Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. (21475 Views)

Unilag Early Childhood Education Department Gets Her First 1st Class Graduate / Why University Of Abuja Law Student Found Dead In Hotel / OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 2:53am On Feb 28, 2011
ramano. you ask why university of ilorin was rated first 1st in Nigeria.

you are wrong while i was in ilorin , for 3 years ilorin came top in engineering quiz in nigeria. if you have first class or upper from ilorin.  Oil companies are going to pick you first than even first class from any school in nigeria.

Look go there and see the facilities on ground in ilorin. dont stay on the internet.

University of ilorin is the first University in Nigeria to own a radio station.
University of ilorin is the first University in Nigeria and west africa to offer bachelor of engineering b. eng.

University of ilorin is the first University in Nigeria and west africa to offer MBBS program in medicine.

University of ilorin is the only university in Nigeria design to allow disable student.

University of ilorin is the first university in Nigeria to build a football stadium on campus.

Even the  automatic gate at the governor office and traffic lights in ilorin city then was been run as a project from the engineering faculty of the University.

uniIlorin  attempted to launch a rocket into space before. You may still find this there. If they have not removed it.  University of Ilorin has an observator. 

Do you know what an observator is. An observatory is a location with equipment permanently mounted for the purpose of observing the sky and celestial events for scientific study. do you know another university that has that in nigeria.??

This is how each department looks like
This is civil engineering department.

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 2:54am On Feb 28, 2011
university pond

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2011
how the halls looks like

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:00am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:01am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:02am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:03am On Feb 28, 2011
biochemistry
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:04am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:11am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:13am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:14am On Feb 28, 2011
more

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2011
more

physics education

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:17am On Feb 28, 2011
university of ilorin poultry

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:18am On Feb 28, 2011
university of ilorin nursery

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:19am On Feb 28, 2011
university of ilorin nursery

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:33am On Feb 28, 2011
so you see university of ilorin.

zoo inside the university

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8l6KrR936s&feature=player_embedded#at=11
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by pwiz(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2011
Nice view
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by ekubear1: 4:12am On Feb 28, 2011
That is not bad at all.
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2011
I cant believe this is a nigerian government owned school, that is not to say I'll not ensure my children do not study outside this country, the school is fine but what is the quality of their academia
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2011
viva oba abdulrahman

this is the mans legacy

he was vc from i forget - 2002 or thereabouts

there was a real cabal running things in the school - they sent him a clear message, the day he resumed, a six foot snake was waiting in his office.

he had a tumultous term, with strikes every session.

but in the end he prevailed, and unilorin is better for it
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
if na becos of structures the uni was rated 1st then they no try at all. me feel OAU structures are far more superior than that of ilorin
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by deebsman1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
What is the meaning of all this? Where is 'ATTACK' = human feaces that normally litters almost everywhere? This is nothing but work of modern cameras. How many departments share this so called beautiful structures on d average? what percentage of d students can their mushroom hostels accomodate on d average? Pls stop all ds 'Bragados' and d mgt of d institution should focus on something better, than self praising.
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
Demdem:

if na becos of structures the uni was rated 1st then they no try at all. me feel OAU structures are far more superior than that of ilorin
Definitely not because of structure. That OAU leads teh pack in terms of structure, followed by ABU, is not a matter for debate.
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
how can you compare OAU old 50 year building to ilorin

i said the building of the university of ilorin are 1 story building because it is the only university in nigeria and west africa design for people who are disable and able body people. the other universities in nigeria, do not have facilities for disable people.

please verify this information from the nigeria universities commission. that is the reason why , the universit of ilorin has not be  building more than 1 storey.

the university of ilorin was designed for able and disable people. the only one in nigeria, and west africa and likely the whole of africa.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSZ6h47ELc2IMLYJqM-fJt_5rS_D4X7DVDueFbPnUavzwkzqlJ2w[/img]

Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Demdem(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^ av u been to OAU b4?
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by shevalync: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
I graduated from UNILORIN in 2006,was there in January for about 30 days on official assignment from my office.in term of structure so many things have changed since 2006 but still no where near OAU n ABU. I think the rating is some kind of political,perhaps because they v been running an uninterrupted academic calender for quite some time. man power and facilities is still same if not worse. oh! most of their exams is based on cbt (computer based test) and they now use finger print access control system in their hostels.
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by rebranded(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
Becomrich = Next VC of Unilorin grin
Re: Ramano: You Ask Why University Of Ilorin Was Rated First 1st In Nigeria. by Becomrichn: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2011
th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: 19 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Year / Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.