Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,653 members, 7,805,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? (21404 Views)

The Alaba International Market / Buy From The Alaba International Market ! / Buy From The Alaba International Market ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by alabashop(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
hello the Alaba International Market is the largest cluster of importers and dealer on electronics,electrical,consumer and industrial goods !!
of course you already know that ! and i guess the first image that comes to your mind upon seeing the title of this post is that of FAKE CHINESE PRODUCTS and PIRATED CDs AND DVDs . you are correct !!!!
but in the midst of these are also honest business persons and importers who are not swayed by the urge to make quick profits from unsuspecting consumers !
and that is where i come in: is there anything you want to purchase from the Alaba mkt,and you are feeling unsure about it's originality ,i can help you identify GENUINE product importers and authorized distributors of these products !
products sold at the market include but not limited to : consumer electronics ,domestic electrical materials and components, industrial electrical components, armored cables and aluminum conductors ,industrial machines and equipment and lots more.
ELECTRIC CITY VENTURES
suite 23 okeke plaza alaba international market ojo-Lagos
please call 08032804551 if you are really serious to buy !
thanks
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by alabashop(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
POINTS TO NOTE WHEN SHOPPING IN THE ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
1: NOT ALL Chinese products are fake or sub-standard,China also produces quality products for major companies based in the United States and the Western hemisphere .
2:Nigerian made cables are one of the best in the world,so don't buy Chinese made cables.houses have been set on fire because of sub-standard Chinese cables.
4: don't try to buy cheap or be overly sensitive to the price of a product .
5 :don't patronize touts !

1 Like

Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by peter0071(m): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2013
pls do u sell solar CELLS?

1 Like

Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by Inemobot(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sometimes, i reason that if i start selling electronics and electrical in lagos, it will not move because alaba intl market has already sell all.
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by Paradise163(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please can you help me get Bluetooth wireless speaker?
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by SHEAU(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2015
@Alabashop, hw much can I get good inverter that can power basic home appliances @ alaba. Also can generator charge inverter?
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by spiralwedge(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Paradise163:
Please can you help me get Bluetooth wireless speaker?

check computer village, Ikeja or I help u get.
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by spiralwedge(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Paradise163:

had to change email ad. But I've sent u a pm
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by Paradise163(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
spiralwedge:

had to change email ad. But I've sent u a pm
please check your mail
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by mabeni(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
How cheap are flat screen TV in Alaba international
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by komzygirl(f): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please I have some faulty stabilizers I want to sell. Where in alaba can I go to sell them?
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by zhikirullah(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello...
Top of the day to you.

Our prices slashed down! Lets handle the bellow services on your behalf, you just relax, we guaranteed efficient service delivery.

Experience stress free and cost effective…
* Global procurement of your items such as fashion,
electronics, cars, tractors etc from USA, China, UK etc.
* Import/export (sea or ocean) to/from any country
* Custom clearing
* Warehousing of your items
(local or International)
* International merchants verification service
* Haulage services and
* Forex financing
Visit www.sclogisticsng.com,
Call or whatsapp (+234-8066353127), dayo.z@sclogisticsng.com
Give us referrals on any of our services and enjoys huge commission in return.
A service of America Air Sea Cargo Ltd.
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by 3xQIm9F: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
if I want to inject 9 games of about 223GB on my ps3 pls how long will it
take?
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by askddon: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Experience fast and effective cargo delivery between UK and Nigeria in 3 simple steps

1. Shop with your Visa or MasterCard in any store in the UK or simply send an item from UK.

2. Register for free at www.countycargo.com/member-register

3. Ship to our UK address (we receive your order and ship directly to your doorstep in Nigeria).

Receive it in as little as 5 working days

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US

Unit C91
Asset Corp plaza,
21 Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos.

+234-811-0000-421(Call/Whatsapp)
+234-811-0000-424
+44-740-5556-668
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by jeswinner: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
alabashop:
hello the Alaba International Market is the largest cluster of importers and dealer on electronics,electrical,consumer and industrial goods !!
of course you already know that ! and i guess the first image that comes to your mind upon seeing the title of this post is that of FAKE CHINESE PRODUCTS and PIRATED CDs AND DVDs . you are correct !!!!
but in the midst of these are also honest business persons and importers who are not swayed by the urge to make quick profits from unsuspecting consumers !
and that is where i come in: is there anything you want to purchase from the Alaba mkt,and you are feeling unsure about it's originality ,i can help you identify GENUINE product importers and authorized distributors of these products !
products sold at the market include but not limited to : consumer electronics ,domestic electrical materials and components, industrial electrical components, armored cables and aluminum conductors ,industrial machines and equipment and lots more.
ELECTRIC CITY VENTURES
suite 23 okeke plaza alaba international market ojo-Lagos
please call 08032804551 if you are really serious to buy !
thanks

Can you help me get good 40inch smart tv for a good price?
Re: Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? by kozycosmas: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2021
We keep believing God for his blessings

(1) (Reply)

Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) / Why You Should Worry Again About The Central Bank’s New Forex Ban / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.