Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? (87594 Views)

Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rihanna Pregnant For Chris!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by FaithLeha: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
i have just read that gene nnaji and Rita Dominic is having a big fight over one guy based in maybe ireland,London or Portugal, it was said that Rita was hes former girl friend, but later the guy mate gene and they both started out, now the guy want to have a wedding with gene in Portugal and Rita is saying no, no, no, that he wants he's guy back.
GENEVIEVE,

updated on sunday 24-June-2007
the guy Name na Christopher chinedu obukwelu, no be francis obikwelu, the Chris worked with minaj television for Nigeria but now he base for London, and get one mansion for Portugal, i hear say na one of our excellency wife give am that house when them date, but i never confirm that one.i hear say person dey act as Chris for this nairaland, na fake oo, be that one, beware ooooo, i beg any body wey know this Chris or Rita make them ask them the true story me self i wan know.

updated 26th June
I hear say this bobo wey be Chris chined obukwelu dey come back for nija, to come sign one deal with one media house for make we dey watch premiership for our country Nigeria, Na person wey know the  senior sister (Ada)wey base for America hit us this gist, he say the bobo dey come back for July 22nd via BA, and gene don dey prepare where the bobo go stay, and Dominic don tell the bobo say them go stay for Abuja, but the sister don talk say him brother go stay for the family house, 6 days wey he go spend for our country nija, for all of una wey dey talk abuse me, una no agree when them tell una say Liz Benson be eEvangelist anyway na my latest be this.who know gene, who know Dominic, who know Chris, make them help me ask for more story this one past hollywood.

updated 14th jJuly
I waited to pay respect to the lost of Dominic father who died in London,Rita i sympathize with you, take heart, anyway i hear say the bobo no dey pick gene phone calls again because him believe say the matter don turn from  private issue to  public concern, at least we for nairaland don hear,but him still dey talk to rita sha, the wist for the story be say person send me email for my email address,the guy say he base for london and warn me make i no call him name ooo, he talk say, him dey see the bobo for London and the bobo dey date the vice president of Ghana's daughter wey her name be Priscilla say both of them dey for London dey share things, and gene dey plan to go London to go confirm the torie, i beg make una ask am for me when una see am for airport, if i dey lie, a be na ghana lady go take our nija bobo again?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jossylala(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2007
hello.are u really sure about wat u are saying?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by cuteass1(f): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2007
@ poster

Thanks for the latest gossip . . you by any chance work at "daily news"? tongue grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Seun(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
Rumor mongering is bad for you. Anyway, where did you read this. Give us the source, so we can enjoy the drama!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by chrisokw: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2007
Did I tell you that? Be careful how you gossip with my name. Gbeborun

Chris Obikwelu.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by anabell(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ poster

Thanks for the latest gossip . . you by any chance work at "daily news"? [list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by cashflowpc(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
Niger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y now??

Rumors are spread by morons
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by temmyabby(f): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2007
ummmmh juicy gist, lol grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by cuteass1(f): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
chrisokw:

Did I tell you that? Be careful how you gossip with my name. Gbeborun

Chris Obikwelu.

Wait oo, don't tell me you're the highly wanted Chris??

How great, now we can hear from the "horse's mouth grin So tell us, which part of the allegation or should i say rumour is true?? tongue grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by 9ja4eva: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2007
Amebo.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by chiogo(f): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2007
chris what? lmao. who that be? *quickly leaves*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by miky(m): 5:01am On Jun 24, 2007
the fastest nigerian athlethe ever, he runs for portugal third fastest in the world.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by 9ja4eva: 5:05am On Jun 24, 2007
Dts Francis Obikwelu nt Ch,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by MP007(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2007
how many guys is genevieve dating . i thought she was linked to the son of ghanina president, one time to atiku , now this guy , why is she acting like a BITCH? cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by 9ja4eva: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2007
All na tori

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by hajifish(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2007
9ja4ever,
do you mean the same Franc obikwulu that run for Portugal?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by mellow(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2007
Evil Spirit begatt Romur mongers
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by FaithLeha: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2007
the guy name na christopher chinedu obukwelu, no be francis obikwelu, the chris worked with minaj television for nigeria but now he base for london, and get one mansion for portugal, i hear say na one of our excellency wife give am that house when them date, but i never confirm that one.i hear say person dey act as chris for this nairaland, na fake oo, be that one, beware ooooo, i beg any body wey know this chris or rita make them ask them the true story me self i wan know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by joey22(f): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2007
them say, you say, i hear say na him spoil nigeria.why dont you get down to some serious business instead of spreading rumours.anyway if the story is true,i dont blame the two of the.the guy must really be prince charming to have two big girls fighting over him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by minto(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2007
Sometime ago for obodo Lagos, man pickin no fit buy newspaper and NEPA often blocks the option of listening to radio and tv, I swear na this kind source I dey gather information.The presenter go don add and commot some details, the tory go come dey smooth. E dey sweet for my ears walahi, so make una sofrey hit the guy make im for bring more.
Faith Leha, carry go joo, I dey enjoy you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by 9ja4eva: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2007
hajifish:

9ja4ever,
do you mean the same Franc obikwulu that run for Portugal?

No hes nt d one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by uchetobi(f): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2007
undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Everbright(f): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2007
aproko cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by whiteroses(f): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
this has to be the worst rumour of thousands of rumour on nairaland. abi kiwa ni gbogbo eri ti awon eyan n kiwa yii, ejo e ma fun wa ni radarada mo ni nairaland ki ede fi genevieve sile se ohun ni kan ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Beline(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2007
can we for once stop gossipping and get something better to do?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by fesse(f): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2007
Faith Leha or whatever you call yourself. why not look for a better topic than to pucknose into people`s affair. as a girl it will not help you at all. stop gossiping people please. we should mind how we post topics to this forum.

tongue watch it very carefully.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by cuju: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
how many guys is genevieve dating . i thought she was linked to  the son of ghanina president, one time to atiku ,  now this guy ,  why is she acting like a BITCH? 

Did you bother confirming your sources before calling names  For all you know, it might not be true.

@topic
Dont think its worth a pinch of salt.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by oberon(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
angryGet a life dude
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by hotfarams(f): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hello, but i thought that Genevieve Nnaji was in love with Ramsey Nouah. As we are all aware, she is the only lady that he deep kisses in his movies, the other ladies just gets a peck on the lips. Help me out here somebody, are these two in love?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by mee(f): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
I hear Genevieve is now a grandmother. Her Son's wife gave birth two weeks ago. shocked like we actually care!!! Rubbish!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by nikynike(f): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
@hotfarams We are still considering the first gossip and you are adding yours too.

We should stop all these criticisms and gossips.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Carlosein(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
u pple continue wit d gossip and u wil hear dat it was not ur great grand dad dat born u only the land lord was wt ur great grand mum once grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.