Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Inlaw First Task - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inlaw First Task (658 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlaw First Task by lannre(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2011
my Inlaw never attend our naming ,just last Friday, my wife immediate senior brother is to wed this Saturday 5th , we have spend a lot for our own party too, ow they want her to buy the aso ebi by force, even want her to come to the party with our 10 old day baby. I cant but laugh and wonder where that tot came from, even when they did nt attend our naming. Now ! do I break a bank for that or plan ahead on how to feed my family. My senior brother will be having a Quran graduation ceremony for his daughter that same day. I just seek a good advice here as I respect the most senior a lot (he do respect me too) and will not want a clash. I allow "moderation" to be part of my concept and dont know how to impress anyone (even my humble self)

Thank you
Re: Inlaw First Task by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
Scratches head
Re: Inlaw First Task by obowunmi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2011
My advice, no matter how annoying and inconsiderate they get, be at peace with the inlaws.
Re: Inlaw First Task by Outstrip(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
I think you should go to the wedding. Your wife might not be able to go though even though it is her brother. I would not take my 10 day old baby out of the house especially to something like a wedding with all the germs from people.
Re: Inlaw First Task by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2011
//
Re: Inlaw First Task by lannre(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Believe me you are all wonderful people, I am appreciating every bit of your advice, I planned to move out of the house as early as 6am to my brother place- help him with stuffs, then leave around 12 noon or there about for the wedding. You are all appreciated. God is your Fortress.
Re: Inlaw First Task by Damysa(f): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2011
Good step u are taking, but how about ur wife? hope she is not raising any eyebrow about not going

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Reception Hall At Ikeja? / Sexual Abuse: The Concluding Part / How To Make A Foot Mat From Old Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.