Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Just Got Her Text Message! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got Her Text Message! (2102 Views)

Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text / Girlfriend Swallowed Cellphone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Text Me / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Her Text Message! by timmyoj(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
had dis gurl whom i dated 4 about a yr tho we had bin friends for over 2yrs.we had a lot of issues n misunderstndins n finaly i broke it up 2009,tho we talk once in a while n she neva stopd sayin angryily dat i broke her heart.we both had a sweet rlatnship evn tho it was distant.Must say i stil got feelins 4 her.Now she jst sent me a text ask4n me 2 listen 2 incomplete by backstreet boys,what culd she want?
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
timmyoj:

had dis gurl whom i dated 4 about a yr tho we had  bin friends for over 2yrs.we had a lot of issues n misunderstndins n finaly i broke it up 2009,tho we talk once in a while n she neva stopd sayin angryily dat i broke her heart.we both had a sweet rlatnship evn tho it was distant.Must say i stil got feelins 4 her.Now she jst sent me a text ask4n me 2 listen 2 incomplete by backstreet boys,what culd she want?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my own babe called me and asked me to listen to KE RE WA by zoo-le-zoo
what could she want  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by pwiz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
My own chicka as me to play QUEEN OF MY HEART-west life what could she want? cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by obowunmi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
My chick called and said to listen to: mofe do e, mo fe doko-- sho ma do mi"

I texted her back, and said Ill think about it.
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by r231(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
my own tell me say make i listen to SO GONE by MONICA cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by iyatrustee(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
Even ma own boo texted and told me to listen to Lionel Richie's Sexual Healing. what could he want angry angry grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by r231(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

Even ma own boo texted and told me to listen to Lionel Richie's Sexual Healing. what could he want angry angry grin

Nurse grin cheesy
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by iyatrustee(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
As in Night nurse? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Odunharry(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
mine said i shud listen to Redeem praise.
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by r231(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

As in Night nurse? shocked shocked shocked shocked

overnight NURSE cheesy grin cheesy CUS HE NEEDS SEXUAL HEALING grin grin

Odunharry:

mine said i shud listen to Redeem praise.

you need JESUS grin grin grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by breathless(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy L W K M D o o oo o ooo o
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by yusuf2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
timmyoj:

had dis gurl whom i dated 4 about a yr tho we had  bin friends for over 2yrs.we had a lot of issues n misunderstndins n finaly i broke it up 2009,tho we talk once in a while n she neva stopd sayin angryily dat i broke her heart.we both had a sweet rlatnship evn tho it was distant.Must say i stil got feelins 4 her.Now she jst sent me a text ask4n me 2 listen 2 incomplete by backstreet boys,what culd she want?
she's trying to tell u that she's no longer into boys, just men. wink
@ Others, y re u guys imitating the OP?
well just got a text myself, it says "Baby, listen to Luv in this club by Usher"
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by iyatrustee(f): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^ lie! the text i sent you reads: ogogoro dey like woman, if you shack am you go high tongue tongue tongue
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Meldrick(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
LesbianBoy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my own babe called me and asked me to listen to KE RE WA by zoo-le-zoo
what could she want wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Hope you understand the message she is passing to you. When you leave her at home, another man sneaks into your house and they both do ke re wa. grin grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by yusuf2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^ lie! the text i sent you reads: ogogoro dey like woman, if you shack am you go high tongue tongue tongue
iya, ekun ojo meta, shey da da ni?
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by iyatrustee(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
yusuf_@:

iya, ekun ojo meta, shey da da ni?

i dey like dele grin grin grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by kokoye(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
I just got my own text message

'mo fe gba kondo o . .kondo o kondo o, mo fe wo commando o . . . mo ti ra burantashi o o o . . . ma worry nipa rubber o o o o'

grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by yusuf2(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

i dey like dele grin grin grin
and i sure say u stand like stanley grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Woke4all(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
THREAD grin

Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by kaycrystal(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
hw funny can u folks get on here?? the op nids to know what to do with his babe, and u guys here are coming up with dem crazy posts!
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by livedit(f): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
To me it sounds like she is having extreme difficulties moving on with her life. By you two still in constant contact, that is why she is having this difficulty. If it was truly over between you two then it should be over. That is why she or you haven't moved on with your lives. So I think if you two don't plan on getting back together as a "couple", then you should let her go so that she can release you from her heart. Why prolong the hurt? It will only get worse. Here are the lyrics for you to this song my friend:

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can't find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess

I tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I'd try to go on like I never knew you

I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

I'd try to go on like I never knew you

Incomplete
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by dabrake(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
i told mine 2 listen to nigeria jagajaga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Omolola1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
NLanders culd act funny at times
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
My own told me to listen to No more by Genevieve Nnaji, What could she possibly want? grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2011
Isn't it apparent? Her life's incomplete without u. If u need her stil, cal her on sm night & discuss the song's lyrics with her.
And for d guy who thinks Sexual healing's is lionel richie. No, it's marvin gaye
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Beync(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2011
Some peeps are derailing this tread cheesy
@0p, My onw man jus textd me, askin me to listen- U r Not along, by micheal Jacking grin wat cud he want undecided
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by saintneo(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2011
ROTFLMAO @ all replies
Woke4all:

THREAD grin
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by roymary: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2011
;d

Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Ifedisky(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
@op. Your girl dint get a closure in this relationship and she's hurting badly. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realise you are the cause of her distress. Why trivialise her pain by throwing it open to these pack of wolves?
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by dandollar1: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2011
grin grin can't remember wen last i laughed like this!!
Re: Just Got Her Text Message! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being In Love Or Being Stuupid! / How Can U Tell Him Or Her? / Love Or Trust- Which Is More Powerful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.