Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? (87586 Views)

Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rihanna Pregnant For Chris!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by shakiera: 3:26am On Feb 28, 2010
this is so stupid genevieve go and fight whit i stupid lady llike her please i big off you stop telling lies are else someting wil happen very bad angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by flexystar(f): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
i wont talk much because the poster already has stated that he or she does not know where the guy in question is based he is even guessing so i cant tell or comment any more about this story.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by mamagee3(f): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
False news, never happened.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2010
Then what is the thread doing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jamolomo(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
genny no get shame at all she wan chris,son of vice president of ghana,d banj,atiku,ramsey noah
omo dis gurl na slah cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2010
jamolomo:

genny no get shame at all she wan chris,son of vice president of ghana,d banj,atiku,ramsey noah
omo dis gurl na slah cheesy cheesy
I've noticed most of your replies are always anti-genny (I'm not saying you have to like her)
but even on threads that don't involve her or mention her name at all.
and you seriously believe this crap?
ha ha ha hayyy. . .whatever.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jamolomo(f): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I've noticed most of your replies are always anti-genny (I'm not saying you have to like her)
but even on threads that don't involve her or mention her name at all.
and you seriously believe this crap?
ha ha ha hayyy. . .whatever.

i wud it believe becos no fucking random person wud start chatting shit bout her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2010
jamolomo:

i wud it believe becos no bleeping random person wud start chatting poo bout her
they do all the time!! its called THE TABLOIDS!! and besides, there is no source to this rumor. . . so. . .?
do you really believe everything people say about celebrities?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Joseph6(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2010
jamolomo:

i wud it believe becos no bleeping random person wud start chatting poo bout her
R u still tryin 2 convince pple dat u're nt a man? Genny hater oshi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by shilling(f): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2010
Envy will seriously dry you out sister. . . you know who you are - you don't have to like Genevieve, just stop hating unnecessarily, gosh!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jamolomo(f): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
u r just too senseless and shilling y on earth wud i envy a woman dat has got no pride omfg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Joseph6(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
@ jamolomo
Thnk God i hv ur pic. It'll give me so much joy wen ur relatives start dyin from strange illnesses.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by platinumnk(f): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
Joseph6:

@ jamolomo
Thnk God i hv your pic. It'll give me so much joy wen your relatives start dyin from strange illnesses.
Back to Sender! imagine! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jamolomo(f): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2010
ha ha that is an empty threat for the word of my lord says touch not my anointed or do my prophet no harm infact i stand on Christ the solid rock,i deep my mouth into the covenant of the blood of Jesus and rest my back on d cross of Christ let the consuming fire that consumed the prophets of Baal consume you in Jesus name i overcome wit holy ghost because as far as i am in Christ there is commendation for it is a pity u bear a christian name BACK TO THE SENDER and i cant stop laughing it funny 

@platinumnk thanks for the concern may god return your lost glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by platinumnk(f): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2010
jamolomo:

Amen! kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Joseph6(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2010
jamolomo:

ha ha that is an empty threat for the word of my lord says touch not my anointed or do my prophet no harm infact i stand on Christ the solid rock,i deep my mouth into the covenant of the blood of Jesus and rest my back on d cross of Christ let the consuming fire that consumed the prophets of Baal consume you in Jesus name i overcome wit holy ghost because as far as i am in Christ there is commendation for it is a pity u bear a christian name BACK TO THE MY FAMILY and i cant stop laughing it funny 

B.TCH
Nw u remember God, u must be a joke. U tink u're annointed shey? we'll c abt dat. Gud luck on d last dayz u'll c ur family!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jamolomo(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2010
nah dis is an empty threat i remeba god everyday and i read mai bible so u r just a joker and if u try anything funnny i call upon the consuming fire of god to consume yu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Joseph6(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
jamolomo:

nah dis is an empty threat i remeba god everyday and i read mai bible so u r just a joker and if u try anything funnny i call upon the consuming fire of god to consume yu
Dear if i wir u i'd start savin 4 hospital billz! We shall c huz d joke @ d end. Consumin fire my a.s.s! Hater oshi!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by jamolomo(f): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2010
;Dc let me tell yuu i dont need to start saving hospital bills u r d 1 and moreso u dont v mai pic cus u cant copy ot 4rm profle wait and wen the consuming fire of the lord starts wiv yuu wen u start trying cus am an eagle of god shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by tobbyville(f): 5:33am On Dec 20, 2010
lol na wa o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by Nakele(f): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
OOOOHHHHH, phullleezzzzzzz, this is an old story,,,,,,,pls give us a break pipo,,,,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by meme2(f): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
RITA DOMINIC IS A NICE GIRL . [flash=200,200]http://>:([/flash]IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO GO TAKE A BOOK AND READ . IF YOU CAN. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? by blackbeau1(f): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2011
me:story,story. Nairalanders: story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.