Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life (7316 Views)

My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2011
Sleeping and waking up with the same person for the rest of your life is the romantic dream of lovers and millions have been doing so since Adam and Eve. But not all romantic dreams come true as millions of single parents and separated lovers can testify today.

How do you know that a particular person would be the right man or woman to sleep and wake with for the rest of your life without being bored or tired of the person?

It was only once that I saw my my father and mother of blessed memory quarreling and sleeping apart in the same room until they died and I wished for such a beautiful and wonderful marriage when I was growing up since they gave me a happy childhood. And the only Nigerian lady I can sleep and wake up with for the rest of my life has been my close friend for 14 years now. But I believe in free love and may not end up with only one mother of my children. So, I do not see myself sleeping and waking up with the same woman for the rest of my life.

I did it for two months with the lady I was engaged to 12 years ago and I was happy. But we separated, because she did not want the kind of big picture life I wanted. She was not fashionable enough and wanted a simple Nigerian life that was not romantic enough for me. Three other young ladies also fell by the way side after her. And I have decided to dump monogamy for good and I now prefer to sleep and wake up with at least four different women from four different continents.

Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Omolola1(f): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2011
Ok. just make sure u pray b4 u go to bed
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Pennywise(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2011
Are we talking day-time sleep or night time sleep?
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2011
I don tire oh. See as em just dey sleep without even bother say wetin dey keep me awake? Yeye Naija man. Hiss. I go waka oh!

Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by MrCork17: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2011
HELL NOOOOO, ermm,, ok, i aint gots one yet!! angry
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by seedord247(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2011
I can wait for these but i have never find Mrs Right
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Dyt(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^ look arnd n u shall find
yh its always bn my drm 2 wake up everymornin n c d man dat s taken ova my hrtbt
baby i miss u somuch
mbok i wan c u s bad
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by seedord247(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Dyt

Afuru gin na ya
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ i dont spk in tongue boi
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by seedord247(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
Grandma i'm only telling you that I lost you.
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
oh boi
dats y u nefa find who lofe u na
comot u dey block me
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by seedord247(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
Grandma If i dey block you wait make Dangote Trailer con Hug you na. . . . . msheeeewww
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Dyt(f): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
pushes him on his head
o boi
park well
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
Man in the picture: You no dey tire?
Woman in the picture: Tire ke? Wetin you don do? Na life sentence oh! We have more decades to go for life. I beg, three more rounds. You are too massive and I want more jo.

Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by MsPotato(f): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Man in the picture: You no dey tire?
Woman in the picture: Tire ke? Wetin you don do? Na life sentence oh! We have more decades to go for life. I beg, three more rounds. You are too massive and I want more jo.

what an imagination!!! shocked shocked shocked

@ Topic,

he likes me on his chest otherwise he likes to spoon hug me. As for me, I am not that romantic and his body is to hot for me at times (I am afterall the Ice Girl meaning I can sleep without blanket under air conditioning system and fan all join one go) and I love jogging under the snow with my shirt and shorts!) grin grin grin so i would prefer if he sleep on his side and I sleep on mine tongue
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Dsense(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
Sigh**
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by MsPotato(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2011
D-sense:

Sigh**

Is this sigh for me or sumone else?
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Dsense(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
No!! cheesy
For others undecided
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by MsPotato(f): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
ok thank you!
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
Don't believe any Nigerian girl claiming to be a virgin without proof. And if she cannot prove it, tell her to just SHUT UP. Being a virgin does not make anyone holier than non-virgins. Any guy who is looking for a virgin to marry after banging other babes is just a bloody idiot.
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Kenistry(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
gud 4u bt diz is d shortest way 2 early grave, wake up oh dreamer!
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
Not sure about marriage, bn single is the sweetest thing.
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
Better than waking up with various strangers for the rest of your life I think undecided
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by Pweety4me(f): 1:36am On Mar 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

what an imagination!!! shocked shocked shocked

I wondered. . . . cheesy
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by tomnmenace(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
D way I feel rit nw....
I dunt kno if I can trully lurf a girl
I kno I can show much care for any nice-to-be-with babe
So chopping gbegiri only for d rest of ......

mstcheeewwwww!!
Re: Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life by BigBro(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2013
d tin dey scare me oooo, I wonder how e go be like...Persistent prayer na de solution so dat 1 go get better person to settle down with...

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should Couples Have S£x? / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive / Savage Trap Queen Last S£x Video Before She Quit 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.