him a severe stare
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by osereka(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2007
DILOGUE

GIRLFRIEND; osereka, am pregnant
OSEREKA ; wetin be dat?
GIRLFRIEND; I say I don get belle
OSEREKA ; na who give you the belle
GIRLFRIEND; wetin you mean? na you now!
OSEREKA ; eh hennn what of the other guys wey de shag you too? eh? like sillyboy, opuro,seun ,etC
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by osereka(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2007
DIALOGUE

GIRLFRIEND;  osereka, am pregnant
OSEREKA  ; wetin be dat?
GIRLFRIEND;  I say I don get belle
OSEREKA    ; na who give you the belle
GIRLFRIEND; wetin you mean? na you now!
OSEREKA   ; eh hennn what of  the other guys wey de shag you too? eh? like sillyboy, opuro,seun ,etC
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2007
hhm how come my condom tear abi wetin. GUYS PLAY SAFE PLEASE
Re: If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant by sillyboy(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2007
*Silly suddenly burst in*

Sillyboy: No be me ooo

Osereka: Why u think say no be you?

Pregnant Girl: Hehe hehe hehe (crying)

Seun: Pregnant girl sorry oo (looking so worried)

Sillyboy: Am sure it wasn't me!! I only "knocked" but never "entered"!

Oseraka: Are u sure? Why d girl dey call your name when I dey "Fire" am?

All except Oseraka: So you "fire" am?!!!!!! (shouts)
*Oseraka look lost*

Pregnant Girl: Oga Silly no "enter" my "shop". Na Oga Oseraka and Oga Seun enter my "shop" cry cry eh eh eh eh (Crying)

Sillyboy: *kneeling down thanking God*

Pregnant Girl: Na Oga Oseraka "enter" my "shop" pass!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Folllow Ur Guy To A Bukka? / Why He Wun't Use CDs ......must Read / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.