Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! (3137 Views)

See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by rumomonga(m): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2011
my girlfriend sees nothing wrong in cheating on me. the relationship is now two years and a month old. i have been enduring throughout. whenever i lay complain about her cheating on me, the response i get is "whats there, this person is JUST my friend" this was the same phrase she used before i caught her with a friend of my friend doing the THING about 3 months ago. But the problem am having now is that sometimes she acts as if without me she would never live to see the next minute, she has been caring and moderately supportive. i need your opinions Nairalanders, with due respect
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 3:31am On Feb 28, 2011
You are under a curse

Tomorrow get an egg, smash it on your head

look to the skies, ( say 2 God i commit my spirit ) and Jump in front of a moving trailer

Then the curse would be broken  undecided

In this present age, your GF is using you as a bootay cleaner and ure saying ure enduring

Its guys like u that gives men a bad name, KICK HER ASSS TO THE CURBS
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2011
^lool

@OP Get rid of her if u like urself. . .(then again that's my opinion so no bad egg should feel he can judge me on dis biatches!)
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2011
rumomonga:

my girlfriend sees nothing wrong in cheating on me. the relationship is now two years and a month old. i have been enduring throughout. whenever i lay complain about her cheating on me, the response i get is "whats there, this person is JUST my friend" this was the same phrase she used before i caught her with a friend of my friend doing the THING about 3 months ago. But the problem am having now is that sometimes she acts as if without me she would never live to see the next minute, she has been caring and moderately supportive. i need your opinions Nairalanders, with due respect
undecided undecided angry
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by MrsChima(f): 4:11am On Feb 28, 2011
Wait a minute! You caught your girlfriend fucking another man AND YOU STILL WITH HER?

(writing a letter to Seun)
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by aminalib(f): 4:15am On Feb 28, 2011
ur a a dumb asss, stay with her, she may be cheating on u as u type this heartfelt message
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by jasman1: 4:48am On Feb 28, 2011
I wonder the type of advice you're expecting to hear. You know, I have heard the word MUMU a lot, sometimes its misused. Do you think, maybe, just maybe you might be a MUMU? Goodluck with your CHEATER girl friend.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Pweety4me(f): 4:53am On Feb 28, 2011
^Lo how funni! undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by silentc(m): 5:52am On Feb 28, 2011
190:

look to the skies, ( say 2 God i commit my spirit ) and Jump in front of a moving trailer

Man!!! You cracked me up there!  grin grin grin
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by HaveSense1(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2011
Nothing to see here guys. OP is too dumb to live.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Dyt(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2011
op sounds lyk she foots d bills
sorry man
still b d cool dude u r
she ll nt do it again
u hear
ebot
unam ikot
useme
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Odunnu: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2011
For once i'll advice that you dump the chic if you dont want to die prematurely
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by chika98: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2011
How amazing would that be? A man that lets you piss about and still come back to him
Duh!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2011
OP, My hands re shaking ryt now, i can't believe someone can be this dumb!!!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola1:

OP, My hands re shaking ryt now, i can't believe someone can be this dumb!!!
angry angry angry

your hands are always shaking
have you eaten at all today grin
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2011
which kin thng b dat nao

No!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by justlook: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2011
OP, u really need liberation & self emacipation from poverty, This chic is bleeping around & you re still patching the relationship??

Is she responsible for your upkeep?
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola1:

which kin thng b dat nao

No!

cos your hands are always shakin angry angry
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2011
mschew. . .
don't cross my path again

OP,
Dump her and don't be so dumb
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2011
im standing in your path

now beat me undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2011
i mean it. . .if u CANNOT be nice for once, don't talk to me. . .

OP
Give us updates nah
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2011
but im generally not nice angry angry

OP
Have u seen any trailer yet undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by scottN(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2011
@Poster
if u like continue to place sentiments b4 common sense M-U-M-U mtschewwwwwww!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2011
@OP are u not a man? I hope she no thief that ur manliness with her shankolo. Oya get ur manliness quick quick make u waka dey go.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2011
*kisses 190 roughly*
That's about it, now leave my way and don't cross my path.
Chaio
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2011
Hmmn. . . Anoda Hyke under a Spell! shocked shocked shocked

Take heart Poster, u're on way to Destruction, lacks Manly Attitude :-/
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola1:

*kisses 190 roughly*
That's about it, now leave my way and don't cross my path.
Chaio

Ah Ahh!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2011
Guapo, didn't u see me??
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Oops! Ma bad Darling embarassed

* Rushes n gives her a Bear Hug then a Kiss *

So no busy stuff Today? undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2011
Leave me!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2011
Ok, lets not Derail a Poor Cheated guy's thread, mind coming ova to our space? smiley
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Omolola1(f): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2011
sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Bites Someone Pennis In Lagos / PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife 200 Naira To Cook Jollof Rice And Fish / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.